HR Recruiter Jobs in Noida | eTeam Recruitment Drive For Graduates | From 15th & 16th February 2018
HR Recruiter Jobs in Noida | eTeam Recruitment Drive For Graduates | From 15th & 16th February 2018. Candidates are you reaching for Jobs Openings in Noida?? If yes you are in right place. eTeam is conducting mega walkin drive in Noida for the role of Technical Recruiter and Sr. Technical Recruiter process. Aspirants who want to grab the opportunity in eTeam here is a good chance of them to enhance their excellent verbal & written communication skills in their organization. eTeam careers are the right path for the employees to share there responsible for handling IT requirements for Indian clients. Individuals check the details completely and attend eTeam Walkin Interview from 20th to 22nd December 2017.
eTeam Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||eTeam Inc|
|Job Role||HR Executive|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Recruitment / Staffing|
Candidates are you fresher and searching for a job in the various organization. Then keep an end to your search. eTeam is planned to recruit the job seekers who are an ability to work in a team and handle pressure and demands and having responsible for Strategy Development process which includes understanding client requirements & mapping the relevant targets are most welcome to attend eTeam Walkin Drive at Noida. Before going to face the interview aspirants must work hard with help of eTeam Placement Papers which will use at the time of preparation. Stay tunes with our website All India Jobs to know more Freshers Jobs, Walkins etc.,
Also Check: Test Patterns
eTeam will conduct interview rounds based on the candidate’s performance in the selection process. Aspirants who got selected they will offer best pay scale with additional incentives as per the organization rules and regulation. In order to qualify the interview, the aspirants must work hard with given eTeam Interview Questions which you can what the question is going to ask by an interviewer. Selected aspirants will be working directly with our Indian based Clients to assist them with HR and recruiting projects in various different domains.
eTeam Job Description
- Easy to handle IT requirements for Indian clients.
- Responsible to work on Contract, Permanent position.
- Aspirants must be responsible for Coordinating fulfillment of other formalities such as background check, leading to joining post placement.
- Responsible for working full-cycle recruiting: Interview, Offer, Negotiation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Sourcing from Job Portals (Naukri, Monster etc), Making job postings on the Job Portal.
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- Should be responsible for strategy Development process which includes understanding client requirements & mapping the relevant targets.
- Must be having the capability to work with a team or individually. Should be capable to handle a team as well.
eTeam Skills Required
- Must be willing to join the highly growth oriented industry.
- Ability to work in a team and handle pressure and demands.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Should possess excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Dynamic/ Go getter/ Smart/ Energetic / Good Attitude/ willing to learn.
- Highly motivated
eTeam Inc Company Profile
eTeam was formed in 1999 with the goal of becoming the supplier of choice for clients, employees and contingent workers. Today, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in New Jersey and ranked as one of the best companies to work for by Staffing Industry Analysts and New Jersey Business. We’re also an honored member of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50.
eTeam provides high-volume staffing, SOW and payrolling services to structured contingent workforce programs and projects across the U.S., Canada, and India. We also offer contract-to-hire and direct placement. Our “No-Sell, Service-Only” approach has resulted in “Accelerated Hires,” lower costs, reduced risks and better service for Fortune 2000 Companies, Large System Integrators, and Government Agencies.
How To Apply For eTeam Job Openings?
Aspirants who are interested to work as HR Recruiter job role must attend eTeam Walkin Drive from 15th & 16th February 2018. Candidates venue details as mentioned below so carry latest updated resume with anyone id proof.
eTeam Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Date: 15th & 16th February 2018
Walkin Time: 10am-4pm
A-4&5, 1st Floor,
Logix Park, NOIDA,
Uttar Pradesh – 201301,India
Important Documents To Carry For Interview
- Latest updated Resume (CV).
- Anyone government id proof.
- Educational marks sheets.
- Recent Photograph.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.