Delta Corp Limited Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
Delta Corp Limited Interview Questions
The wait is over for those contenders who are looking for Delta Corp Limited Interview Questions. Yes, here in this article we are providing frequently asked interview questions which are commonly asked during the Delta Corp Limited interview. The aspirants who are applied and interested to join in Delta Corp Limited should follow this article till the end to get through from the entire interview rounds easily.
Also, you can check: Delta Corp Limited Recruitment
Delta Corp Limited, previously known as Arrow Webtex Ltd., is an Indian real estate, gaming, and hospitality corporation that owns and operates casinos and hotels under several brands. It is the largest and only gaming and hospitality industry in India. Delta Corp is a public company listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE). The company operates casinos in three Indian states: Goa, Daman, and Sikkim. To know more about Delta Corp Limited Interview questions, keep reading this article till the end without any delay.
Delta Corp Limited Interview Rounds
The Delta Corp Limited Interview process includes mainly four types of interview rounds to shortlist the applicants for the final interview round. They are
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Final Interview
From the above section, it is very clear that the applied candidates should cross the online test with qualified marks to get allow for next interview rounds respectively. Once if any of the contenders completes all the conducted interview rounds with a successful result, then they will get selected for corresponding vacant position in Delta Corp Limited Interview.
Delta Corp Limited Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
Sitting like an ideal and thinking about interview questions cannot bring success to your doorstep. Let’s wake up! Guys, start your preparation. In order to reduce your search burden, we provided all the essential information about frequently asked technical interview questions in this section as follows. So, we suggest contenders should do work hard on these frequently asked technical interview questions before approaching the interview.
Power Electronics Interview Questions
- How Class A Chopper Works?
- How Crowbar Protection Circuit (Over Voltage Protection) Works?
- How to provide reverse voltage protection?
- Why IGBT is very popular nowadays?
- What is the difference between power diode and signal diode?
- What are the different types of power MOSFET?
- IGBT is a voltage controlled deviceWhy?
- What are the different methods to turn on the thyristor?
- What are the disadvantages of PWM control?
- Power MOSFET is a voltage controlled deviceWhy?
- Explain the operation of sequence control of AC voltage controller
- Power BJT is a current controlled deviceWhy?
- What are the types of power transistors?
- What is the control range of firing angle in ac voltage controller with RL load?
- What is meant by cyclo-converter?
- What type of gating signal is used in single phase ac voltage controller with RL load?
- What are the disadvantages of continuous gating signal?
- What is meant by step-up cyclo-converters?
- What is meant by positive converter group in a cyclo-converter?
- Describe the various methods of thyristor turn on.
- What is meant by sequence control of ac voltage regulators?
- In TRIAC which of the mode the sensitivity of gate is high
- What is meant by negative converter group in a cyclo-converter?
- Explain the characteristics of SCR
- What is power electronics?
- What is meant by commutation?
- Classify power semiconductor devices give examples
- What are the parameters involved in switching loss of power device?
- What are the advantages of GTO over SCR?
- Define forward break over voltage.
- Distinguish between SCR and TRIAC?
C Language Interview Questions
- What is C language?
- Who developed C language?
- Describe history of C programming language
- Where is C programming language used or uses of C language?
- What is the difference between C and C++?
- What is a keyword in C?
- What is the difference between top down approach and bottom up approach in programming languages?
- List out some keywords available in C language.
- What is the difference between C and Java?
- C language has been developed in which language?
- Which year C language is developed?
- What is meant by programming language and give some examples?
- Describe C standards?
- What are the key features or characteristics of C language?
- What is embedded C?
- Which level is C language belonging to?
- What do you mean by high level, middle level, and low-level languages and give an example for each?
- What is the difference between structured oriented, object oriented and non-structure oriented programming language?
- What is compiler?
- What is the difference between assembler, compiler, and interpreter?
- What is meant by protocol?
- Execution of a C program starts from which function?
- What are all the sections that a C program may/must have?
- What is IDE?
- List out some of C compilers
- What is void in C?
- What is token in C?
- What are the types of C tokens?
- What is an identifier in C?
- What is header file in C language?
- Is C language case sensitive?
- What is Macro? Why do we use a macro?
- What is data type in C?
- What is the difference between int, char, float & double data types?
- What is the use of size() function in C?
- What is the modifier in C?
- What are different types of modifiers in C?
- What is enum in C?
Delta Corp Limited HR Interview Questions For Freshers
In this round, the interviewer always asks interview questions which are not relevant to technical topics. So, contenders should improve their skills in the areas of problem-solving, logical thinking etc to give perfect responses to respective interview questions during Delta Corp Limited HR Interview. In this section, we are highlighted various levels of commonly asked HR interview questions, especially for the fresher applicant.
- What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
- If you had enough money to retire right now, would you?
- Discuss your educational background.
- Describe yourself.
- Tell me how you handled a difficult situation.
- Why should we hire you?
- Why are you looking for a new job?
- Who are our competitors?
- What was your biggest failure?
- What motivates you?
- What’s your availability?
- Who’s your mentor?
- Would you work holidays/weekends?
- How would you deal with an angry or irate customer?
- What are your salary requirements?
- Give a time when you went above and beyond the requirements for a project.
- What are three things your former manager would like you to improve on?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Are you willing to travel?
- Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
- Tell me about a time you made a mistake.
- What is your dream job?
Delta Corp Limited Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
A Perfect preparation Leads to Success and brings optimism into your interview session, and also makes it easier to avoid worries during Delta Corp Limited Interview. So, contenders are advised to do more and more practice on below mentioned frequently asked technical interview which makes you stay positive during Delta Corp Limited Interview. To get a good score in a Technical interview, applicants need to put more concentration on below mentioned commonly asked along with their core topics.
Front Officer Associate Interview Questions
- What are two of the most important duties of a front desk officer?
- How would you react if something negative happened in an office because of your negligence?
- What programs and/or software do you have experience using?
- An employee at your company is late for an appointment with a guest who has already arrived. How would you handle this situation?
- What important skills should a front desk officer possess to be able to work well at this position?
- How do you keep your daily schedule organized?
- How do you calculate RevPAR?
- Describe your previous duties.
- How do you define excellent customer service?
- How do you handle a fast-paced work environment?
- What is your experience with POS systems?
- What is the importance of a receptionist if we talk about a customer’s overall impression of the company?
- How do you prioritize tasks?
- What knowledge do you have about the company?
- Describe the procedure of accepting and distributing deliveries in your previous job what do you do to ensure guests feel welcome while waiting?
- Do you have any questions?
- If you had to deal with more than one customers who are complaining at the same time, how would you handle it?
- What do you consider to be your best strength?
- Describe a time you were faced with a difficult situation where a co worker was at fault. How did you handle it?
- So you want to become a receptionist! Tell us something about you?
- Have you ever faced a raging customer?
- What were your responsibilities in the previous front desk office job?
- If you are on the phone with an important customer and another important customer walks in, what do you do?
- How will you deal with the negative customer?
- Was there a time you lost your patience with someone?
- Why are you applying for this job and leaving your current position?
- Tell me about a time you lost a dissatisfied customer. What did you learn? Did you take any steps to win them back?
- How long will you work here if you have been hired?
- Have you ever disagreed with your manager’s instructions and what happened?
- Are you a flexible person? Can you work in different shifts?
Sales Manager Interview Questions
- Tell me about a time when you took responsibility for an error.
- How do you specifically set a positive example and keep a positive environment?
- Do you empower your salespeople to make independent decisions?
- Do you think fear or threat-based management style is sometimes appropriate? Why or why not?
- How do you determine the best motivators and type of recognition for each salesperson?
- Describe how you prioritize your coaching time.
- Describe a time when you had to communicate or enforce a company decision or policy you didn’t agree with.
- What kind of feedback have you received about your effectiveness as a manager?
- What kind of financial reports have you done on a regular basis?
- Tell me about the most recent time you had to fire a salesperson.
- What motivates you as a sales manager?
- What part of a sales managers’ job frustrates you most?
- Give me some examples of how you have managed salespeople who have big egos.
- Why do you want to manage people rather than sell?
- How do you get people to do what you want them to do?
- Do you think you should spend the most time with your top performers, rookies, or underperformers? Why?
- What qualities or traits should a sales manager in this position have?
- What makes a successful salesperson?
- Is there a particular sales process you have your salespeople use?
- What would you focus on in your first 30 days?
- What constitutes failure for you?
- How would your salespeople describe your managerial style?
- How do you keep top performers motivated?
- As a sales manager, how do you go about recruiting salespeople?
- Tell me about a time when you had to handle conflict between two salespeople or a salesperson and a coworker in another department.
- What methods have you found to be the most successful for recruiting talented salespeople?
- How do you onboard (training/orientation) new salespeople?
- How do you recognize performance?
HR Executive Interview Questions
- We want to offer flexible working hours for our employees. What policies would you recommend to achieve that goal?
- What according to you are the qualities that an HR Executive/Manager must have?
- What recruiting metrics would you request, if you had to make a quarterly forecast of our hiring needs?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses as HR professional?
- An employee submits a complaint. Describe the steps you’d take to process it.
- Why did you choose HR as your career?
- How would you handle an HR department mistake that resulted in regulatory fines?
- What kind of person you are- Aggressive or Submissive? If aggressive then prove it?
- Do you think your performance is over rated by the management in your previous organization?
- Do you have a girlfriend?
- What is various sourcing method you adopt other than the sources like portals, social networking, and head hunting?
- What do you think are the roles and responsibilities of an HR Manager?
- What are the pros and cons of implementing an employee referral bonus program?
- What is Personnel Management?
- In your experience, what employee benefits increase employee satisfaction? Why?
- What is the difference between Personnel Management and HRM?
- How would you structure an onboarding process to be a positive experience?
- What do you mean by Management? Describe the essential functions of management.
- Have you ever experienced conflicts within your team? How did you handle them?
- What is the difference between salary and incentive?
- Describe a time you successfully resolved differences between an employee and upper-level management.
- What is ‘Span of Management’?
- How do you stay informed about updates to labor laws?
- What do you mean by Fringe Benefits?
- Give me an example of a time you led a complex HR project from start to finish. How did you do it?
- What is your most difficult phase in recruitment lifecycle?
- Where did you in Stay?
- Why you want to come into HR function?
- How will you handle a person who has broken a contract?
Delta Corp Limited HR Interview Questions For Experienced
As an experienced candidate, you should be able to face any type of interview questions with a confident face during Delta Corp Limited HR interview. To bring you that level, we presented most popular and commonly asked HR interview questions in this section which are very helpful during Delta Corp Limited HR Interview.
- Do you know anyone who works for us?
- What is your style of management?
- What do you think are your greatest strengths at work?
- What are your plans for the future in terms of higher education?
- Why would you choose this organization and not someone else?
- Tell me the one thing that you like about our company?
- What was your last employer’s opinion of you?
- What motivates you?
- Aren’t you overqualified for this position?
- How long would it take you to make a meaningful contribution to our firm?
- What irritates you about co-workers?
- Have you ever committed a mistake at work?
- Can you perform under pressure?
- Why are looking for a change?
- What qualities would you look for in your senior?
- How Do you appraise a person?
- How would you compensate for the lack of experience you have for this position?
- Notice period?
- What do you look for in a job?
- If there is a day when you find yourself not fitting in our team, what will you do?
- What do you like and dislike about our company?
- How long would you stay with us?
- What is it you liked and disliked about your last job?
Hope this article helped you a lot regarding Delta Corp Limited Interview Questions. If you have any issues with this article, just drop an email. We will respond as early as possible. If this Delta Corp Limited Interview Questions is irrelevant to you then have a glance on this page Latest Freshers Jobs.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.