Delhivery Walkin Recruitment in Gurgaon | Customer Support Jobs | 8th December 2017. Delhivery is conducting Recruitment drive in Gurgaon for graduate freshers for the role of Client Servicing, Key Account Manager. Aspirants must have a degree in any discipline or equivalent work experience. Candidates should have the ability to understand the work and implement it properly. Aspirants with responsible to follow up with customers to ensure their needs and expectations.
Also Check: Delhivery Interview Questions
Delhivery Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Delhivery Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Client Servicing, Key Account Manager|
|Salary||INR 1,00,000 – 2,75,000 P.A|
|Industry||Courier, Transportation, Freight, Warehousing|
Delhivery has clearly mentioned that who are having the requirements only those aspirants are eligible to attend for the Delhivery Careers. Relevant experience in Voice process will be an added advantage. Aspirants who are going to appear for the Delhivery walkin Drive have to refer Delhivery Placement Papers and Delhivery Test Papers. By practicing these papers contenders can get an idea how to perform the online test. Job seekers must have the proficient in the usage of Microsoft Office packages preferably MS Excel.
Candidate should be a Graduate & should possess Good knowledge on Advanced Excel. One more important thing for the aspirants is while going to attend for the interview must carry mandatory documents which are mentioned in this article. For more updates regarding Delhivery Job openings candidates are suggested bookmark this page www.allindiajobs.in for more accurate information.
Delhivery Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for inbound and outbound calling.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assists customer with their issues through phone calls, chats, and mails.
- Processes customer requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible to follow up with customers to ensure their needs and expectations are satisfied.
- Understands the query and resolve them within the defined TAT.
Delhivery Candidate Profile
- Education: Any graduate.
- Excellent interpersonal written & oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft Office packages preferably MS Excel.
- Active learner, resourceful & productive.
- Relevant experience in Voice process will be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently & in the team.
- Able to satisfy customers.
- Hard worker while creative.
Delhivery Private Limited Company Profile
Delhivery helps merchants and brands create successful online businesses through modular E-Commerce services and core logistics. We provide sellers a modular suite of e-commerce technologies coupled with pan-India logistics operations, helping them achieve fast, reliable and flexible customer fulfillment. Our operational capabilities are designed to meet the needs of any business looking to go online. All our IT is built in-house and is completely customized to the unique needs of each of our clients. As we grow the Delhivery team, we are looking for individuals from all kinds of backgrounds who have a passion for hands-on work, tremendous drive and the ability to work in diverse groups.
Delhivery was founded in June 2011 by alumni of IIM Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur, IIM Calcutta and IIT Delhi. Our proprietary commerce technologies toolkit provides sellers a way to develop and manage their entire online channel – including setting up a web-store, catalogue management, studio services, and integration with marketplaces, payments, SEO/SEM, customer analytics and inventory management. We currently work with over 700 E-commerce players across 200 cities and are the fastest growing startup in the Indian e commerce landscape.
How To Apply For Delhivery Job Vacancies
Aspirants who had completed graduation can attend for the Delhivery Recruitment 2017 which is going to held in Gurgaon. Interested and Qualified candidates can attend for the walkin drive directly at the below mentioned venue. If you have any doubts can contact us through email.
Delhivery Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 8th December 2017
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM
Plot No 5, Sector 44,
GURGAON, Haryana – 122003,
Recruiter Name: Paloma
Mandatory Certificates Need To Bring For Interview
- Carry your updated Resume during the time of interview.
- Any Identity Proof issued by the government.
- Recent passport photos.
- All Educational certificates.