Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Bunkar Yojana for Women Weavers: The Government of Arunachal Pradesh launches Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Bunkar Yojana to encourage the women handloom weavers to access affordable credit from banks for working capital requirements. Under the scheme, the state government shall offer with a loan amount of Rs 2 lakhs as working capital for each of the women weaver. The loan amount will be directly provided to the women weaver via selected banks and financial institutions. The state government has already announced that over three thousand women weavers shall be offered with financial help for 2017-18.
The government shall finalize the list on the basis of districts and all responsibilities shall be given out to the respective bank. The District Administration and the bank will make all efforts for wide publicity of the scheme and the Circle Officers shall educate women self-help groups and individual weavers for timely loan repayment. Prospective weavers shall obtain a Land Holding certificate from the concerned Circle Officer (CO), Extra Assistant Commissioner (EAC), Block Development Officers (BDO), Sub-Divisional Officer (SDO), Addl. Deputy Commissioner (ADC) and Deputy Commissioner (DC) Office as per prescribed form.
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Bunkar Yojana for Women Weavers Application Form
People can download the Application Form of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Bunkar Yojana for Women Weavers by accessing the link provided below in this article. The circle officers will be responsible for certifying that the applicant is eligible to get the loan amount or not under the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Bunkar Yojana scheme. The circle officer shall conduct an inspection to see if the applicant has the possession of the looms at the time of application for the loan amount before disbursement of the loan. It is clear that women weavers and individuals will get the benefit under the scheme excluding firms and organizations.
The benefit offered to the weavers will be independent of the total number of looms or size of the unit owned by the women weaver in the state. Under the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Bunkar Yojana scheme, it is certain that all regional rural banks and commercial banks have been selected by the state government. According to the State government, NABARD has also been assigned as the working partner for implementation of the scheme. NABARD will act as a channel partner for reimbursement of interest subvention to banks which have to be claimed by the banks in the prescribed format. NABARD will issue detailed circulars to the banks in this regard.
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Bunkar Yojana Scheme Brief Background
- 7% interest subvention on short term credit, Cash Credit limit/Working capital limit/Weavers Credit Card/Swarojgar Credit card to women weavers.
- Scheme for loans availed from Commercial Banks, RRB on or after 01-04-2017 and disbursed during current Financial Year.
- Interest subvention on ST loan amount from the date of its disbursement up to date of actual repayment or up to the due date of loans fixed by the banks, whichever is earlier, subject to the maximum period of one year.
- Not application for term loans and other loans extended by the CBs, RRBs & StCBs to weavers.
- Circle Officers to certify that the applicant is in possession of working limits & forward the loan application.
- Cover all women weavers, irrespective of unit size, number of looms and cover under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana.
- Companies and partnership firms are not eligible.
- The interest subvention will be applicable for working capital up to Rs. 2,00,000.
- Target for current Financial Year is 3000 women weavers.
- NABARD will act as the channel partner for reimbursement of interest subvention.
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Bunkar Yojana Application Process
- Can apply in any Bank
- Prospective weavers shall obtain a weaver certificate from the concerned CO/EAC/BDO/SDO/ADC/DC Office as per form enclosed
- The loan application will be forward through Circle Officer who will certify that the applicants are in possession of working loom(s)
- Only Individual women weaver or Group of Women Weaver is eligible under the scheme. Companies and partnership firms will not be eligible