Data Analyst Jobs In Cogencis | Walkin Drive In Chennai | 9th To 22nd December 2017. Cogencis has released latest job openings in Chennai for the candidates who had complete bachelor degree related to Finance, accounts. B.com, BAF, BMS, BFM job hunters are also eligible. Postulates who have the interest to work with the Cogencis company can grab this opportunity. Eligible job hunters can attend for this Cogencis Walkin Interview from 9th to 22nd December 2017. Individuals with excellent communication skills can seize this Cogencis Recruitment Careers opportunity. Contenders to know more details about the Cogencis job interview scroll down this page.
You can also check: Interview Questions
Cogencis Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Cogencis Information Services Ltd|
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Salary||Best in the market|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
Cogencis has mentioned that the candidates who have all the below given qualification requirements are only eligible to attend for Cogencis Walkin Drive. The job hunters who are willing to work in the Cogencis company can grab this opportunity. Before going to visit this Cogencis Walkin Interview, you should practice Cogencis Placement Papers and Cogencis Test Pattern to boot your confidence. By practicing these model papers, applicants can get an idea about how to perform and how to score good marks in the Cogencis test in addition to the difficulty level of the examination. These papers will help you to crack the Cogencis examination easily with high score.
Cogencis is providing permanent and full-time job opportunity for the fresher and experienced bachelor degree candidates in their organization. Individuals who perform well in the selection rounds conducted by the recruitment team of Cogencis can get placed in Cogencis company as a data analyst. One more important point does not forget to carry all the required documents which are mentioned in the below sections for the Cogencis interview. You can also bookmark our All India Jobs website for more latest job updates.
Cogencis Job Description
- Primary responsibilities will be to update, maintain and process data on Indian Equities.
- The candidate need to collate data from public domain, analyze and summarize data on Indian Companies financial and non-financial statements.
- Compliance report filings of historical and current financial statements.
- Inputting the data in a structured format promptly.
Cogencis Required Skills
- The candidate needs to have experience of at least 1 to 3 years respectively in a Financial Data Analyst or similar role.
- Applicants should have minimum Bachelor’s Degree related to Finance/accounts.
- Able to work in shift timings like 9am-6pm.
- Candidates who have completed BCOM, BAF, BMS, BFM will be considered.
- This will be a contractual employment for 3-6 months which will be renewed depending on performance.
Cogencis Company Profile
Cogencis Information Services Ltd Cogencis is India’s premier and fastest growing real-time market data and financial news terminal provider. Real-time data and news terminals are the lifeline of any treasury department and are key decision enablers in the fast-paced world of financial markets. Users of such terminals are key decision makers, fund managers, and dealers in financial institutions and money managers in the corporate sector.
How To Apply For Cogencis Job Vacancies
Cogencis Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 9th To 22nd December 2017
Walkin Time: 10 AM onwards
Cogencis Information Services Ltd,
Old No:72 New No:50, Arya Gowda Road,
Ground Floor, West Mambalam, Chennai, India.
Contact Person: S Manikandan
Essential Documents To Carry For Cogencis Interview
- One updated resume
- All educational documents
- Government id proof
- Address proof
- Recent passport size photos
We hope that the given information about Cogencis Walkin Drive is helpful for your job search. If you have any queries about this Cogencis job interview, please contact us through the below given mail id. Keep visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in for more it, fresher, experienced job details.