Urgent Openings for Sr Java, Java Developer | CES Walkin Drive on 11th to 12th January 2018 | Chennai, Hyderabad. CES plans to recruit any graduate with relevant work experience in java can attend the CES Walkin Interview for the post of Java Developer. CES Careers is conducting mega walkin drive for Software Developers. Grab the great opportunity to kick start your career with CES. Only the candidates who possess 5 to 10 years of experience in java with an awareness of modern core concepts, methodologies are invited to walk for CES Job Openings in Chennai. Before you apply for CES Java Developer Vacancies, refer the job profile that includes eligibility criteria, job description, and other important details, etc.. clearly given below.
Also Check: Latest Walkin in Hyderabad
CES Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||CES Limited|
|Experience||5 -10 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai, Hyderabad|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||INR 7,00,000 – 17,00,000 P.A.|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
CES Walkin for Experienced on 11th & 12th January 2018 for Java Developer positions at Chennai & Hyderabad Location. Urgent Openings at CES. Immediate joining is required. People who have grabbed this opportunity will receive a mind-blowing salary package with other allowance. CES provides a great and friendly working environment. Candidates who are interested to apply for CES Walkin Jobs must follow the entire article for more details. Along with that check the CES Interview Questions which is useful for attending the Interview.
Our blog All India Jobs will provide daily job alerts for free. People who are looking for a job change or freshly updated IT jobs can refer this blog. Today’s article will purely provide a complete information about CES Walkin Drive and preparation tips, Placement Papers which are required at the time of practice. Candidates interested to walk for CES Walkin Drive are advised to have a glance look over at Test Patterns. This will provide a brief info about the topics, questions asked at the time of recruiting the candidates.
CES Job Description
- Qualifications: Any Graduate.
- Experience: 5-10 years.
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent Jobs.
- Role: Software Developer.
- Pick up and drop facilities.
CES Job Vacancy Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop robust, maintainable software.
- Work with architects and product managers to create elegant, understandable designs for new features.
- Ensure that the software meets and/or exceeds security, uptime, and stability goals.
- Solve challenging problems across the software development lifecycle be they technical, process or interpersonal.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the team and promote an open, learning culture.
- Maintain a bulletproof development and deployment toolchain.
- Create technical documentation and contribute content to user-friendly manuals.
CES Job Openings Required Skills
- Experience in developing large, robust Java web applications.
- Developing and optimizing JPA or Hibernate ORM.
- Expertise in object-oriented development utilizing GoF design patterns and best practices.
- Develop and maintain the RESTful web services.
- Develop large Angular JS front ends, Kendo UI experience a plus.
- Front-end toolchains such as Bower, npm, grunt, gulp, etc.
- Expertise developing SQL with MySQL, experience with Percona XtraDB Cluster or AWS RDS/Aurora a plus.
- Service Oriented Architecture.
- Knowledge of Modern Java frameworks such as Spring or Play Framework.
- Third Party Integrations.
- IVR and/or Twilio experience a plus.
- Experience in developing unit tests for the front end.
- Back-end tools like JUnit, TestNG, Mocha, Jasmine, etc.
- Experience developing tests with Selenium/Webdriver a plus.
- Agile – Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience with Atlassian product suite (JIRA, Confluence etc.)
- Deploy applications in AWS.
- Version control using Git.
- CI/CD using tools such as Jenkins, GoCD, or Bamboo.
- Strong Linux experience.
- Enterprise-class Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) development.
- Batch file and other scripting languages helpful.
- Experience in maintaining and enhancing legacy systems.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong debugging and data spelunking skills.
- Ant and Gradle build systems experience helpful.
CES Company Profile
How To Apply For CES Job Openings in Chennai???
CES Walkin Interview Details
- Hard Copies of an updated resume.
- Experience Letters, Pay Slips, Relieving Letters from the previous company.
- Passport size photographs.
- Govt issued ID Proof.