ABP Group Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced Candidates (Technical & HR)
ABP Group Interview Questions
Ananda Bazar Patrika (ABP) Group is an Indian media company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. It was established in 1922. Ananda Publishers is a division of ABP Group. In this article, we are provided frequently asked interview questions which are commonly asked during the ABP Group interview for both freshers and experienced candidates respectively. So, the aspirants should keep an eye on this page for better understanding of ABP Group Interview Questions. Having a good knowledge on below-mentioned interview questions can make you face the interview confidently without having any fear. Also, contenders can check this page whenever they want at any time by bookmarking this page All India Jobs for their convenience.
ABP Group Interview Rounds
The selection process covers mainly three to four types of interview rounds as given below
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Personal Interview
Selection of the aspirants is purely based on their performance shown in conducted interview rounds as detailed above. So, to get a job in ABP Group contenders should keep more concentration on practicing given frequently asked interview questions without any delay. To know more about ABP Group Interview Questions keep reading this article till the end.
ABP Group Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
The aspirants who are going to attend for a technical interview should keep in mind that the probability of interview questions to be asked are majorly core based. So, to clear this round with a single stroke contender are advised to do more practice on below mentioned frequently asked technical interview questions especially for freshers.
Also Check: ABP Group Jobs
Also Check: ABP Group Jobs
EDC Interview Questions
- How to close the WinRunner window from the script itself?what is the code?
- how to determine the motor size for a fan application?
- How do you create the Software Project Management Plan (SPMP)?
- What is pre-paid amount? What is post-paid amount?
- Why does charging batteries take lengthy periods? What can be done to quicken the speed?
- In the software and technology industry, what would you consider your specialty?
- What is the difference between Photodiode and Solar cell?
- How do you make a memory card of mobile phone?
- Can we calculate the resistor if it is installed in circuit board?
- How can the electromagnetic travel in air and not lose any information contained in them?
- Which type of architecture 8085 has?
- What is the difference between TDMA and FDMA?
- Why do I not see the battery and capacitor combination for power backup?
- What is the router?
- Tell me about your greatest work related accomplishment.
- What will be the common test case for SMS and Mp3 player applications?
- How to check the Mobile Battery charge status?
- What is the exact meaning of manual testing?
- What do mean by “flow of electron”?
- What is the significance of “4-20 mA” signal in Hart protocol?
- what is 555 timer?
- 6dB pad introduces how much attenuation?
- How is the transmission of a signal to a computer over x number of clock cycles translated into binary?
Control systems Interview Questions
- What are the types of alternators?
- Which among the following controls the speed of D.Cmotor?
- What should be the nature of bandwidth for a good control system?
- Which system exhibits the initiation of corrective action only after the output gets affected?
- What is the secondary side frequency of transformer?
- What are the various types of the transformer?
- What are the methods of speed control of dc motors?
- What do you mean by transformation coefficient?
- What is the difference between two winding transformers and auto transformer?
- Why transformers and alternators are rated with kVA?
- What is the operating power factor of dc machine?
- What is the value of steady state error in closed loop control systems?
- What is the difference between MI and MC type instruments?
- How are MI meters used for measuring both ac and dc quantities?
- Name the different types of DC and AC starters.
- What is back emf? Give its significance.
- What is the difference between self-excited and separately excited machines?
- Name the types of self-excited dc machine.
- Give the applications of each type of dc motor and dc generator.
- What are the losses in dc machine?
- How is the eddy current loss minimized in dc machine?
- Name the parts of dc machine.
- Why shouldn’t dc series motor started at no load?
- Define transformer.
- What is meant by power factor? Explain.
- What do you mean by complex power?
- What will happen if dc supply is connected to the transformer?
- What are the parts of the transformer?
ABP Group HR Interview Questions For Freshers
As the HR interview is always conducted for the aspirant to test their problem-solving skills which reflect interest towards employment opportunity in ABP Group. In order to get rid of your rushed thoughts about the interview and become more comfortable to attend the respective interview, applicants are needed to work hard on given commonly asked HR interview questions as below.
- How did you hear about the position?
- Can you tell me a little about yourself?
- Why do you want this job?
- What do you know about the company?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your greatest professional strengths?
- What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What other companies are you interviewing with?
- What’s your dream job?
- What are you looking for in a new position?
- What’s your management style?
- What are your salary requirements?
- What kind of work environment do you like best?
- What can we expect from you in your first three months?
- What do you like to do outside of work?
- Do you know about our products and company?
- If you were an animal, which one would you want to be?
ABP Group Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
When the applicant attended for a job interview, the interviewer focus is not only on their dressing style but also on their skills regarding interview questions. To test your ability, the recruiter will ask you different types of interview questions which touch core subjects mainly. So, the contenders who are strongly wished to join in ABP Group should go through this section carefully to get through from the Interview.
Sales Manager Interview Questions
- Describe a time when you had to give negative or corrective feedback to a salesperson and what the result was.
- Tell me about a time when you took responsibility for an error.
- How do you specifically set a positive example and keep a positive environment?
- Do you empower your salespeople to make independent decisions?
- Do you think fear or threat-based management style is sometimes appropriate? Why or why not?
- How do you determine the best motivators and type of recognition for each salesperson?
- Describe how you prioritize your coaching time.
- Describe a time when you had to communicate or enforce a company decision or policy you didn’t agree with.
- What kind of feedback have you received about your effectiveness as a manager?
- What kind of financial reports have you done on a regular basis?
- Tell me about the most recent time you had to fire a salesperson.
- What motivates you as a sales manager?
- What part of a sales managers’ job frustrates you most?
- Give me some examples of how you have managed salespeople who have big egos.
- Why do you want to manage people rather than sell?
- How do you get people to do what you want them to do?
- Do you think you should spend the most time with your top performers, rookies, or underperformers? Why?
- What qualities or traits should a sales manager in this position have?
- What makes a successful salesperson?
- Is there a particular sales process you have your salespeople use?
- What would you focus on in your first 30 days?
- What constitutes failure for you?
- How would your salespeople describe your managerial style?
- How do you keep top performers motivated?
- As a sales manager, how do you go about recruiting salespeople?
- Tell me about a time when you had to handle conflict between two salespeople or a salesperson and a coworker in another department.
- What methods have you found to be the most successful for recruiting talented salespeople?
- How do you onboard (training/orientation) new salespeople?
- How do you recognize performance?
Customer Intelligence Interview Questions
- What does good customer service mean to you?
- What’s the best customer service you’ve ever received? Why?
- Can you tell me about a time you received poor customer service?
- Is there a difference between customer service and customer support?
- Have you ever bent the rules in assisting a customer? Tell me the situation and the outcome.
- In your past work, have you ever received negative feedback from a customer? What did you do with that feedback?
- When responding to a customer, how do you decide what information to include, and what to leave out?
- What’s the next book I should read? Why?
- What appeals to you about this role specifically?
- What are you better at today than you were this time last year?
- What do you think makes a good teammate?
- Can you tell me about a customer that you found difficult to understand, and how you approached that interaction?
- Can you describe a time when you had to say “no” to an important customer’s request?
- What’s the best way to help a customer who has worked with multiple agents and hasn’t received the help they need?
- Can you tell me about a time when you were proud of the level of service you gave a customer?
- Have you ever dealt with an unreasonable customer? How did you handle it, and how would you handle it today?
- Can you give an example of how you handled alerting a customer when your product/service caused a major problem?
Product Manager Interview Questions
- Why did you want to become a product manager?
- Share some insights on how you would improve our product.
- How would you explain product management to a stranger?
- Tell me how you would build a product roadmap.
- What is the best feature you have ever built and why?
- What do you consider the least interesting part of the product management role?
- How will you decide which features to build?
- Take me through how you would build an alarm clock for someone who is hearing-impaired.
- What is the difference between waterfall and agile methodologies, and which do you prefer?
- Which metrics will be most important to track for our product?
- What would you change about our website to improve conversions?
- Tell me about the coolest innovation you have seen lately and why you like it.
- What feature would you like to see on the iPhone?
- Tell me how you would approach working with our development team.
- How many people are flying out of La Guardia Airport today?
- How do you know if a product launch is successful?
- Have you ever had a disagreement with a team member, and what was the outcome?
- If I spoke to your coworkers, what would they say about you?
- What types of people do you like to work with?
- Describe a time when you used data to make a decision.
- What has been your greatest achievement?
- What makes you really angry?
- Describe one of your failures. What would you do differently, given the chance?
- What are you most passionate about?
- Why do you want to work here?
ABP Group HR Interview Questions For Experienced
Here we are giving some of the important HR interview questions for the sake of aspirants who are going to participate in HR interview. So, we suggest applicants should understand the fact that the HR interview plays key aspect among all the interview rounds. So, aspirants should be prepared well to answer best in HR interview.
- Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person to accomplish a goal. What was the biggest challenge? How did you handle it?
- Has there been a time on a project when you disagreed with someone? What did you do about it?
- Tell me about when you had to deal with conflict within your team. How was the conflict solved? How did you handle that? How would you deal with it now?
- Think about an instance in which you made a decision at work that was unpopular. How did you handle it?
- Give me an example of a project that completely failed. Why do you think it was a failure? Could there be anything done differently in order to turn it into success?
- Describe a situation in which you worked diligently on a project and it did not produce the desired results. Why didn’t you get the desired results? What did you learn from the experience?
- Think about a situation when you made a poor decision or did something that just didn’t turn out right. What happened?
- What is the biggest problem you have faced on projects so far and how did you solve it? What made the problem difficult to resolve? What was the result? Would you do anything differently now?
- Give me an example of a time when you noticed a small problem before it turned into a major one. Did you take the initiative to correct it? What kind of preventive measure did you undertake?
We tried our best in gathering all the essential information regarding ABP Group interview questions into a single place. Still, if you have any doubts about this post, contact us through mail. We will respond as soon as possible.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.