VIP Industries Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced (Technical & HR)
VIP Industries Interview Questions
Here are some of the frequently asked interview questions which will guide you on how to restore confidence after setbacks, and ultimately prepare yourself for success in VIP Industries Interview. Having excitement in getting a job interview is a common thing, but achieving it with your own skills is ultimate goodness. In order to beat out all the interview rounds successfully, contenders are advised to prepare confident responses to these questions in advance. Having good knowledge on these frequently asked interview questions can keep you calm under interview fear/pressure. This article will help you to give the best performance in an interview. So, we suggest aspirants should be as enthusiastic and prepared as you would be to impress over the line.
You Can Also Check: VIP Industries Recruitment
You Can Also Check: VIP Industries Recruitment
VIP Industries Ltd is worlds second largest and Asia’s largest luggage maker based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The company manufactures plastically molded suitcases, handbags, briefcases, vanity cases and luggage. It provides travel products, hard and soft-sided luggage, bags, backpacks, duffels, shoulder bags, waist pouches etc. The company offers its products primarily under the VIP, Carlton, Footloose, Alfa, Aristocrat, Sky bags, and Buddy brands. It also manufactures molded furniture under the Modern brand.
VIP Industries Interview Rounds
Getting an interview is critical in today’s competitive world. As many of the contenders applying for a job in VIP Industries than ever before, it’s very tough that you stand out from the crowd. Practicing more and more interview questions which are frequently asked in the company you have been offered an interview for is essential to help make you the top applicant.
Below are the basic and mandatory interview rounds for every applied candidate.
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Final Interview (Telephonic/ Personal)
The candidates who are qualified in the online test will be allowed for next interview rounds successfully. So, we suggest contenders should do more practice on below mentioned commonly asked interview questions from which you can predict similar way of interview questions for the upcoming interview. All the aspirants who are succeeded in entire interview rounds will be called for the final interview round. Aspirants should understand that they are in only one step closer to their dream job; in order to grab this job. Contenders need to follow this section clearly to get through from VIP Industries Interview in an easy way.
VIP Industries Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
When it comes to job interviews, practice makes perfect. So, we suggest contenders should find out best responses for these frequently asked technical interview questions which can make them sound more confident and professional to increase chances of landing a job.
Operating System Interview Questions
- What are the functions of the operating system?
- Describe system calls and its type
- What are the different types of Kernel?
- Explain Booting the system and Bootstrap program in the operating system.
- What are the main functions of a Kernel?
- What are the advantages of multiprocessor system?
- Describe Main memory and Secondary memory storage in brief.
- Is it possible to have a deadlock involving only one process? Explain your answer.
- What is an operating system?
- What is a Kernel?
- What are the disadvantages of Microkernels?
- What is a command interpreter?
- Explain the basic functions of process management.
- What is a library?
- What do you know about interrupt?
- Explain Process.
- What do you mean by a zombie process?
- What is a daemon?
- How would you identify daemons in Unix?
- What do you know about a Pipe? When is it used?
- What are the various IPC mechanisms?
- What is context switching?
- What is a critical section?
- What is the basic difference between preemptive and non-preemptive scheduling?
- Explain condition variable.
- What are the necessary conditions for a deadlock to occur?
- Name the different types of memory?
- Throw some light on Internal Process Memory.
- What are page frames?
- Differentiate between logical and physical address.
- What are the basic functions of file management in OS?
- What is the advantage of using threads?
Power Electronics Interview Questions
- How Class A Chopper Works?
- How Crowbar Protection Circuit (Over Voltage Protection) Works?
- How to provide reverse voltage protection?
- Why IGBT is very popular nowadays?
- What is the difference between power diode and signal diode?
- What are the different types of power MOSFET?
- IGBT is a voltage controlled deviceWhy?
- What are the different methods to turn on the thyristor?
- What are the disadvantages of PWM control?
- Power MOSFET is a voltage controlled deviceWhy?
- Explain the operation of sequence control of AC voltage controller
- Power BJT is a current controlled deviceWhy?
- What are the types of power transistors?
- What is the control range of firing angle in AC voltage controller with RL load?
- What is meant by cyclo-converter?
- What type of gating signal is used in single phase ac voltage controller with RL load?
- What are the disadvantages of continuous gating signal?
- What is meant by step-up cyclo-converters?
- What is meant by positive converter group in cyclo-converter?
- Describe the various methods of thyristor turn on.
- What is meant by sequence control of ac voltage regulators?
- In TRIAC which of the models the sensitivity of gate is high
- What is meant by negative converter group in a cyclo-converter?
- Explain the characteristics of SCR
- What is power electronics?
- What is meant by computation?
- Classify power semiconductor devices give examples
- What are the parameters involved in switching loss of power device?
- What are the advantages of GTO over SCR?
- Define forward break over voltage.
- Distinguish between SCR and TRIAC?
VIP Industries HR Interview Questions For Freshers
Developing thinking ability and answering strategy by referring below mentioned commonly asked interview questions which show your skills can help you stand out in an interview. So, contenders are suggested to start practice on given frequently asked HR interview questions as early as possible but make sure it should be before the interview schedule.
- How did you hear about the position?
- Can you tell me a little about yourself?
- Why do you want this job?
- What do you know about the company?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your greatest professional strengths?
- What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What other companies are you interviewing with?
- What’s your dream job?
- What are you looking for in a new position?
- What’s your management style?
- What are your salary requirements?
- What kind of work environment do you like best?
- What can we expect from you in your first three months?
- What do you like to do outside of work?
- Do you know about our products and company?
VIP Industries Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
This is a one stop destination for all the types of technical interview questions which are most commonly asked during the VIP Industries Interview, especially for the experienced aspirants. There are many of the certain interview questions you’re bound to be asked and you need to be prepared. So, we suggest contenders should spend some time on practicing these frequently asked technical interview questions during the practice period to obtain the right impression from the interviewer with your answer.
System Architect Interview Questions
- Explain what is Computer Architecture?
- Mention important steps for computer design?
- What digital functions should be used to convert the octal code to binary code?
- Mention what is the use of RAID system?
- Explain what type of memory that can be erased with the electric discharge?
- Explain what is direct mapping?
- Explain what is horizontal micro code?
- Mention what are the types of micro-operations?
- Explain what is WAIT state?
- Explain the main purpose of an operating system?
- What is a virtual memory?
- What is time to share systems?
- What is a thread?
- Briefly, explain FCFS?
- What necessary conditions can lead to a deadlock situation in a system?
- How does swapping result in better memory management?
- What is Direct Access Method?
- What is the best page size when designing an operating system?
- What is preemptive multitasking?
- Explain why Ubuntu is safe and not affected by viruses?
- What is the use of behavior tab in Ubuntu?
- Explain how to access Terminal?
- What is a Link?
- What is backbone network?
- What is data encapsulation?
- How does a network topology affect your decision in setting up a network?
Application Programmer Interview Questions
- What are the different ways in which an object can be created?
- Difference between Array and Linked list?
- What makes you passionate about being an Application Programmer?
- How do you find out the 8th highest salary in an employee table?
- Describe the most creative work related project you completed.
- How would you ensure the application you’re designing will scale to fit multiple screen sizes?
- What would you do if you discovered that a feature you designed had made the application run more slowly?
- How do you keep track of work so that it gets done on time?
- would you work on Java development under team leader supervision?
- How do you sort an array which million 0 and 1 one in a single pass
- Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
- What features would you change/implement to an application to make it faster?
- Do you have an idea of an app or feature that our customers would enjoy?
- What have your achievements been to date?
- Which programming languages are you most familiar with?
- What interfaces do you choose to create a user-friendly application?
- How do you minimize security risks?
- Difference between Mutexes and Critical Sections?
- What are Reentrant Locks? Implement a Reentrant Lock with Mutexes.
- What’s your area of expertise and what would you like to learn more about? Why?
- Are you currently involved in a side project? If so, what is it? If not, what kind of project would interest you?
- What steps do you take to migrate an application from one platform to another?
- What are the main differences between the web and mobile applications?
- How do you troubleshoot a crashing application?
- What are your favorite mobile apps and why?
Software Engineer Interview Questions
- Can you explain what test-driven development is?
- In which cases do you use an abstract class and when do you use an interface?
- Explain the significance of “dead beef”.
- Write a C program which measures the speed of a context switch on a UNIX/Linux system.
- Describe the algorithm for a depth-first graph traversal.
- Design a class library for writing card games.
- When do you use polymorphism and when do you use delegates?
- Can you name the differences between object-oriented and component-based design?
- Write a program to find the depth of binary search tree without using recursion.
- Find the maximum rectangle (in terms of area) under a histogram in linear time.
- Describe recursive merge sort and its runtime. Write an iterative version in C++/Java/Python.
- How would you determine if someone has won a game of tic-tac-toe on a board of any size?
- Describe the process of writing a piece of code from requirements to delivery.
- How do you prioritize program requirements? Mention any different techniques you know.
- Which are your favorite programming languages?
- How do you ensure your code can handle different kinds of error situations?
- Can you name some limitations of a web environment vs. a Windows environment?
- How do you ensure your program runs smoothly and fast?
- Which tools have you used for testing your code quality?
- How can you debug a program while it’s being used?
- How are cookies passed in the HTTP protocol?
- Design the SQL database tables for a car rental database.
- Write a regular expression which matches an email address.
- Efficiently implement 3 stacks in a single array.
- How can you ensure changes in code will not affect any other parts of the product?
- Are you familiar with design patterns? What design software have you used and in what situations?
- Where do you put most of your focus when reviewing somebody else’s code?
- Why are manhole covers round?
- What is the difference between a mutex and a semaphore? Which one would you use to protect access to an increment operation?
- A man pushed his car to a hotel and lost his fortune. What happened?
- Given an array of integers which is circularly sorted, how do you find a given integer
VIP Industries HR Interview Questions For Experienced
Here are the most popular and frequently asked HR interview questions which are particularly helpful for experienced candidates. Even though you have a good idea on these areas, Learn as much as you can from the provided frequently asked HR interview questions to create your own innovative responses for them.
- Why did you choose this particular vocation?
- Why did you think you might like to work for our company?
- Do you like regular hours?
- What have you done which shows initiative and willingness to work?
- What do you know about our company?
- What qualifications do you have that make you feel that you will be successful in your field?
- What do you think determines a person’s progress in a good company?
- Can you get recommendations from previous employers?
- What job in our company do you want to work toward?
- What jobs have you enjoyed the most? The least? Why?
- What are your own special abilities?
- What contributions to profits have you made in your present or former position to justify your salary level there?
- Can you take instructions without feeling upset?
- What is your major weakness?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- How do you spend your spare time? What are your hobbies?
- What type of books do you read? How many books per year?
- Have you saved any money? Do you have any debts?
Hope you guys got an idea about VIP Industries Interview Questions from this article. Still, if you have any confusion with this post, contact us through mail without any hesitation. We will respond as soon as possible. Keep on visiting our site All India Jobs.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.