Unitech Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced (Technical & HR)
In this page, we are providing various important interview questions which are most frequently asked in Unitech interviews. The contenders who are wished to getting settle down in Unitech Company should study this article carefully without leaving any interview question given on this page. Practicing more and more interview questions can give more confidence to you. As everyone wants to get placed in reputed companies like Unitech Company, the competition levels will be very high in number. So, contenders should work hard on given interview questions thoroughly to get a qualified mark in an interview. Qualifying in interview rounds is nothing but getting selection in Unitech Interview. To boost up your knowledge and answering skills, we are presenting multiple interview questions in this article. For more details keep reading this article clearly without any delay. We have done a lot of research on bringing all the interview questions into single page as follows.
Also Check: Unitech Recruitment
Also Check: Unitech Recruitment
Unitech Interview Rounds
There are mainly three to four rounds for the applicants who are going to participate in Unitech Interview. The aspirants should need to take a look at this section carefully before starting preparation. Below are the interview rounds which are mandatory for every applied candidate
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Final Interview
The contenders who are qualified in the online test will be allowed for next rounds successfully. Once if any contender clears all the interview rounds, fortunately, then they will be called for final interview which may be comprised of either telephonic or personal interview. So, we suggest all the intenders who are applied and waiting for interview schedules should practice more on mentioned interview questions in this article.
Unitech Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The contenders who are applied for Unitech interview should improve their interview skills before attending the interview in order to get rid of competition levels. So, contenders are advised to follow this section keenly without any fail.
C++ Interview Questions
- History of C++?
- What is C++?
- Differences between C and C++?
- What are the basic concepts of object oriented programming?
- What is a class?
- What is an object?
- What is the difference between an object and a class?
- Define OOPs?
- What is public, protected, and private?
- What is a scope resolution operator?
- What do you mean by inheritance?
- What is abstraction?
- What is encapsulation?
- How variable declaration in c++ differs that in c?
- What are the c++ tokens?
- What do you mean by reference variable in c++?
- What is the difference between method overloading and method overriding?
- What are the defining traits of an object-oriented language?
- What is polymorphism?
- What do you mean by inline function?
- What is the difference between a NULL pointer and a void pointer?
- What is the difference between C++ and Java?
- What do you mean by implicit conversion?
- What do you mean by static methods?
- How many ways are there to initialize an int with a constant?
- What is the difference between class and structure?
- Define object based programming language?
- What is an incomplete type?
- What do you mean by Stack unwinding?
- What is a container class? What are the types of container classes?
- Name some pure object oriented languages?
- Name the operators that cannot be overloaded?
- Define object oriented language?
Embedded Systems Interview Questions
- What is an embedded system?
- What are Dirac delta function and its Fourier transform and its importance?
- What are the characteristics of embedded system?
- What is watchdog timer?
- What are the types of embedded system?
- Scope of static variables?
- What is the digital signal controller?
- What is the difference between testing and verification of VLSI circuit?
- What are the components of the embedded system?
- Explain why cannot arrays be passed by values to functions?
- What are the languages used in the embedded system?
- What is interrupt latency?
- How does a combination of functions reduce memory requirement in an embedded system?
- Explain what are the different qualifiers in C?
- What is the significance of watchdog timer in ES?
- What are hard and soft Real time systems?
- What is the difference between mutexes and semaphores?
- Explain What are the 5 different types of inheritance relationship?
- What typecast is applied when we have a signed and an unsigned int in an expression?
- What is Concurrency? Explain with example Deadlock and Starvation.
- Explain the working of Virtual Memory?
- What is the difference between FIFO and the memory?
- Explain what is interrupt latency? How can we reduce it?
- Explain What happens when recursion functions are declared inline?
- What is the volatile keyword used for?
- What are recursive functions? Can we make them in line?
Unitech HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
This is the section where you can avail plenty of HR interview questions which are frequently asked in Unitech Interview time. One of the important things to remember for a good output in the interview is, referring more and more commonly asked interview questions which are likely to be asked in HR interview especially for Freshers.
- When did you decide on this career?
- What goals do u have in your career?
- How do u plan to achieve these goals?
- How do u evaluate success?
- What do u think it takes to be successful in this career?
- What accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction in your life?
- If you live your life over again, what would you change?
- Would you like to work with information or with people?
- Are u a team player?
- Why should I choose you?
- Are u a goal oriented person?
- What are your short term goals?
- What is your long range objective?
- Do you handle pressure well?
- What is your greatest strength?
- How much would you value integrity in your work?
- Can you tell us something about your family and your growing up days?
Unitech Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
As the interviewer asks core side related interview questions in this round, all the aspirants should do practice more on the given interview questions in this section. Also, you can bookmark this page to reduce your search burden which in turn increases your interest towards preparation.
Cyber Security Professional Interview Questions
- How would you harden user authentication?
- Are there any special considerations for securing services in the cloud?”
- Where do you get your cyber security news?
- Explain what is the role of information security analyst?
- Mention what is data leakage? What are the
- What is the difference between a threat, vulnerability, and a risk?
- What are your first three steps when securing a server?
- Why is DNS monitoring important?
- How would you implement two-factor authentication for a public-facing website?
- What could you do to prevent a man-in-the-middle attack?
- What’s the difference between encoding, encryption, and hashing?
- Which is the most secure – SSL, TLS or HTTPS?
- What exactly is Cross Site Scripting?
- How do you protect your home Wireless Access Point?
- What is the CIA triangle?
- What is the difference between a vulnerability and an exploit?
- What are the common defenses against a Cross Site Scripting attack?
- factors that can cause data leakage?
- Explain what is the 80/20 rule of networking?
- Mention what are personal traits you should consider protecting data?
- How would you find out what a POST code means?
- What are salted hashes?
- How would you judge if a remote server is running IIS or Apache?
- What are the three ways to authenticate a person?
- What is data protection in transit vs data protection at rest?
Sterling Integrator Consultant Interview Questions
- What are the Advantages of IBM Sterling B2B Integrator?
- Sterling B2B Integrator 5.2 System Requirements ?
- What’s New in Sterling B2B Integrator?
- Explain About Split Function?
- Sterling B2B Integrator for Financial Services Overview?
- Explain About Update Standard Rule?
- Sterling B2B Integrator for Financial Services Supported Standards and Protocols?
- GPM Terminology?
- what is meant by Web Extensions? How do you use it in SI?
- Explain About Promote Function?
- Where To Use Temporary Records And Fields?
- What Is Adapter?
- When To Use Temporary Records And Fields?
- Explain The Execution Of A Map In Si Map Editor?
- How Does Encryption Works?
- What Is The Risk For Using As2?
- What Is Primary Document?
- Explain About Document Extraction Service ?
- What Is Correlation?
- Explain About Translation Service?
- What Is XPath?
- What is EDIINT?
- How Does AS2 Work?
- What are the benefits of Using AS2?
- What is Required to Exchange Data Using AS2?
- What is the Risk for Using AS2?
- What is PGP?
- How does PGP work?
- What are the uses of PGP?
- How does Encryption works?
QA Interview Questions
- What Is The Role Of QA In A Project Development?
- What Are The Steps You Follow To Create A Test Script?
- What is the difference between QA, QC and Software Testing?
- What Are The Key Elements In A Bug Report?
- When to start QA in a project?
- What QA process do you use in your project and why?
- Explain bug life cycle.
- What Is The Best Approach To Start QA In A Project?
- What is the role of QA in a project development?
- Explain The Difference Between Smoke Testing And Sanity Testing?
- What are the key challenges of software testing?
- What do you consider to be your key accomplishments/initiatives?
- What is the basis for choosing the SDLC model for the development of software?
- What’s your definition of a good test case? Can you give me an example?
- What is data driven testing?
- How do you determine which devices and OS versions we should test on?
- What is Traceability Matrix?
- Have you been involved in test estimation and how do you do it?
- Explain paradigms for interfacing module.
- What were your roles and responsibilities and how was your time divided between tasks in a project?
- What are the things the tests ensure?
- What tools do you use and why?
- Describe Use Case Testing.
- What is the purpose of test strategy?
- What could go wrong with test automation?
- Describe Bottom-Up and Top-Down approach in Testing.
- Why regression testing is important?
Unitech HR Interview Questions For Experienced
Aiming for Unitech Company is easy but getting a job is not so easy. So, we suggest that contenders should understand and aware of all the things about Unitech Company interview questions which are detailed in this section. By referring HR interview questions which are mentioned in this section clearly, can make your stay confident during Interview Time.
- How committed do you think you will be to this position?
- Can you describe yourself in under a minute?
- Tell me why did you decide to leave your last job?
- Do you know what this company is into?
- Can you share with me a time when you had to quickly analyze a situation and make a quick decision?
- How many ways do you think there are to find a needle in a haystack?
- If you were into sales, what would you spend more time on, achieving your sales target or creating a good customer experience?
- What has surprised you about the interview process so far?
- How would you manage two projects that require your time?
- what do u want to do in your life?
- Do u have any actual work experience?
- How would you describe your ideal job?
- When did you decide on this career?
- What do you think are your greatest strengths at work?
- What is the one thing that you want to improve about yourself?
- Where would you be in five years from now?
Hope you will get satisfied with this article. If you have any queries about this article, contact us through the mail. We will respond as soon as possible. For more info keep on visiting our site All India Jobs.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.