UltraTech Cement Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
UltraTech Cement Interview Questions
Are you searching for UltraTech Cement Interview Questions? Here is the good news for you. In this page, we are given frequently asked interview questions for the freshers as well as experienced candidates. Those who want to get a job in UltraTech Cement should be very careful while selecting the topics for preparation. This will be a perfect place for you to explore your answering and understanding skills. By referring these interview questions, contenders can easily crack each and every interview round successfully.
Also You Can Check: UltraTech Cement Recruitment
Also You Can Check: UltraTech Cement Recruitment
UltraTech Cement Limited is India’s biggest cement company and India’s largest exporter of cement clinker based in Mumbai, India. The company is part of the Aditya Birla Group and division of Grasim Industries. It has an annual capacity of 93 Million Tonnes Per Annum (MTPA) of gray cement. UltraTech cement has been awarded the Super brand status.
UltraTech Cement Interview Rounds
The interview rounds are
- Online Test or Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Personal Interview
All the contenders who are qualified in the online test with qualified marks will be allowed for next interview rounds respectively. Also, there may be a chance of some extra interview rounds like group discussion, JAM Session etc to select the right person for the respective vacant position. The applicant will get placement in UltraTech Cement only when they clear all the interview rounds with a successful output.
UltraTech Cement Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
Are you busy in searching frequently asked Technical interview questions? Well; this is the right place for you. Yes, in this section we are clearly explained about UltraTech Cement technical interview questions. So, the contenders who are practicing for an interview should include this section into their preparation schedule for a better result.
Electrical Machines Interview Questions
- How are alternators classified?
- An induction motor is generally analogous to?
- What is meant by synchronous watt?
- State the condition to be satisfied before connecting two alternators in parallel
- State double revolving field theory
- Define the term voltage regulation of the Alternator which type of Synchronous generators are used in Hydro-electric plants and why?
- What is the necessity for predetermination of voltage regulation?
- What is meant by armature reaction in Alternators?
- Name the types of Alternator based on their rotor construction
- Upon what factors does the load angle depend?Why do cylindrical Alternators operate with steam turbines?
- How does electrical degree differ from the mechanical degree?
- What is distributed winding?
- Why is the stator core of Alternator laminated?
- In what way does the ampere-turn method differ from synchronous impedance
- List the factors that affect the load sharing in parallel operating generators?
- How does the change in prime mover input affect the load sharing?What is meant by infinite bus-bars?What are the inherent characteristics of plain 1-phase Induction motor?
- State the advantages of skewing?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of three dark lamps method of
- Why is short pitch winding preferred over full-pitch winding?
- What are the causes of changes in voltage in Alternators when loaded?
EMFT Interview Questions
- What is the main difference between waveguide and transmission line?
- Tell me some properties of a conductor?
- How can the total charge enclosed by the closed or covered surface be expressed using Gauss’s law?
- Which conditions are mandatory to get satisfied for the formation of a sphere?
- Poynting vector gives
- What will happen, When the separation between two charges increases?
- The depth of penetration in free space is?
- Statement the Divergence theorem?
- What is the unit for Relative Permeability?
- The electric potential due to linear quadrupole varies inversely with what?
- If and in a given material, then the material is said to be
- If a current element is z-directed, Then vector magnetic potential is?
- A hollow rectangular waveguide acts as a?
- If a line is terminated in an open circuit, then VSWR (Voltage Standing Wave Ratio) will be?
- What occurs if an EM wave is incident on a dielectric?
- What is the reciprocal of Reluctance?
- In an electromagnetic wave, the phase difference between electric and magnetic field vectors and is radiation resistance of a λ /2 dipole?
- The intrinsic impedance of free space is?
- In a dielectric-conductor boundary, The tangential component of electric field is?
UltraTech Cement HR Interview Questions For Freshers
In this section, you can avail various types of HR interview questions in one glance which are frequently asked during the UltraTech Cement HR Interview. So, we suggest applicants should go through this section carefully to get through from the HR interview round.
- Why should you get promoted
- At what level u r Expected to be placed in the organization?
- How to stimulate the people in the recruitment process?
- How soon can you travel down to any location post you?
- what are your strengths.explain each with an example
- What do you do to keep yourself ahead of your counterparts?
- What you like and dislikes in your parents
- What are your career options right now?
- How do you feel about reporting to a younger person (minority, woman, etc)?
- Would you lie for the company?
- Looking back, what would you do differently in your life?
- Why aren’t you earning more money at this stage of your career?
- What changes would you make if you came on board?
- How could you have improved your career progress?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- Do you have the stomach to fire people? Have you had experience firing many people?
UltraTech Cement Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Here are some of the important and frequently asked Technical interview questions which are helpful for the experienced candidates. So, the aspirants who are wasting their time for spending on searching multiple interview questions can check this section to reduce search burden.
Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions
- Explain the second law of thermodynamics.
- What are the points in the stress strain curve for steel?
- What is extruded aluminum?
- How does iron ore turn into steel?
- What does Green field project mean?
- What causes white smoke in two stroke locomotive engines?
- What does angular momentum mean?
- What is representative elementary volume?
- How is martensite structure formed in steel?
- Where the pneumatic system is used?
- How pipe flanges are electrically insulated?
- What are the advantages of gear drive?
- Why would you use hydraulics rather than pneumatics?
- What is enthalpy?
- What is a uniformly distributed load?
- What is annealing?
- Explain Otto cycle.
- What is the alloy of tin and lead?
- What is the difference between projectile motion and a rocket motion?
- What kinds of pipes are used for steam lines?
- What is the difference between the shear center flexural center of twist and elastic center?
- What is ferrite?
- What is a cotter joint?
- What does F.O.F. stand for in the piping design?
- What is gear ratio?
- What is ductile-brittle transition temperature?
- What is a positive displacement pump?
- What is isometric drawing?
- Which conducts heat faster steel copper or brass?
- What is a Process Flow Diagram?
- Why gas containers are mostly cylindrical in shape?
- What is an orthographic drawing?
- Why are LNG pipes curved?
- Can you use motor oil in a hydraulic system?
- What is the role of nitrogen in welding?
- Is it the stress that, produces strain or strain produces stress?
- What is the mechanical advantage of a double pulley?
- What is a Newtonian fluid?
- Enthalpy and entropy are functions of one single parameter. Which is that?
OBIEE Consultant Interview Questions
- What is the default location of a repository file?
- How do you import Essbase Cubes into your repository?
- Whats XMLA and where is it used for in OBIEE context?
- Can you change the location of your rpd file in your OBIEE Configuration? If Yes, Where would you mention the new location of this rpd file for Bi Server?
- What kind of joints would you perform in the physical layer of the repository file when opened with Administration tool?
- What are the minimum services needed to load a repository file onto the memory and view a dashboard which has reports that have been refreshed on a scheduled basis?
- Can you use an OLTP backend database for creating a dashboard?
- Can you create new views in the database using OBIEE Administration tool? Can you explain the procedure for doing this?
- What is a complex join in OBIEE and why, where is it used?
- Is it mandatory to have hierarchies defined in your repository? If Yes, where does it help? If No, what happens in the reports?
- How do you create outer joins in physical layer?
- What does Consistency Checking perform; What are the minimum criteria to pass consistency checking for a given repository?
- Does OBIEE store physical SQL? How is physical SQL generated in OBIEE environments?
- What is the best default logging level for production users?
- What is the difference between logging level 1 and 2?
- What are the different places (files) to view the physical SQL generated by an Answers report?
- Where does the BI Server logs its start, stop and restart times in the file system?
- How many server instances can coexist in an OBIEE cluster?
- Whats a dimension only query in OBIEE?
- What is alternative drill path? How do you set alternative drill path in OBIEE?
- What are the pre-requisites for using aggregate persistence wizard? What does aggregate persistence wizard create and what does it help with?
- What are the uses of “Execute Direct SQL” feature in Answers? Is it a good practice to allow this feature for production users?
- How do you disable “Execute Direct SQL” feature for all the users of your repository?
- Is there any way to see a list of all the repository variables defined in your repository using Answers tool?
- What are Chronological Keys in OBIEE? How are they different from Logical Keys?
- You want to use a database built-in function bypassing the functions defined in OBIEE? What OBIEE function helps in achieving this? Whats the syntax for this function?
- What are the different ways to authenticate a user in OBIEE system? Can OBIEE authenticate a user passing through multiple authentication methods?
- How do you resolve M: M relationship between tables in OBIEE? Explain a scenario where this would help?
- Does OBIEE support ragged hierarchies? What is the procedure to import ragged hierarchies from Essbase?
- What is the default configuration for caching in NQSConfig?ini file? How method does the OBIEE use for clearing its cache?
- What is MUDE/ MUD in OBIEE? On what basis would you create projects?
- In MUDE, Can two resources check out the same project simultaneously?
- What are the different types of utilities provided in OBIEE? Explain any two utilities used in your previous projects and what are they used for?
Sales Manager Interview Questions
- Tell me about a time when you took responsibility for an error.
- How do you specifically set a positive example and keep a positive environment?
- Do you empower your salespeople to make independent decisions?
- Do you think fear or threat-based management style is sometimes appropriate? Why or why not?
- How do you determine the best motivators and type of recognition for each salesperson?
- Describe how you prioritize your coaching time.
- Describe a time when you had to communicate or enforce a company decision or policy you didn’t agree with.
- What kind of feedback have you received about your effectiveness as a manager?
- What kind of financial reports have you done on a regular basis?
- Tell me about the most recent time you had to fire a salesperson.
- What motivates you as a sales manager?
- What part of a sales managers’ job frustrates you most?
- Give me some examples of how you have managed salespeople who have big egos.
- Why do you want to manage people rather than sell?
- How do you get people to do what you want them to do?
- Do you think you should spend the most time with your top performers, rookies, or underperformers? Why?
- What qualities or traits should a sales manager in this position have?
- What makes a successful salesperson?
- Is there a particular sales process you have your salespeople use?
- What would you focus on in your first 30 days?
- What constitutes failure for you?
- How would your salespeople describe your managerial style?
- How do you keep top performers motivated?
- As a sales manager, how do you go about recruiting salespeople?
- Tell me about a time when you had to handle conflict between two salespeople or a salesperson and a coworker in another department.
- What methods have you found to be the most successful for recruiting talented salespeople?
- How do you onboard (training/orientation) new salespeople?
- How do you recognize performance?
UltraTech Cement HR Interview Questions For Experienced
Applicants who had completed technical interview round will get a call to attend for this round. So, before approaching for the HR interview contenders should keep in mind that, there is only one step closer to a dream job. In order to reach your dream destination, contenders are advised to keep practicing these interview questions thoroughly.
- Why did you choose this particular vocation?
- Why did you think you might like to work for our company?
- Do you like regular hours?
- What have you done which shows initiative and willingness to work?
- What do you know about our company?
- What qualifications do you have that make you feel that you will be successful in your field?
- What do you think determines a person’s progress in a good company?
- Can you get recommendations from previous employers?
- What job in our company do you want to work toward?
- What jobs have you enjoyed the most? The least? Why?
- What are your own special abilities?
- What contributions to profits have you made in your present or former position to justify your salary level there?
- Can you take instructions without feeling upset?
- What is your major weakness?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- How do you spend your spare time? What are your hobbies?
- What type of books do you read? How many books per year?
- Have you saved any money? Do you have any debts?
- What types of people seem to rub you the wrong way?
- Define cooperation.
Hope this article would help you to obtain the essential information about UltraTech Cement Interview Questions. If you have any doubts regarding this article, just drop an email. We will respond as soon as possible. For more info bookmark this page www.allindiajobs.in.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.