TradeIndia Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced Candidates (Technical & HR)
TradeIndia Interview Questions
Appearing for a TradeIndia Interview? You should definitely take a look at this article. Yes, this is the place where you can find plenty of frequently asked interview questions along with detailed information regarding TradeIndia Company profile and interview rounds respectively as mentioned in below sections clearly.
You Can Also Check: TradeIndia Recruitment
You Can Also Check: TradeIndia Recruitment
TradeIndia is an online Business to Business (B2B) portal for small businesses based in India and around the globe. The portal was started in 1996 by BikkyKhosla and is maintained and promoted under the flagship company, Infocom Network Ltd. The company is headquartered in New Delhi, India, and has branch offices in 35 cities across India. For more details and latest updates about TradeIndia Interview questions, keep an eye on this page till the end line without any fail.
TradeIndia Interview Rounds
The contenders who are going to participate in TradeIndia Interview should extend their research to the interview rounds of the company which they are going to interviewing at. Below are the basic interview rounds which are conducted for the selection of skilled applicants among all other applied candidates
- Online Test or Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Personal Interview
The contenders who are qualified in the online test will get a call to attend for next interview rounds respectively. So, contenders need to deal wisely while answering in the TradeIndia interview to make an interview instead of breaking it. Also, applicants are need to understand the selection process before attending the interview. That is, the aspirants will get selected only when they had successfully completed all the interview rounds conducted by the officials of the TradeIndia.
TradeIndia Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
Fear of interview brings fear of rejection. So it is very necessary to overcome the fear of rejection before approaching the interview zone. To make you feel strong enough to face interview, we provided frequently asked technical interview questions in this section especially for fresher candidates as follows. Contenders are suggested to do work hard on these interview questions to face any type of interview question from the interviewer.
CSS Interview Questions
- What is CSS?
- Is CSS case sensitive?
- What is a class? What is an ID?
- What are properties of style sheet?
- What are the limitations of CSS?
- What are the advantages of CSS?
- List the various font attributes used in style sheet
- What is the difference between an ID selector and CLASS?
- What is Contextual Selector?
- What is Grouping?
- What are Child Selectors?
- What are Pseudo Classes?
- What does z-index do?
- What’s the difference between position: relative, position: fixed & position: absolute?
- In how many ways can a CSS be integrated as a web page?
- What benefits and demerits do External Style Sheets have?
- Discuss the merits and demerits of Embedded Style Sheets?
- What is CSS rule ‘ruleset’?
- What is imported Style Sheet? How to link?
- Which browsers support CSS?
- How do I combine multiple sheets into one?
- What is a parent-child selector?
- How can I specify background images?
- How do I have a fixed (non-scrolling) background image?
Embedded Systems Interview Questions
- What are static variables?
- What are volatile variables?
- What do you mean by const keyword?
- What is interrupt latency?
- How you can optimize it?
- What is the size of the character, integer, integer pointer, character pointer?
- What is a NULL pointer and what is its use?
- What is ISR?
- What is the return type of ISR?
- Can we use any function inside ISR?
- Can we use printf inside ISR?
- Can we put a breakpoint inside ISR?
- How to decide whether given processor is using little endian format or big endian format?
- What is Top half & bottom half of a kernel?
- Difference between RISC and CISC processor.
- What is RTOS?
- What is the difference between hard real-time and soft real-time OS?
- What type of schedule is there in RTOS?
- What is priority inversion?
- What is priority inheritance?
- How many types of IPC mechanism you know?
- What is semaphore?
- What is a void pointer and what is its use?
- What is a spin lock?
- What is the difference between binary semaphore and mutex?
- What is a virtual memory?
- What is kernel paging?
- Can structures be passed to the functions by value?
- Why cannot arrays be passed by values to functions?
- How is generic list manipulation function written which accepts elements of any kind?
- What is the difference between embedded systems and the system in which RTOS is running?
- How can you define a structure with bit field members?
- Which parameters decide the size of data type for a processor?
- What is the job of the preprocessor, compiler, assembler, and linker?
- What is the difference between static linking and dynamic linking?
- How to implement a WD timer in software?
TradeIndia HR Interview Questions For Freshers
As every interviewer plans to ask most popular interview questions to test contender’s innovative ability skills. Contestants are suggested to do more and more practice on below mentioned commonly asked HR interview questions thoroughly. By preparing these interview questions frequently can make you become a scholar among all other applicants.
- How did you hear about the position?
- Can you tell me a little about yourself?
- Why do you want this job?
- What do you know about the company?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your greatest professional strengths?
- What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What other companies are you interviewing with?
- What’s your dream job?
- What are you looking for in a new position?
- What’s your management style?
- What are your salary requirements?
- What kind of work environment do you like best?
- What can we expect from you in your first three months?
- What do you like to do outside of work?
- Do you know about our products and company?
- If you were an animal, which one would you want to be?
TradeIndia Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Here are some of the important frequently asked technical interview questions which are especially applicable for experienced candidates. This is a big opportunity for you to not only stand out of the applicants rush but also to dig deeper to see if you are technically sound or not. In order to prove your talent in front of the interviewer, contenders are suggested to spend some valuable time on practicing these frequently asked popular interview questions.
CMS Programmer Interview Questions
- List out the benefits of using Joomla?
- Explain how you change favicon?
- By default what is the prefix Joomla have?
- How to create custom database tables during a package installation?
- List some common issues that arise when a concrete5 theme is being reviewed?
- What is Concrete5?
- List some benefits of using db.xml in the Doctrine XML Format over db.xml in the AXMLS format?
- What is a Block?
- Explain groups concept in user management of Concrete5?
- Explain getSearchableContent() method?
- What are the contents of a Block’s Directory?
- Explain getAttribute() function.
- List the methods to retrieve data about a page?
- Where are Blocks located?
- What are the steps to copy a Language Tree in Concrete5?
- How to hide a newly added page?
- How to troubleshoot mail problems?
- What are the components of Front-End Content of a website?
- Mention what is Magento?
- How to disable the Dashboard Statistics Graph?
- Mention what are the basic features of Magento?
- How do Blocks go together to make a site?
- Explain how you can change Magento Core API settings?
- What is the use of validate() method?
- Why Drupal is considered powerful CMS compare to other CMS system?
- Name some of the most commonly used PHP based CMSs?
- Explain what Drupal distributions are and when to use?
Web Method Developer Interview Questions
- What is EAI?
- What are the Major categories of EAI?
- What are the Advantages of EAI?
- What are the disadvantages of EAI?
- What are the main companies which provide EAI tools/software?
- What is web methods?
- What are the modules of web methods Product Suite?
- What are the tools of web methods Integration?
- What Is Developer?
- What Is an Element?
- How to remove a system lock from an element?
- How to Find Elements in the Navigation Panel?
- An Integration Server package may have one or more start-up services. When does a startup service execute?
- What is the primary purpose of a Web Service Connector?
- How to find dependents of a selected element on the server?
- How do I change the JVM used by Integration Server?
- How do I debug the Developer IDE itself?
- What Is a Startup Service?
- What Is a Flow Service?
- What Is the Pipeline?
- How to invoke a service from a browser?
- What happens when the pub.flow: trace pipeline service is invoked?
- When creating a BRANCH flow element, what is the purpose of the “scope” field on the properties tab?
- What is the primary function of the built-in pub.flow: save pipeline service?
- When you create and save the FLOW “my.pack: my flow” in the “MyPack” package, where will you find the code?
- What is the Branch operation?
QA Engineer Interview Questions
- Being in quality assurance, can you indicate the quality management practices that was followed?
- How well do you handle ambiguity?
- What were your roles and responsibilities as Quality Assurance Engineer?
- What is your mentality toward automating tests that are currently being done manually?
- How are your interactions with customers and how do you handle customer complaints?
- Explain how you distinguish a symptom vs. a cause when testing.
- Were you involved in training for your staff on aspects related to quality? How did you go about the process of quality training for your state?
- Do you feel comfortable standing up to developers who disagree with your results?
- In your point of view what else is important for maintaining the quality of the products?
- Are you willing to cut corners to save time?
- Were you part of a team? If yes how were your team playing skills beneficial?
- Can you explain the SDLC and Agile methodology?
- If you were to describe your strengths, what would you say?
- Explain your attitude toward documentation. Do you believe more is better? Why or why not?
- How do you go about learning a new product?
- How well do you work with others?
- Do you see yourself as a perfectionist?
- How well do you work under pressure and with deadlines?
- What experience do you have with developing corner cases?
- What is Software Quality Control (SQC)?
- What motivates you?
- What is Software Testing?
- How do you keep up with current technology trends
- What do you mean by the requirement study and analysis?
- What are your ultimate career aspirations?
- What is software testing life cycle (STLC)?
- How would a friend describe you in one sentence?
- What are the phases involved in the software testing life cycle?
- What made you want to get into testing?
- What is a software testing artifact?
- What do you think our company could do better?
- What are test plan, test suite, and test case?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What is test environment?
- What is Software Quality Assurance (SQA)?
TradeIndia HR Interview Questions For Experienced
In this round, you can expect different levels of tricky interview questions from the respective interviewer. So, it’s as much about how well you listen as it is about what you say. Instead of wasting more time on anticipating what’s going to happen next, applicants are advised to start preparing time as fast as it possible.
- Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person to accomplish a goal. What was the biggest challenge? How did you handle it?
- Has there been a time on a project when you disagreed with someone? What did you do about it?
- Tell me about when you had to deal with conflict within your team. How was the conflict solved? How did you handle that? How would you deal with it now?
- Think about an instance in which you made a decision at work that was unpopular. How did you handle it?
- Give me an example of a project that completely failed. Why do you think it was a failure? Could there be anything done differently in order to turn it into success?
- Describe a situation in which you worked diligently on a project and it did not produce the desired results. Why didn’t you get the desired results? What did you learn from the experience?
- Think about a situation when you made a poor decision or did something that just didn’t turn out right. What happened?
- What is the biggest problem you have faced on projects so far and how did you solve it? What made the problem difficult to resolve? What was the result? Would you do anything differently now?
- Give me an example of a time when you noticed a small problem before it turned into a major one. Did you take the initiative to correct it? What kind of preventive measure did you undertake?
- Tell me about a situation when you made a mistake at work. What happened exactly and how did you deal with it? What steps did you take to improve the situation?
- Give me a recent example of a stressful situation on the job. What happened? How did you handle it?
Hope you got an idea about TradeIndia Interview Questions after the successful reading of this article. For more updates and latest notifications regarding interview questions keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.