TNPSC College Librarian Previous Papers PDF Download | District Library Officer Model Papers
The aspirants who had applied for the TNPSC Recruitment 2017 are preparing for the Written Examination. Now the candidates can get the whole study material regarding the TNPSC College Librarian Previous Papers on this page. To guide the candidates in the preparation we are providing the TNPSC District Library Officer Model Papers with properly working links. Most of the candidates are in the confusion how to prepare for the exam to avoid that all the confusion we have updated the subject wise Previous Year Question Papers. As per the latest notification, the authorities of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission are willing to conduct the TNPSC Written Exam for the applied candidates on 24th February 2018. In order to perform well in the exam, the candidates have to use these previous papers in the preparation.
TNPSC College Librarian Previous Papers Details
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post(s)||College Librarian, District Library Officer, Assistant Librarian and Information Officer Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||42 Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||20th December 2017|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Date of the Exam||24th February 2018|
|You Can Also Check|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is responsible for selecting the candidates for the states public service which is a department of the Government of Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission had issued a new recruitment notification. A large number of candidates are showing interest to apply for the TNPSC Job Openings. There are 42 vacant positions for the College Librarian, District Library Officer, Assistant Librarian and Information Officer Vacancies. The officials are inviting the applications in the online mode for the Direct Recruitment. From 21st November 2017, the application process was started. All the interested candidates are applying for the vacancies. The due date to apply for the vacancies is 20th December 2017. Some of the candidates are in the Dilemma whether to apply or not. The candidates can refer the official notification to know the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale etc. On the notification, the candidates can find the distribution of vacancies in a clear manner. After clarifying all the doubts without doing any late apply for the vacancies before the last date.
As the commission had disclosed the examination dates the exam will be on the same day in different timings. The Paper I will be in the morning session from 10 AM to 1 PM. And the Paper II will be in afternoon section from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM. When compared to other exams the TNPSC Written Exam is some more difficult. So to help the candidates in their preparation we are providing the TNPSC College Librarian Previous Papers in the below section of this page. By scrolling down this page the applicants can find the latest previous papers related to the exam. The candidates who practice the previous papers will definitely know the pattern of the exam, difficulty level of the questions, from which model the questions are repeatedly asking etc. This information will help the aspirant to concentrate more on the preparation. Those who prepare well for the exam by using the TNPSC District Library Officer Model Papers they can easily score high marks than other aspirants.
TNPSC College Librarian, District Library Officer, Assistant Librarian and Information Officer Exam Pattern
- The TNPSC Written Examination is an Objective Type Exam consists of Two paper they are Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I comprises of 200 questions form Library and Information Science for 300 marks.
- The questions standard will be Post Graduate Degree Standard.
- The time duration of the Paper I is 3 Hours.
- The Paper II consists of 100 Questions from General Studies. In that 75 questions from General Studies (Degree Standard) and 25 questions from Aptitude and Mental Ability (SSLC Standard).
- The Paper II is for 200 marks and duration for the paper is 2 Hours.
- Interview and Records are 70 marks.
- Complete TNPSC Scheme of the Examination is for 570 marks.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for the selection of the candidates SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs is 171 marks and 228 marks for other category candidates.
- The Questions in Paper-I (Library and Information Science) will be set in English only and Paper-II ”General Studies” will be set both in English and in Tamil.
TNPSC Selection Process
The Written Test and the Personal Interview are the rounds of the selection process. All the applicants have to compulsorily clear the rounds to get select for the College Librarian, District Library Officer, Assistant Librarian and Information Officer Vacancies.
Download TNPSC College Librarian Previous Year Question Papers
- TNPSC College Librarian, District Library Officer, Assistant Librarian and Information Officer Library and Informative Science Previous Papers 1 – Click Here
- TNPSC College Librarian, District Library Officer, Assistant Librarian and Information Officer Library and Informative Science Model Papers 2 – Click Here
- TNPSC College Librarian, District Library Officer, Assistant Librarian and Information Officer GeneralStudies Sample Question Papers – Click Here
Hope the TNPSC College Librarian Previous Papers are useful. Fore latest previous papers the candidates can get from the official website. Or keep visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.