Titan Industries Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced (Technical & HR)
Titan Industries Interview Questions
Good News!! for all the applicants who are looking forward to cracking a job in Titan Industries. Here you can find many of the frequently asked interview questions which are to be asked in interview rounds for both freshers and experienced respectively as detailed clearly in this article. The contenders who have a cherished dream of getting settled in Titan Industries, this will be a right place for them to explore their skills from the given interview questions in order to get a sure shot result in Titan Interview. As it is a well-reputed company, the competition levels would be very high. So, we suggest contenders should go through this article clearly to get through from all the mentioned rounds successfully.
Also Check: Titan Industries Recruitment
Also Check: Titan Industries Recruitment
Titan Industries Interview Rounds
The interview procedure for Titan Industries is detailed in this section as follows
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Personal Interview
The contenders who are succeeded in the online test will get a chance for next rounds. The applicants will be allowed for next rounds based on their performance in interview rounds respectively. Intenders will get placed only if they are qualified in all the interview rounds without facing any obstacles.
Titan Industries Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
The contenders who are looking for Technical interview questions, this will be a right place for them. Hope you people will use this opportunity of availing numbers of interview questions which are clearly mentioned in this section as follows.
C Language Interview Questions
- What is the difference between pre decrement operator and post decrement operator?
- What is “&” and “*” operators in C?
- What will happen if a break statement is not used in switch case in C?
- Why is default statement used in switch case in C?
- What is the use of “goto” statement?
- What is an operator in C?
- What are the different types of operators in C?
- What is the syntax for the ternary operator in C?
- What is an arithmetic operator in C?
- What is the difference between C and Java?
- What is assignment operator in C?
- What is the relational operator in C?
- What is the logical operator in C?
- What is a bitwise operator in C?
- What are all decision control statements in C?
- What are all loop control statements in C?
- Can variable name start with numbers?
- What is the difference between variable declaration and variable definition in C?
- What are the different types of variable in C?
- What is a local variable in C?
- What is a global variable in C?
- What is environment variable in C?
- What is C language?
- Who developed C language?
- Describe history of C programming language
- Where is C programming language used or uses of C language?
- What is the difference between C and C++?
- C language has been developed in which language?
- Which year C language is developed?
- What is meant by programming language and give some examples?
- Describe C standards?
- What are the key features or characteristics of C language?
- What is embedded C?
- Which level is C language belonging to?
Networking Interview Questions
- Define pulse code modulation?
- What is RSA algorithm?
- What is mesh topology?
- What is simplex?
- What is half-duplex?
- What is full duplex?
- What are the advantages of broadcast network.?
- What do you mean by point to point network?
- What is the design issue of layers?
- Define pulse amplitude modulation?
- Describe Ethernet
- What are some drawbacks of implementing a ring topology?
- What is the difference between CSMA/CD and CSMA/CA?
- What is SMTP?
- What is multicast routing?
- What is the importance of Encryption on a network?
- How are IP addresses arranged and displayed?
- Explain the importance of authentication.
- What do mean by tunnel mode?
- What are the different technologies involved in establishing WAN links?
- What is DHCP?
- What is the main job of the ARP?
- What is TCP/IP?
- How can you manage a network using a router?
- What is a point to point link?
- What is anonymous FTP?
- What is subnet mask?
- What is the maximum length allowed for a UTP cable?
- What is data encapsulation?
- Describe Network Topology
- What is VPN?
- Briefly describe NAT?
- What is the job of the Network Layer under the OSI reference model?
- How does a network topology affect your decision in setting up a network?
Titan Industries HR Interview Questions For Freshers
All the applicants who are wished to get a good score in Titan Industries Interview should keep an eye on this section. This will be helpful for the applicants especially during the time of interview.
- How did you hear about the position?
- Can you tell me a little about yourself?
- Why do you want this job?
- What do you know about the company?
- Describe a situation when you did much more than it was expected from you to get the project done. Were your efforts recognized? By whom and how? How did that make you feel?
- Tell me about a time when you took ownership of a project. Why did you do this? What was the result of you taking the challenge? What could have happened if you did not take ownership?
- Think about an instance in which you came up with a project idea which was implemented primarily because of your efforts. What was it about? What was its outcome? What was your role?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your greatest professional strengths?
- What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What other companies are you interviewing with?
- What’s your dream job?
Titan Industries Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Technical Interview in the sense, Interviewer way of questioning will be from the core side topics of the respective contestant. It would be easy to crack this round if you can have a keen practice on given interview questions thoroughly.
Java Developer Interview Questions
- What is the difference between an Abstract class and Interface?
- What are checked and unchecked exceptions?
- What is a user defined exception?
- What is the difference between C++ & Java?
- What are statements in JAVA?
- What is JAR file?
- What is JNI?
- What is serialization?
- Why there is some null interface in java? What does it mean? Give me some null interfaces in JAVA?
- Explain about List interface?
- Explain about the Set interface?
- What is singleton class? where is it used?
- What is a compilation unit?
- Is string a wrapper class?
- Why Java does not have multiple inheritances?
- Why Java is not a 100% oops?
- What is a resource bundle?
- What is transient variable?
- What is Collection API?
- Is Iterator a Class or Interface? What is its use?
- What is similarities/difference between an Abstract class and Interface?What is Collection API
- What is Multitasking?
- What is the difference between process-based and Thread-based Multitasking?
- What is Multithreading and explain its application areas?
- What is the advantage of Multithreading?
- When compared to C++ what is the advantage in Java with respect to Multithreading?
- What is Collection framework?
- What is difference between Collections and Collection?
- Explain about Collection interface?
- Which containers use a FlowLayout as their default layout?
- What state does a thread enter when it terminates its processing?
- What is the Collections API?
- Which characters may be used as the second character of an identifier, but not as the first character of an identifier?
- What is the List interface?
- How does Java handle integer overflows and underflows?
- What is the Vector class?
- What modifiers may be used with an inner class that is a member of an outer class?
- What is an Iterator interface?
IOS Developer Interview Questions
- What is new?
- What is the difference between init and new?
- What is retain?
- What is ARC?
- What is atomic?
- What is nonatomic?
- What is strong (iOS4 = retain ) ?
- What is weak (iOS4 = unsafe_unretained )?
- What is retain = strong?
- What is a self in Objective c?
- Difference between shallow copy and deep copy?
- What is assign?
- What is unsafe_unretained?
- What is a copy?
- What is the purpose of delegates?
- what is retain count in objective c?
- How would you create your own custom view?
- Whats the difference between frame and bounds?
- Is a delegate retained?
- What are the App states? Explain them?
- What is super in objective C?
- Whats the difference between NS Array and NS MutableArray?
- Explain retain counts?
- Multitasking support is available from which version?
- What is the difference between NSNotification and delegate?
- Explain Nil – NULL – NSNULL?
- Whats a struct?
- How many bytes we can send to apple push notification server?
- What is push notification?
- What is keyword Atomic in objective C?
- Can we use two table view controllers on one view controller?
- Is the delegate for a CAAnimation retained?
- Explain the difference between NSOperationQueue concurrent and non-concurrent?
- What is the advantage of categories? What is the difference between implementing a category and inheritance?
- Difference between categories and extensions?
Civil Engineer Interview Questions
- What are the steps involved in the concreting process, explain?
- Describe briefly the various methods of concrete curing.
- What do you understand by “preset” during the installation process of bridge bearings?
- Why are steel plates inserted inside bearings in elastomeric bearings?
- What reinforcements are used in the process of prestressing?
- In the design of bridge arguments what considerations should be made to select the orientation of the wing walls?
- In case of concrete box girder bridges how is the number of cells determined?
- Under what circumstances should pot bearings be used instead of elastomeric bearings?
- Why should pumping be not used in case of concreting works?
- Why should curing not be done by ponding and polythene sheets?
- What is the different type of slump test indications?
- Why is propping required for long structures once the formwork is removed?
- Explain the mechanism of cavitations in pipes and drains?
- For what purpose bedding is used under storm water drains, explain?
- Why are pull-out tests performed for soil nails?
- Describe briefly the advantages and disadvantages of using plastic and timber fenders?
Titan Industries HR Interview Questions For Experienced
As the interview schedule is very near, contenders should be prepared well in advance to the interview. By preparing more and more interview questions can make you a quick responder among all the aspirants during interview time. So, intenders are suggested to follow this section carefully for getting gunshot result in the interview.
- What are you looking for in a new position?
- What’s your management style?
- What are your salary requirements?
- What kind of work environment do you like best?
- What can we expect from you in your first three months?
- What’s a time you exercised leadership?
- How would your boss and co-workers describe you?
- Why was there a gap in your employment?
- Can you explain why you changed career paths?
- How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?
- What would your first 30, 60, or 90 days look like in this role?
- What do you think we could do better or differently?
- Do you have any questions for us?
- Do you have examples of your work?
- What do you like to do outside of work?
- Do you know about our products and company?
- If you were an animal, which one would you want to be?
We have done our best in bringing all the essential information about Titan Industries Interview Questions into one article. Let us know if you have any doubts about this article you can contact us through mail. We will clear your doubts as fast as we can. Bookmark this page www.allindiajobs.in for fast and current updates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.