TCS Recruitment Drive in Nagpur | MBA, M.Com Freshers Jobs | 30th November And 01st December 2017.
TCS Recruitment Drive in Nagpur | MBA, M.Com Freshers Jobs | 30th November And 01st December 2017. TCS is going to conduct direct Walkins in Nagpur for MBA & M.COM freshers in the role of Back office Operations Positions. Candidates who want to push up their career in TCS can apply for Back Office Operation vacancies. Applicants should not have more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment. So we suggest the aspirants to grab the chance by attending TCS Walkin Drive which going to held in Nagpur. TCS will provide excellent work environment for the job seekers with additional benefits in their organisation. For more TCS Back Officer Job Openings refer our blog All India Jobs.
Also Check: TCS Careers
TCS Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.|
|Qualification||MBA, M.Com Freshers|
|Experience||0 to 6 Months|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(Non Technical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Center, ITES|
TCS want to recruit Post Graduates-M.Com Freshers & MBA Finance Freshers for Back Office Operation position in Nagpur location. Only the postulates who had completed MBA & M.Com with good academic records are eligible to attend TCS Mega Recruitment Drive. TCS will conduct various election rounds to hire the talented candidates for Back Office Operation positions. Willing applicants have to refer TCS Placement Papers and also TCS Test Patterns to score top marks in the written test / Online test. For more information candidates approach the official website
Aspirants it is mandatory to write mention Surabhi Deshmukh -HR & DT Number on your resume. Candidates with good knowledge on Back Office-Operations and in Accounting with good communication skills in English can easily grab TCS Job Interview. Along with question papers postulates are advice to go through the TCS Interview Questions which will give clear confidence regarding the Interview. Hence for more updates regarding TCS Career openings, Latest Freshers Jobs can follow our website www.allindiajobs.in.
TCS Job Responsibilities
- Candidate should be flexible working in any shifts.
- Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence graduates cannot apply.
- Minimum 15 years of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
- Should not have more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment.
- Candidate would need to carry 2 copies of the resume & 2 passport Photograph with Original Photo ID proof (Driving license or Aadhar card or Voter card etc) (MANDATORY).
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible .
- Mandatory Registration (DT number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview)
DT Number Registration
- DT number applicable for candidates having 0 to 7 Months of work experience
- Go to link www.careers.tcs.com
- (Kindly access the link through a computer system. Dont access it through cell phones)
- Go to Career Opportunities > Entry Level Hiring
- Click on Register Now > select category as BPS and fill the details
- ( IMPORTANT Note In Source type : Select “Web” ; Source Name : Surabhi Deshmukh)
- You will get the DT number on the screen and to your personal e-mail ID.
TCS Company Profile
Greetings from TCS BPS!! TCS Limited was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited. Its early contracts included punched card services to sister company TISCO (now Tata Steel), working on an Inter-Branch Reconciliation System for the Central Bank of India, and providing bureau services to Unit Trust of India. In 1975, TCS delivered an electronic depository and trading system called SECOM for the Swiss company SIS SegaInterSettle (deutsch); it also developed System X for the Canadian Depository System and automated the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. It associated with a Swiss partner, TKS Teknosoft, which it later acquired.
In 1980, TCS established India’s first dedicated software research and development centre, the Tata Research Development and Design Centre (TRDDC) in Pune. In 1981, it established India’s first client-dedicated offshore development centre, set up for clients Tandem. TCS later (1993) partnered with Canada-based software factory Integrity Software Corp, which TCS later acquired.
How To Apply For TCS TCS Job Openings
Candidates who are going to attend TCS Recruitment 2017 which is going to held on 30th November to 01st December 2017 in Nagpur location. Aspirants while going for the competition carry required documents along with latest photograph to the mentioned venue.
TCS Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 30th November And 01st December 2017
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd,
Mihan SEZ ;
Village Dahegaon Survey No. 72,
Hingna PS Post Khapri,
Nagpur – 441108.
Contact Person: Surabhi Deshmukh- HR
Important Documents To Carry for TCS Recruitment Drive
- Hard Copy of Resume
- Copy of educational certificates
- Recent photograph
- Government Id proof
This page will be useful for the competitors who are waiting for TCS Job Openings. For the sake of those candidates we had updated fresh job updates in TCS as a back end office positions. Therefore for more latest IT Jobs updated have glance look at our website www.allindiajobs.in
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.