Tata Sky Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
Tata Sky Interview Questions
Are you looking for Tata Sky Interview Questions? Here is the something important news for you. This is a one stop destination for all the types of frequently asked interview questions which are asked during technical and HR interview rounds for both freshers and experienced candidates respectively. To know clear details regarding Tata Sky Interview questions keep a look at this article keenly.
Tata Sky Ltd., the JV between the TATA Group and 21st Century Fox is committed to offering viewers the best of pay television through its nationwide satellite television service. Tata Sky offers subscribers a most comprehensive channel lineup ranging from movies, news, entertainment, sports channels and interactive services in DVD quality picture and CD quality sound. Tata Sky is an equity strategic alliance in the nature of joint venture between the Tata Group and 21st Century Fox, which own 70% and 20% stake respectively.
Also Check: Tata Sky Recruitment
Also Check: Tata Sky Recruitment
Tata Sky Interview Rounds
The selection process in Tata Sky Interview is based on the contender’s performance shown in respective interview rounds which are officially conducted by the Tata Sky authority. So, all the aspirants who are going to participate in Tata Sky Interview should aware of all the basic interview rounds which are clearly given in below to gain enough confidence for better performing in Interview.
- Online Test or Written Test
- Group Discussion/ JAM Session etc (Need Based)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Final Interview (Telephonic/ Personal Interview)
The aspirants who are qualified in the online test will get a call to attend next interview rounds successfully without any rejection. The applied and eligible candidate will get selected in Tata Sky Interview if they had completed all the conducted interview rounds fortunately with a qualifying mark. So, to reach your dream destination easily all you need to do is, following frequently asked interview questions carefully as mentioned on this page clearly.
Tata Sky Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
Below are the frequently asked technical questions which are provided to help you be aware of yourself and what you would present in an interview to get an impression from the respective interviewer for ultimate success in Tata Sky interview process. So, we suggest contenders should try really hard to have answers to the following frequently asked questions as below.
Satellite Communications Interview Questions
- Explain Weather satellite?
- What is Miniaturized satellite?
- What is the first passive satellite transponder?
- What is Tether satellite?
- What is Communications satellite?
- The first satellite to receive and transmit simultaneously
- What is Space station?
- What is Biosatellite?
- A helical antenna is used for satellite tracking because of
- What is Earth observation satellite?
- What is Space Observatory?
- What is the frequency range of C-band?
- What is Spy satellite?
- What is a device that detects both vertically and horizontally polarized signals simultaneously?
- Do you have any questions that you want to ask?
- How do you handle workplace problems?
- What is an Anti-satellite weapon?
- What is the local oscillator (mixer) frequency of the satellite with an uplink frequency in GHz band?
- What is Global navigation satellite system?
- What kind of battery panels are used in some advanced satellites
- How do I interpret water vapor imagery?
- What kind of battery used by older satellites?
- Where can I find the time on satellite pictures? What time zone is this?
- How do I interpret infrared satellite pictures?
- What are the Types of Satellite?
- What band does VSAT first operate?
- What do you do when someone criticizes you?
- Tell me about a skill you recently acquired or improved.
- What is the maximum operating rate of a wireless LAN using infrared communication?
- What is the approximate path loss from the satellite-to-earth station?
- Earth station uses what type of antenna
XML Interview Questions
- What is XML?
- What is the difference between XML and HTML?
- What are the benefits of XML?
- Which tag is used to find the version of XML and the syntax?
- What is a well-formed XML document?
- What is XML DOM Document?
- What is XPath?
- What is an attribute?
- Can we have empty XML tags?
- What are the advantages of XML DOM Document?
- What are the basic rules while writing XML?
- What is XML Element?
- What is a valid XML document?
- What is CDATA?
- How comment can be represented in XML?
- What are XML Namespaces?
- Who is responsible for XML?
- What is an XML Schema?
- What is well-formed XML document?
- Why XML has been used for development?
- Can I execute an XML?
- What are the special characters used in XML?
- What is a Processing Instruction in XML?
- How does the XML structure is defined?
- What is DTD?
- What are differences between DTDs and Schema?
Tata Sky HR Interview Questions For Freshers
It’s important to be prepared to respond effectively to the interview questions that an interviewer typically asks at HR interviews. As these interview questions are so common, the interviewer will expect you to be able to answer them accurately and without clumsiness. So, contenders are advised to practice more and more on below mentioned frequently asked HR interview questions in advance to the Interview schedule.
- Tell me about yourself?
- What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
- Would it be a problem for you if you are asked to work overtime or at evenings or on weekends?
- Explain how you would be an asset to this organization
- Why do you want to work with us/in our company?
- How long do you expect to stay/work with us?
- Explain how would you be an asset to this organization?
- Your interest lies in which other activities?
- Which is the toughest decision that you have ever made?
- Have you considered the option of starting your own business?
- What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
- Which is your favorite book/Have you read any book recently?
- Tell something about your dream job?
- What are your co-worker pet peeves?
Tata Sky Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Just take a brief look at these frequently asked technical interview question which you’ll most likely be asked at a job interview. Also, review the other questions you may be asked so that you can face any type of core related question in the interview successfully among others. So, we suggest aspirants should include this section into their practice schedules to reach qualified mark easily.
Big Data Developer Interview Questions
- What are feature vectors?
- Compare Hadoop & Spark?
- Explain the steps in making a decision tree?
- What are real-time industry applications of Hadoop?
- What is logistic regression?
- Where does Hive store table data by default?
- How to work towards a random forest?
- What are Recommender Systems?
- Explain cross-validation.
- What is Collaborative filtering?
- Does gradient descent methods at all times converge to the similar point?
- What are the drawbacks of linear model?
- What is the Law of Large Numbers?
- Explain star schema.
- What are confounding variables?
- What are the types of biases that can occur during sampling?
- Explain survivorship bias.
- How regularly an algorithm must be updated?
- What are Eigen value and Eigenvector?
- Why is re sampling was done?
- Explain selective bias.
- What are the main distinctions between NAS and HDFS?
- What do you mean by Task Instance?
- What is distributed cache and what are its benefits?
- Explain the difference between Name Node, Checkpoint Name Node, and Backup Node.
- What are the most common Input Formats in Hadoop?
Application Programmer Interview Questions
- What are the different ways in which an object can be created?
- Difference between Array and Linked list?
- What makes you passionate about being an Application Programmer?
- How do you find out the 8th highest salary in an employee table?
- Describe the most creative work related project you completed.
- How would you ensure the application you’re designing will scale to fit multiple screen sizes?
- What would you do if you discovered that a feature you designed had made the application run more slowly?
- How do you keep track of work so that it gets done on time?
- would you work on Java development under team leader supervision?
- How do you sort an array which million 0 and 1 one in a single pass
- Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
- What features would you change/implement to an application to make it faster?
- Do you have an idea of an app or feature that our customers would enjoy?
- What have your achievements been to date?
- Which programming languages are you most familiar with?
- What interfaces do you choose to create a user-friendly application?
- How do you minimize security risks?
- Difference between Mutexes and Critical Sections?
- What are Reentrant Locks? Implement a Reentrant Lock with Mutexes.
- What’s your area of expertise and what would you like to learn more about? Why?
- Are you currently involved in a side project? If so, what is it? If not, what kind of project would interest you?
- What steps do you take to migrate an application from one platform to another?
- What are the main differences between the web and mobile applications?
- How do you troubleshoot a crashing application?
Data Scientist Interview Questions
- What is the curse of dimensionality?
- Explain the use of Combinatorics in data science.
- What are Interpolation and Extrapolation?
- What is the goal of A/B Testing?
- How would you create a taxonomy to identify key customer trends in unstructured data?
- What is the difference between Cluster and Systematic Sampling?
- Python or R – Which one would you prefer for text analytics?
- Are expected value and mean value different?
- Which technique is used to predict categorical responses?
- What does P-value signify about the statistical data?
- What is logistic regression? Or State an example when you have used logistic regression recently.
- Do gradient descent methods always converge to the same point?
- What are Recommender Systems?
- Why data cleaning plays a vital role in the analysis?
- What are categorical variables?
- Differentiate between univariate, bivariate and multivariate analysis.
- What do you understand by the term Normal Distribution?
- How you can make data normal using Box-Cox transformation?
- What is Linear Regression?
- What is Machine Learning?
- Which data scientists do you admire most? which start-ups?
- What is K-means? How can you select K for K-means?
- How can outlier values be treated?
- What is power analysis?
- How can you assess a good logistic model?
- What are various steps involved in an analytics project?
- During analysis, how do you treat missing values?
- Explain about the Box Cox transformation in regression models.
- Can you use machine learning for time series analysis?
Tata Sky HR Interview Questions For Experienced
It is quite likely you will be asked something similar to these frequently asked HR interview questions. Consider how you’d respond so you’re as prepared as possible to answer the respective interview questions from the corresponding recruiter. Contenders who are wished to get settle down in Tata Sky should follow these interview questions without any delay.
- How long can you commit to working with us?
- What is your expected salary?
- Tell us something about yourself.
- Why do you want to leave your present job or company?
- What do you know about us?
- What weaknesses do you have?
- Why should I consider hiring you?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What is your salary expectation?
- What motivates you?
- What makes a good team player?
- Is there anything that you would like to ask me?
- Why do you want to work in this industry?
These are the most commonly asked Interview Questions that you should be prepared to answer undoubtedly for getting the best output in Tata Sky Interview. Let us know if you have any issues with this article. We will respond as soon as possible. If this Tata Sky Interview Questions is irrelevant to you then have a glance at this page Freshers Jobs.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.