SUTHERLAND WALKIN RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Company Name||Sutherland Global Services Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||1 – 6 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 1,25,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Aspirants must have the ability to multitask managing multiple conversations simultaneously along with the ability to navigate web applications using internet explorer. Having Good written & verbal communication skills and willing to work in night shift would be an added advantage. Candidate should be responsible for customer satisfaction. Who will perform well in the Sutherland Walkin Drive for those contenders Sutherland will provide Cab facilities and Huge Incentives.
Also Check: Sutherland Placement Papers
Candidates have to check each and every data which are provided in this article. Before going to appear for the Sutherland Recruitment Drive people can refer Sutherland Placement Papers and Sutherland Syllabus. The Sutherland selection process will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Recruitment Process. To know more info about Sutherland Interview Questions, Test Papers and other IT jobs keep on checking our web page All India Jobs for regular and current information.
Sutherland Job Description
Description: Customer Support
- Provide customer service to our customers.
- Edify the customers on the various plans available and the support that can be provided.
- Retention of the customers by satisfying our customer’s needs and through excellent customer timely service.
- Handle Customer inquiries, resolve issues and escalations.
- Handle inbound calls pertaining the technical issues.
- Build a sustainable relationship with the clients and solve their issues with minimum TAT.
- Remotely resolving the technical issues.
- Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool.
- Should have good knowledge in Windows and need to have basic knowledge in Networking.
- Handle L1 troubleshooting, diagnose the issue and try to resolve alerts at your end to balance workload of L2 technical support team.
Sutherland Required Skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in Hindi & English.
- Looking for both UG/PG. (in any discipline).
- Candidates with experience in Customer support / Technical Support can apply.
- Ability to multi-task managing multiple conversations simultaneously.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Keyboarding Skills: Minimum typing speed skills of 30 words per minute.
- Ability to navigate web applications using internet explorer.
- Basic level competence with Microsoft Excel.
- Cab facilities (Within the boundary limits).
- Excellent Growth.
- Huge Incentives.
Sutherland Company Profile
How To Apply For Sutherland Job Vacancies
Sutherland Walkin Details
A-1 Block, Ground Floor,
ShriRam the Gateway,
(Opp. Railway Station)
Contact Person: Ravichander
- Bring hard copy of updated Resume
- Recent passport photocopies
- All Educational Certificates Hard copies
- Soft Copy/Hard Copy of this Posting
- Original Identity Proof issued by the government