SSC CHSL Tier II Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern
Good news to the aspirants who had recently applied for the SSC CHSL Examination Recruitment 2017-2018. This page gives you the entire information about the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Tier II topics related to the exam. The candidates who cleared the Tier I examination with the good score will be eligible to give the Tier II examination. According to the notification, the Tier II examination date is 8th July 2018. So the candidates can check the SSC CHSL Tier II Syllabus 2018 in this below of this page. The Tier II is a descriptive type exam have to answer the exam in the pen and paper based mode. To make your dream come true the candidates have to prepare well for the exam with the latest events happening around in present days. The SSC CHSL Tier II Syllabus 2018 plays a key role in the preparation for the exam. In the below of this page, we are furnishing the latest syllabus in an understandable manner. The candidates who are willing to clear the exam can check the syllabus and prepare for the exam in an efficient manner.
SSC CHSL Tier II Syllabus 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post(s)||LDC/ JSA, Postal/ Sorting Assistant, DEO Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||3259 Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||18th December 2017|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|You Can Also Check|
The Staff Selection Commission recruitment notification is out for a while. Contenders who are sincerely trying hard to get the SSC Jobs can utilize this chance by applying in the online mode. Frequently the officials of the SSC will reveal the notifications to fill the various vacant positions in the commission. This notification is to fill 3259 positions for LDC/ JSA, Postal/ Sorting Assistant, DEO Vacancies. The application process was started from 18th November 2017. So the candidates who are eligible to apply can grab this chance by applying for the SSC CHSL Job Openings. The candidates who had completed their education in twelfth and the equivalent are eligible to apply for the vacancies. 18th December 2017 is the closing date of the application process. So all the contenders who are willing to apply have to check the notification completely and hurry to apply.
The candidates who are following the syllabus while preparing will help to score well in the SSC CHSL Tier II Examination. The syllabus plays a key role in the preparation. Candidates preparing according to the SSC CHSL Tier II Syllabus 2018 will definitely have a chance of covering all the topics without leaving any single one on the subject. One more advantage of preparing by referring the SSC CHSL Tier II Syllabus 2018 will help the candidates to mark the topics in which they are perfect and can mark up which topic they have to concentrate more which we have given below. Many of the applicants are wasting the time in searching for the topics related to the essay writing to help those applicants and to reduce the search difficulty we are providing the complete topics in the consecutive section of this article.
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Tier II Exam Pattern
|S.Number||Type of the Exam||Topics||Maximum Marks|
|1||Descriptive Type||Essay Writing & Letter Writing||100 Marks|
- The SSC CHSL Tier II Examination is a Pen and Paper Mode.
- The time duration of the exam is 1 Hour and 20 minutes compensatory time will be given for the candidates who are physically handicapped.
- For the essay writing the candidates have to write 200-250 words and In letter writing the aspirants have to write 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying mark for the Tier II examination is 33%.
- Tier-III of the Examination would be the Skill Test/ Typing Test which would be of qualifying nature.
SSC CHSL Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the selection process. So the candidates who had applied for the LDC/ JSA, Postal/ Sorting Assistant, DEO Vacancies have to face the Tier I Computer Based Test, Tier II Computer Based Test, and finally the Skill Test/ Typing Test. The final merit list will be determined on the basis of score obtained by the candidate in Tier I and Tier II.
SSC CHSL Tier II LDC/ JSA, Postal/ Sorting Assistant, DEO Syllabus 2018
Topics For the SSC CHSL Tier II Essay Writing
- Women Empowerment
- Digital India
- Technology Advancement in India (ISRO)
- Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana
- Surgical Strike
- Make in India
- Role of technology in gross development
- 2 Lakh Insurance Cover Scheme for Jan Dhan Account Holders
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- Cashless economy
- Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao
- UDAN Scheme
- GST bill and its benefits
- Union Indian Budget
- Startup India/stand up India for students
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Mid-Day Meal Scheme for Madarsas to be Launched Soon
- Vrishtha Pension Bima Yojana 2017 – The Old Age Pension Scheme
- New Scheme for Monthly Allowance of Rs. 1500 to Unemployed & Poor
- Eradication of black money from country steps taken by government
- 6000 Pregnancy Aid Scheme for Pregnant Women in India
- Pravasi Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PKVY) – Skills in Line with International Standards
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDSA) – Making Rural India Digitally Literate
We hope the SSC CHSL Tier II Syllabus 2018 and the topics of the Essay writing are useful for the preparation in a full-fledged manner. For more updates, the aspirants can be in touch with our website www.allindiajobs.in on regular basis. Candidates can also check our website for any other job updates in various fields.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.