Are you searching for the SGPGI Senior Resident Syllabus 2017-2018?? if your answer is yes then you are at the right place. In the below of this article, we are providing the detailed syllabus. Now the candidates who had applied for the SGPGI Recruitment 2017 for the Senior Resident, Senior Demonstrator, Medical Physics Resident Vacancies can check the syllabus form this page without any hesitation. As per the latest news, the officials of the organization are planning to conduct the written examination for the candidates on 3rd December 2017 and 4th December 2017. So contenders who are commencing to appear for the exam on the scheduled dates can check the complete SGPGI Senior Resident Syllabus 2017-2018 and the Senior Demonstrator, Medical Physics Resident Exam Pattern from this page. This is the right source for the candidates to get the complete information about the syllabus in an understandable manner.
SGPGI Senior Resident Syllabus 2017-2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Post(s)||Senior Resident, Senior Demonstrator, Medical Physics Resident Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||102 Vacancies|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Last Date||20th November 2017|
|Date of the Exam||3rd December 2017 and 4th December 2017|
|You Can Also Check|
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences came out with the latest recruitment notification. There are 102 vacancies in the organization for the Senior Resident, Senior Demonstrator, Medical Physics Resident positions. Applications are invited from the qualified Indian nationals for the announced vacancies. Once check the eligibility details before going through the application process. The information about the eligibility criteria like post wise, category and department wise vacancies, essential qualifications, age limit and the selection process from the official notification which is available on the official website. The online application process was started from 3rd November 2017. The last date for the payment and the submission of the application form is 20th November 2017. So to avoid last minute rush the aspirants have to hurry up for applying.
SGPGI Exam Pattern For Senior Resident, Senior Demonstrator, Medical Physics Resident
- The SGPGI Examination will take place in two parts they are Part A and Part B.
- The Part A is an objective type exam for 60 Marks consisting of 60 Multiple TRUE/FALSE questions from General Knowledge and English.
- The duration of this part is 90 minutes.
- For every correct answer 0.2 marks will be awarded and for every wrong response, 0.1 marks will be deducted.
- Based on the marks in Part A the candidates will be called for the Part B examination.
- Part B is a Departmental Objective Test for 40 marks and the paper comprises questions from patients/disease in the ward/laboratories.
- The complete SGPGI Written Exam is for 100 marks.
- To get the exam the aspirants have to get 45% and 40% respectively for General and Reserved candidates in Part A.
- In Part A+B the candidates of the general category have to secure 45% and Reserved category 40% marks respectively.
SGPGI Selection Process
SGPGI Syllabus 2017-2018 For Senior Resident, Senior Demonstrator, Medical Physics Resident
- Inventions in the World
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Culture
- CompletionActive and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks