Candidates who applied and preparing for the SGPGI Senior Resident Exam can download the SGPGI Senior Resident Previous Year Question Papers from our portal. In this article, we are providing the SGPGI Senior Resident Previous Papers in the PDF format. Contenders can easily download the available model papers at free of cost at any time. By downloading the aspirants have to begin their preparation for the written exam. There is high competition among the applicants to get the job in the Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences organization. To overcome the competition aspirants have to prepare well for the exam. As the examination dates are declared by the officials that are going to conduct the organize the written examination on 3rd and 4th December 2017. To give best in the exam the aspirants have to prepare well without wasting the time.
SGPGI Senior Resident Previous Year Question Papers Details
|Name of the Organization||Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Post(s)||Senior Resident, Senior Demonstrator, Medical Physics Resident Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||102 Vacancies|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Last Date||20th November 2017|
|Date of the Exam||3rd December 2017 and 4th December 2017|
|You Can Also Check|
The Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences had disclosed the recruitment notification for the candidates of Uttar Pradesh who are seeking for the job. A large number of candidates are showing interest to apply for the 102 Senior Resident, Senior Demonstrator, Medical Physics Resident Vacancies. The candidates are advised to check the details about the recruitment before applying. Details are available on the official website or on our website. From the official notification, the candidates can get the information like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, age relaxation and selection process. To give the accurate information we are providing the complete details about the recruitment in a brief manner. Already the application process was started and the final date to submit the application forms with the accurate details on or before 20th November 2017.
SGPGI Senior Resident, Senior Demonstrator, Medical Physics Resident Exam Pattern
|Model Of the Exam||Written Examination||Syllabus||Maximum Marks|
|Objective Type Questions (TRUE/FALSE questions)||PART-A Multiple Choice Questions/Objective Type Exam||General Knowledge and English||60 Marks|
|Departmental Objective Test||PART-B Multiple Choice Questions/Objective Type Exam||Patients/disease in the ward/laboratories||100 Marks|
- The SGPGI Exam will have two parts Part A and Part B.
- The Part A is an objective type for 60 Marks.
- The Part A consists of 60 Questions with five options.
- The time duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
- Each question carries 0.2 marks and for every wrong attempt, 0.1 will be deducted from the total marks.
- Part B is a Departmental Objective Test for 40 marks and the paper comprises questions from patients/disease in the ward/laboratories.
- The complete SGPGI Written Exam is for 100 marks.
- The Qualifying marks will be different for each category So the qualifying mark in Part A is 45% for general and 40% for the reserved candidates.
- The Part A+B qualifying mark is 45% for the general aspirants and 40% for reversed aspirants.
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Selection Process
Download SGPGI Senior Resident Previous Year Question Papers
- SGPGI Senior Resident General English Previous Year Question Papers – Click Here