Candidates can download the SFIO Previous Papers from this post. An immense number of aspirants had already started their preparation for the SFIO Written Exam by downloading the Solved Papers. Some of the contenders are seriously searching for the SFIO Sample Papers in various websites on the internet. For that reason, we had provided the SFIO Model Papers and Private Secretary, Senior Assistant Director Exam Pattern in a clear manner. This information very helps to the applicants at the time of preparation for the SFIO Written Test. So contenders can stop your searching and look at this article once and capture the complete material about the Previous Year Question Papers and Exam Pattern.
SFIO Previous Papers Details
|Name Of The Organization||Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO)|
|Post Names||Additional Director, Deputy Director, Senior Assistant Director, Private Secretary|
|Number Of Vacancies||23 Vacancies|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||30th December 2017|
|Date Of Written Test||Upcoming Months|
|You Can Also Check|
|SFIO Syllabus 2017-2018|
|SFIO Recruitment 2017|
|Central Government Jobs|
The Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) had released the SFIO Recruitment 2017 Notification for 23 Additional Director, Deputy Director, Senior Assistant Director, Private Secretary vacancies. Candidates who are interested and eligible for the above post can apply through online mode on or before the 30th December 2017 is the last date for the application form submitting. So aspirants don’t rush out the last minute application form submission. Applicants have any confusions about the recruitment and eligibility criteria can check the Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) official website @ www.sfio.nic.in or recruitment link which is given above table for clarifying your doubts.
Candidates can start your preparation for the written exam with the help of SFIO Previous Papers and Private Secretary, Senior Assistant Director Exam Pattern. In this post, we had provided the entire details about the Practice Papers and Exam Pattern in an understandable manner. So the aspirants need to start your preparation for the written test as soon as possible because there is no more time for the SFIO Written Exam at any movement the authorities of Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) is ready to announce the exam dates. So applicants can concentrate on the preparation for the written exam.
SFIO Previous Papers
SFIO Exam Pattern
- General English, General Awareness, Reasoning, and Aptitude are the subjects for the written exam.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) are given in the question paper.
- Each subject has their own weightage.
- Each paper contains their own marks.
- The time duration is given by the Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) at the time of written exam.
SFIO Selection Process
- The Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) will select the candidates by organizing the two rounds of the selection process.
- The first round is Written Test and the second round is Personal Interview.
- Aspirants who will reach the target marks given by the officers.
- Those applicants will shortlist for the next round of the selection process that is Personal Interview.
- The final selected contender’s list will be announced by the Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) after completion of Written Test and Personal Interview.
SFIO Previous Papers PDF Download
- To Download SFIO Previous Papers For General English: Click Here
- To Download SFIO Reasoning Model Papers: Click Here
- To Download SFIO Previous Year Question Papers For General Awareness: Click Here
- To Download SFIO Aptitude Old Question Papers: Click Here