RPSC Statistical Officer Syllabus 2017-2018 PDF Download | Rajasthan PSC SO Exam Pattern
Candidates who are looking for the RPSC Statistical Officer Syllabus 2017-2018 in various websites on the internet can get the complete information about the Rajasthan PSC Statistical Officer Syllabus along with Rajasthan PSC SO Exam Pattern from this article. Candidates need to do more and more hard work for the RPSC Statistical Officer Written Test because there is a tough competition for the written test. For that reason, we had provided the Rajasthan PSC SO Syllabus pdf link in this article. The contenders can easily download the Syllabus pdf link from this post at free of cost. After downloading the Rajasthan PSC SO Syllabus pdf file, aspirants can start your preparation for the RPSC Statistical Officer Written Exam. If aspirants have any doubts about the Rajasthan PSC SO Syllabus then check the Rajasthan Public Service Commission official website @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in whether the given information is correct or not.
RPSC Statistical Officer Syllabus 2017-2018 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Also Known As||RPSC or Rajasthan PSC|
|Post Name||Statistical Officer|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple Vacancies|
|You Can Also Check|
|RPSC Statistical Officer Previous Papers|
|Government Jobs In Rajasthan|
|Rajasthan PSC Jobs|
RPSC Statistical Officer Syllabus 2017-2018
RPSC Statistical Officer Exam Pattern
- The Written Test contains Objective Type / Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
- Only one paper for the Written Exam.
- The paper contains 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Each question carries equal marks.
- The time limit for the written exam is 2hrs.
- There will is a negative mark for the wrong answer.
- At the time of written test, the officers will announce the negative marks for the wrong answer.
- So the candidates prepare very carefully for the written exam.
RPSC Statistical Officer Selection Process
- The selection process contains two phases for selecting the candidates for the Statistical Officer post.
- The first phase is Written Test and the second phase is Interview.
- Candidates who will reach the targeted score is given by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission for written exam those aspirants will get a call for the next phase of the selection process that is Interview.
- The final result will be announced by the authorities of Rajasthan Public Service Commission after completion of written exam and interview.
- So applicants can check our website or official website at regular intervals for knowing the more information about the results.
RPSC Statistical Officer Syllabus 2017-2018 PDF Download
To Download RPSC Statistical Officer Syllabus 2017-2018: Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.