In this article, we had provided the entire information about the RPSC Research Assistant Previous Papers. Candidates who want to join with Rajasthan Public Service Commission can start your preparation for the written exam by downloading the Rajasthan PSC Research Assistant Model Papers pdf links at free of cost. So aspirants can download the Sample Papers before starting your preparation. For the sake of applicants, we had also provided the RPSC Research Assistant Exam Pattern along with Rajasthan PSC Research Assistant Previous Year Question Papers. With the help of this information, contenders need to do more hard work for the RPSC Research Assistant Written Test because there is a tough competition for the written exam. Applicants have any doubts can check the Rajasthan Public Service Commission official website @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in for clarifying your doubts.
RPSC Research Assistant Previous Papers Details
|Name Of The Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Also Known As||RPSC|
|Post Name||Research Assistant|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple Vacancies|
|You Can Also Check|
|RPSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2017-2018|
|Government Jobs In Rajasthan|
|Rajasthan PSC Jobs|
RPSC Research Assistant Previous Papers
RPSC Research Assistant Exam Pattern
- The Written Test consists Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
- Written Exam having two papers
- Paper I covers General Knowledge About Rajasthan subject with 180 marks of the 2hrs time limit
- Paper II covers Statistics (210 Marks), Events (60 Marks), and Computer (30 Marks) subjects with 300 Marks of the 3hrs time duration
- There is a negative marking for the wrong answer
- 3 marks awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark detected for each wrong answer.
RPSC Research Assistant Selection Process
- The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has to select the candidates by conducting the two level of the selection process.
- The first stage is Written Test and the second stage is Personal Interview.
- Aspirants who will finish the written exam with minimum marks will shortlist for the next stage of the selection process that is Personal Interview.
- The officers will announce the final selected contender’s list on the basis of marks obtained by the applicants in both Written Test and Personal Interview.
RPSC Research Assistant Previous Papers PDF Download
- To Download RPSC Research Assistant Previous Papers: Click Here