RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018 PDF Download And Exam Pattern
Applicants, are you searching for the RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018 on various websites on the internet? if your answer is yes then stop your search and take a look at this article once. From this post, candidates can get the complete information about the RPSC Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) Prelims Syllabus along with Rajasthan PSC RAS Prelims Exam Pattern. Aspirants can start your preparation for the Prelims Written Exam with the help of this information. For the sake of contenders, we had provided the Syllabus in the pdf format in both the Hindi and English languages. So candidates easily understand the RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus and RPSC RAS Prelims Exam Pattern. Also, visit the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Also Known As||RPSC or Rajasthan PSC|
|Post Name||Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS)|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple Vacancies|
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018
RPSC RAS Prelims Exam Pattern
- The Prelims Written Test contains only one paper.
- General Knowledge and General Science is the subject for the prelims written exam.
- There will be 150 questions of multiple choice Questions (MCQ’s).
- Each question carries equal marks.
- Total Marks for Prelims Written Test is 200 marks.
- The written exam will finish within the time limit that is 3hrs
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answer.
- 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- So candidates carefully prepare for the Prelims Written Exam with the help of RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus and Exam Pattern and write the Prelims Written Test without any mistakes.
RPSC RAS Prelims Selection Process
- The selection process contains three rounds for selecting the candidates for Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) vacancies.
- The first round is Prelims Exam, the second round is Mains Exam and the third round is Personal Interview.
- Candidates who will clear the Prelims Exam with qualifying marks will promote to the next two round that is Mains Exam and Personal Interview.
- The Prelims Exam is for admission to Mains Exam will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- The final selected applicant’s list will be announced by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission on the basis of marks obtained in both Mains Exam and Personal Interview.
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018 PDF Download
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.