Rockcrete Consultancy Interview Questions
Rockcrete Consultancy is an IT infrastructure oriented company. It is now providing a wide range of career opportunities to all the graduates. Here we are providing you with the interview questions that will be useful to you in your interview process.
Check Here For Rockcrete Consultancy Recruitment
Rockcrete Consultancy Interview Rounds
In this company you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Rockcrete Consultancy is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Rockcrete Consultancy Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Technical round is very important in the interview process because without having any idea about the technicalities of your working domain you cannot excel in your work. So this is the major round where you can prove your selves to the interviewer. Here are some basic technical interview questions which are frequently asked in the interview process of Rockcrete Consultancy.
Cloud Computing Interview Questions
- What are the building blocks in cloud architecture?
- What are the security aspects provided with cloud?
- What is a Hypervisor in Cloud Computing?
- What is a Cloud? What is Cloud Computing?
- What are the advantages of using cloud computing?
- What is the Service Model in Cloud Computing?
- Explain the difference between cloud and traditional data centers.
- What are the optimizing strategies used in cloud?
- Mention some open source cloud computing platform databases?
- In cloud architecture what are the different phases involved?
- In cloud computing what are the different layers?
- Mention the Reliability and Availability of Cloud Computing.
- What are the major offerings of Microsoft Azure Cloud?
- How buffer is used to Amazon web services?
Java Interview Questions
- What gives Java its ‘write once and run anywhere’ nature?
- Differentiate between JDK, JRE and JVM.
- What are the two environment variables that must be set in order to run any Java programs?
- Can we declare a class as Abstract without having any abstract method?
- Java doesn’t support multiple inheritance. Why?
- What is the difference between an Inner Class and a Sub-Class?
- Can we have two methods in a class with the same name?
- Why Java is considered dynamic?
- What is finalize () method?
- What is Singleton class?
- Why String class is considered immutable?
- What is the difference between method overloading and method overriding?
- What is a Java Bean?
- Explain exception handling mechanism.
Rockcrete Consultancy HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
This is the final phase in your interview. Each and every question posed to you and the answer you give for that plays an important part in deciding whether you will be recruited or not. So be careful while answering the questions. It will be helpful to you if you have mock interview with your friends before attending the interview. Here are some interview questions which will be helpful for you.
- Tell me about something you did – or failed to do – that you now feel a little ashamed of?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for project?
- On a scale of 10 rate me as an interviewer.
- What makes you angry?
- What is the most significant thing you’ve done since breakfast?
- What qualities would you look for, if you were recruiting someone for this position?
- Do you wish to pursue higher education?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
- What do you think is your greatest achievement?
- Would you lie for the company?
- How would you classify your style of management?
- How do you consider yourself successful?
- Describe your ideal company, location and job.
Rockcrete Consultancy Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Rockcrete Consultancy is now offering various job opportunities for fresher. Here is a chance for you guys to showcase your skills and build up a bright career. Here we are providing you with the basically asked technical questions. Go through these questions which are useful for you in your interview.
Data Scientist Interview Questions
- How would you create taxonomy to identify key customer trends in unstructured data?
- What is the difference between Cluster and Systematic Sampling?
- How will you define the number of clusters in a clustering algorithm?
- Explain the difference between a compiled computer language and an interpreted computer language.
- How do data management procedures like missing data handling make selection bias worse?
- Explain what regularization is and why it is useful.
- Explain what re-sampling methods are and why they are useful. Also explain their limitations.
- Explain what precision and recall are. How do they relate to the ROC curve?
- What is a kernel? Explain the kernel trick.
- What are various steps involved in an analytics project?
Network Engineer Interview Questions
- How do set up a VTP domain?
- What things should be considered when designing an enterprise network?
- What is the difference between QoS in layer 2 and layer 3?
- What is the difference between a threat, vulnerability, and a risk?
- What are the basic types of network attacks?
- What’s the difference between Symmetric and Asymmetric encryption?
- What is subnet mask?
- How do you explain technical details to a non-technical audience? Do you prefer to write a manual or give a presentation?
- What is the difference between an OPPF neighbour and an adjacent neighbour?
Rockcrete Consultancy HR Interview Questions For Experienced
The hr round plays a prominent role in determining whether a person had made his interview successful or not. It has that importance because it is the only way for the interviewer to calculate your capabilities and share his work space with you. Here we are providing you with some of the basically asked interview questions that are needed to clear the interview at Rockcrete Consultancy.
- What is the motivating factor for you at work?
- Have you ever had a problem with your peer? Can you give us an example?
- Are not you overqualified for this position?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- Tell me about the most boring job you have ever had.
- I see, there’s some gap in your work history. Why?
- May I contact your past employer for a reference?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
- What do co-workers say about you?
- What changes will you make if you come on board?
- Suppose you win huge money in jackpot, would you still work?
- Why does this role interest you?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Rockcrete Consultancy. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.