Reliance Digital Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
Reliance Digital Interview Questions
Are you looking for Reliance Digital Interview Questions? Here is the good news for you. We are provided various types of interview questions which are frequently asked during the reliance digital interview time. The contenders who are wished to pursue their career in Reliance Digital Company should follow this article carefully without any delay. Also, the applicants can bookmark this page to reduce search burden for further needs like referring the given content in this article whenever you want to. So, we suggest aspirants should include this article into their preparation schedule for getting a good score in reliance digital interview. To learn more about this article, keep reading till the end without any late.
Also Check: Reliance Digital Recruitment
Also Check: Reliance Digital Recruitment
Reliance Digital Interview Rounds
The interview rounds are
- Online Test or Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Personal Interview
Contenders who are qualified in the online test will get a chance to allow for next interview rounds respectively. Also, the applicant should understand the fact that they will get placement in Reliance Digital only after the successful completion of their all the interview rounds conducted by officials of Reliance Digital Authority. So, aspirants are advised to prepare more and more on given frequently asked interview questions to achieve your dream destination easily.
Reliance Digital Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
The technical interview questions for freshers are clearly detailed in this section. By referring these interview questions can make you feel strong to face any type of interview questions without any tension and fear. To reduce your interview fear, contenders should get a grip on given interview questions thoroughly.
C++ Interview Questions
- History of C++?
- What is C++?
- Differences between C and C++?
- What are the basic concepts of object oriented programming?
- What is a class?
- What is an object?
- What is the difference between class and structure?
- Define object based programming language?
- Define object oriented language?
- Define OOPs?
- What is public, protected, and private?
- What is a scope resolution operator?
- What do you mean by inheritance?
- What is abstraction?
- What is encapsulation?
- How variable declaration in c++ differs that in c?
- What are the c++ tokens?
- What do you mean by reference variable in c++?
- What do you mean by late binding?
- What do you mean by implicit conversion?
- What is a constructor?
- What is destructor?
- What is an explicit constructor?
- What is the Standard Template Library?
- What problem does the namespace feature solve?
- What is the use of ‘using’ declaration?
- What is a template?
- Differentiate between a template class and class template?
- What is the difference between a copy constructor and an overloaded assignment operator?
- What is the difference between an object and a class?
- What is a virtual destructor?How can we access protected and private members of a class?
- Can you handle the exception in C++?
- What is a virtual function?
- What do you mean by early binding?
Digital Signal Processing Interview Questions
- Why should we go for digital signal processing whereas the most of the real world data is in analog mode?
- What is Gibbs phenomenon?
- If a have two vectors, how will I check the orthogonality of those vectors?
- what care should be taken when we doing cumulative decimation?
- Explain the difference between convolution and correlation.
- Why do we need Fourier transform in DSP?
- Explain 8085 Microprocessor Architecture.
- Explain DSP basic architecture. Mention how to select DSP architecture suitable for algorithm under development.
- what is the use of random signals?
- Mention FIR filter and IIR filter basics and differentiate FIR and IIR filter concepts.
- what are the characteristics of a transient response of a system?
- Explain Harvard and Von Neumann architecture and mention difference between them.
- whats sampling theorem? who proposed it? whats importance?
- Explain Interpolation and decimation and their Applications in Digital Signal Processing.
- Why is the need of FFT?
- What is the need of Digital Signal Processing?
- Explain handling of interrupts in DSP?
- What is the application for Cross correlation and Auto-Correlation?
- What is aliasing and how do we prevent it?
- what do u mean by spectral resolution?
Reliance Digital HR Interview Questions For Freshers
As a fresher candidate, you should be very careful during preparation to build an innovative and accurate answer for the corresponding interview question. So, contenders should get through this section keenly to get through from this round easily.
- Explain how you would be an asset to this organization
- Why do you want to work with us/in our company?
- How long do you expect to stay/work with us?
- Explain how would you be an asset to this organization?
- Your interest lies in which other activities?
- Which is the toughest decision that you have ever made?
- Have you considered the option of starting your own business?
- What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
- Which is your favorite book/Have you read any book recently?
- Tell something about your dream job?
- What would your direct reports say about you?
- What were your bosses’ strengths/weaknesses?
- If I called your boss right now and asked him what is an area that you could improve on, what would he say?
- Are you a leader or a follower?
- What was the last book you’ve read for fun?
- What are your co-worker pet peeves?
- What are your hobbies?
- What is your favorite website?
- What makes you uncomfortable?
- What are some of your leadership experiences?
Reliance Digital Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
As an experienced person, you should be able to face every type of technical interview question from the respective interviewer confidently. To bring you that range, we are provided all the essential interview questions in this section especially applicable for the experienced candidates.
IOS Developer Interview Questions
- What is read-only?
- What is read-write?
- What is a self in Objective c?
- What is super in objective C?
- Difference between shallow copy and deep copy?
- What is assign?
- What is unsafe_unretained?
- What is a copy?
- What is the purpose of delegates?
- what is retain count in objective c?
- How would you create your own custom view?
- Whats the difference between frame and bounds?
- Is a delegate retained?
- What are the App states? Explain them?
- Whats the difference between NSArray and NSMutableArray?
- Explain retain counts?
- Multitasking support is available from which version?
- What is the difference between NSNotification and delegate?
- Explain Nil – NULL – NSNULL?
- Whats a struct?
- How many bytes we can send to apple push notification server?
- What is push notification?
- What is keyword Atomic in objective C?
- Can we use two table view controllers on one view controller?
- Is the delegate for a CAAnimation retained?
- Explain the difference between NSOperationQueue concurrent and non-concurrent?
- What is the advantage of categories? What is the difference between implementing a category and inheritance?
- Difference between categories and extensions?
- What is polymorphism?
- What is responder chain?
- Can we use one table view with two different data sources? How you will achieve this?
- Difference between Atomic and non-atomic?
- What are the differences between category and subclass?
- What happens when you add autorelease two times?
- What is the use of Controller?
Python Developer Interview Questions
- Define python?
- Define a method in Python?
- Describe python usage in web programming?
- Is there any tool used to find bugs or carrying out static analysis?
- Rules for local and global variables in python?
- How to find methods or attributes of an object?
- Is there any equivalent to scanf() or sscanf()?
- Define class?
- How to prevent blocking in the content() method of the socket?
- In python, are there any databases to DB packages?
- How do we share global variables across modules in Python?
- How can we pass optional or keyword parameters from one function to another in Python?
- Explain pickling and unpickling?
- Explain how Python is interpreted?
- How is memory managed in python?
- Explain indexing and slicing operation in sequences?
- Explain how to make Forms in python?
- Describe how to implement Cookies for Web python?
- What are uses of lambda?
- When do you use list vs. tuple vs. dictionary vs. set?
- When you need ordered container of things, which will be manipulated, use lists?
- Do they know a tuple/list/dict when they see it?
- Why was the language called as Python?
- What is used to represent Strings in Python? Are double quotes used for String representation or single quotes used for String representation in Python?
- Why cannot lambda forms in Python contain statements?
- Which of the languages does Python resemble in its class syntax?
- Does Python support strongly for regular expressions? What are the other languages that support strongly for regular expressions?
- Why is not all memory freed when Python exits?
- What is a Lambda form? Explain about assert statement?
- Explain the role of repr function.
QA Engineer Interview Questions
- Being in quality assurance, can you indicate the quality management practices that was followed?
- How well do you handle ambiguity?
- What were your roles and responsibilities as Quality Assurance Engineer?
- What is your mentality toward automating tests that are currently being done manually?
- How are your interactions with customers and how do you handle customer complaints?
- Explain how you distinguish a symptom vs. a cause when testing.
- Were you involved in training for your staff on aspects related to quality? How did you go about the process of quality training for your state?
- Do you feel comfortable standing up to developers who disagree with your results?
- In your point of view what else is important for maintaining the quality of the products?
- Are you willing to cut corners to save time?
- Were you part of a team? If yes how were your team playing skills beneficial?
- Can you explain the SDLC and Agile methodology?
- If you were to be about your strengths, what would you say?
- Explain your attitude toward documentation. Do you believe more is better? Why or why not?
- How do you go about learning a new product?
- How well do you work with others?
- Do you see yourself as a perfectionist?
- How well do you work under pressure and with deadlines?
- What experience do you have with developing corner cases?
- What is Software Quality Control (SQC)?
- What motivates you?
- What is Software Testing?
- How do you keep up with current technology trends
- What do you mean by the requirement study and analysis?
- What are your ultimate career aspirations?
- What is software testing life cycle (STLC)?
- How would a friend describe you in one sentence?
- What are the phases involved in the software testing life cycle?
- What made you want to get into testing?
- What is a software testing artifact?
- What do you think our company could do better?
- What are test plan, test suite, and test case?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What is test environment?
Reliance Digital HR Interview Questions For Experienced
In general, the HR interview questions are very typical to answer if you have less preparation knowledge. To get an ultimate success in Reliance Digital Interview, all you need to do is practicing more and more interview questions keenly by referring below mentioned frequently asked technical interview questions.
- Why should I hire you?
- Has there been any time your decision was challenged by your coworker?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Why do you want to join our organization?
- What motivates you?
- Aren’t you overqualified for this position?
- How will you manage a team under pressure?
- Why did you stay with this company for quite a long time?
- What do you do to increase your skills and knowledge?
- Do you have any problem working in a team?
- How do you tackle the situation when someone takes credit for your work?
- What do you do when you are messed up at work?
- What Is Human Resource Management?
- What are the most important things to be a role model for the team?
Hope you got a clear idea regarding Reliance Digital Interview Questions from this article. Still, if you have any doubts about this article. Feel free to contact us through mail. We will respond as soon as possible. If this Reliance Digital Interview Questions is irrelevant to you then have a glance on this page Latest Freshers Jobs.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.