RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017-2018 | Download Office Attendant Hall Ticket @ rbi.org.in
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017-2018 is about to release by Reserve Bank Of India in upcoming months. So candidates who are eagerly searching to download the Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2017 can wait few more days. Because the authority is planning to conduct the Written Exam for Office Attendant Post in the month of December 2017 Or January 2018. Generally, the officials release the Call Letters before 10-15 days prior to the examination dates. Till now there is no official announcement about the release date of Admit Card. Soon we will intimate the availability of RBI Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2017-2018 by providing the direct link to download at the end of this article.
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017-2018 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Name Of The Post||Office Attendant|
|Number Of Vacancies||526|
|Date Of Written Test||In The Month Of December 2017 Or January 2018|
|Availability Of Admit Card||Before 10-15 Days Before The Written Exam Date|
|Application Starting Date||17th November 2017|
|Application Closing Date||7th December 2017|
|You can also check|
|RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2017-2018|
|RBI Office Attendant Previous Papers|
|RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017|
|Central Government Jobs|
RBI Office Attendant Hall Ticket @ rbi.org.in
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2017-2018
- Online test except for the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answer.
- 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with a minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
|Name of Tests (Objective)||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
Reserve Bank Of India Office Attendant Selection Process
- The candidates tentative selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
- LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Centers
Details Appeared On The RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017-2018
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photography
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017-2018
- At first, all the candidates need to visit the official website of Reserve Bank Of India @ rbi.org.in
- The homepage will have appeared on the screen
- On the top section, aspirants can find the Admit Card link
- Click on it and search for RBI Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2017-2018
- The RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017-2018 page is displayed on your screen
- Fill all the mandatory details such as Registration number and date of birth
- Click on the submit button
- After that your RBI Office Attendant have displayed
- Check all the details
- Download it
- Take a print our for further use
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.