Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Prelims Previous Papers are uploaded in this article at free of cost. Aspirants whose dream is to a job in Rajasthan High Court as Civil Judge must face a tight competition. As we all know that the competition level for Civil Judge Jobs is going to be sky high. So, aspirants, those who had successfully completed their registration process can take a look at this entire article because you may get some valuable material at the end of this blog. We have gathered and attached the free pdf links for subject wise Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Prelims Previous Year Question Papers.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Prelims Previous Papers Details
|Name Of The Organization
||Rajasthan High Court
|Name Of The Post
||Civil Judge (Prelims)
|Number Of Vacancies
|Date Of Written Test
|Application Starting Date
|Application Closing Date
||21st December 2017
The Rajasthan High Court recently released a new advertisement for the job hunters. Those who are interested in latest Rajasthan Government Jobs can grasp the valuable offer by applying Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2017. So interested aspirants can refer the entire eligibility criteria details. If you are eligible for the released 35 Civil Judge Jobs then apply through online mode before the end date that is 21st December 2017. If you want to download the official notification then visit the official website of Rajasthan High Court @ hcraj.nic.in or click on the above link and download the advertisement.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Prelims Previous Papers
The Rajasthan High Court is one of the High Court of the State of Rajasthan. It is established on 21st June 1949 under the Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, 1949. Its headquarters is located at Jodhpur, Rajasthan. The seat of the court is at Jodhpur. The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 50. Total there is a five High Courts working in the different units of the States at Jodhpur, Jaipur and Bikaner, the High Courts of former Rajasthan and the Matsya Union, before the unification of the Rajasthan. The first chief justice of Rajasthan High Court is Kamala Kant Verma. At present, the chief justice of the Rajasthan High Court is Hon’ble Justice Mr. Pradeep Nandrajog.
Are you one tried of searching for Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Prelims Previous Papers in different websites? then calm down and refer the current article because, in this article, we have shared the subject wise pdf links. At present, the authority is busy with collecting the application forms from the eligible candidates. After 21st December 2017, the officials of Rajasthan High Court releases the written examination date for Civil Judge preliminary exam. So there is a lot of time for your preparation so aspirants can also check the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Prelims Syllabus from this article along with Exam Pattern.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Prelims Exam Pattern 2017-2018
The Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Preliminary Examination is an objective type written examination. Total 70% of marks should be given to the subjects prescribed in the syllabus for Law Paper-l and Law Paper-ll. Remaining 30% of marks must be given to test proficiency in Hindi and English language. The maximum marks for Preliminary Examination shall be 100 in which number of questions to be asked shall also be 100. There is no negative marking for wrong answers in Preliminary Examination. So all the applicants can attempt all the questions. The total time duration of Preliminary Examination is 2 hours. The marks obtained in the Preliminary examination shall not be counted towards the final selection.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Selection Process
The Rajasthan High Court selects the candidates by conducting following selection rounds:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidate who is declared as qualified for the Main Examination will not be counted for determining final merit. The number of aspirants to be admitted to the Main Examination will be fifteen times the total number of vacancies (category-wise) those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks on the last cut-off will be admitted to the Main Examination.
Download Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Prelims Model Papers
In this section, aspirants are able to download the subject wise Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Prelims Previous Papers. Our main motive is to provide the accurate information for the sake of candidates. So along with our site also visit the official website of Rajasthan High Court @ hcraj.nic.in.
- To Download Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Prelims Hindi Old Papers: Click Here
- To Download Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Prelims English Model Papers: Click Here