The wait is over for all the candidates who are eagerly searching for PPSC Assistant Agricultural Engineer Previous Papers in different website. Because the current article gives the complete clear cut idea related to Punjab PSC AAE Model Papers. Candidates who are about to give their best performance in the Written Exam need to know about the difficulty level of Exam. If you are one of them want to know entire details then refer the whole post very attentively because our team gathered most valuable information and shared in this blog. Also, below you can find the Punjab PSC Assistant Agricultural Engineer Exam Pattern.
PPSC Assistant Agricultural Engineer Previous Papers Details
|Name Of The Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Also Known As||PPSC|
|Post Names||Assistant Agricultural Engineer (AAE)|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple|
|You Can Also Check|
|PPSC Assistant Agricultural Engineer Syllabus 2017-2018|
|Government Jobs In Punjab|
The above table gives the overview about PPSC Assistant Agricultural Engineer Recruitment. The Multiple Assistant Agricultural Engineer Vacancies are available in the organization. Interested candidates be ready to apply for Punjab PSC Assistant Agricultural Engineer Jobs. Still, now the discussions are going on the Punjab Public Service Commission to release the new notification. Aspirants can check the Punjab Government Jobs and Punjab PSC Jobs from the above links. We are here to share all the mandatory details regarding PPSC Assistant Agricultural Engineer Vacancy.
PPSC Assistant Agricultural Engineer Previous Papers
Punjab PSC AAE Exam Pattern
- It is a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) written test
- The Question Paper carries 100 Marks
- The candidates have to finish their written test in within time limit. The time duration will be given by Punjab Public Service Commission so applicants have to complete the Written Exam in 90 minutes.
- General Ability includes General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Islamiat (Ethics for Non Muslim candidates), Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu and Basic Computer Studies are the subjects aspirants need to concentrate
- B.Sc. Agri. Engineering (17%)
- B.Sc. Civil Engg. (17%)
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engg (17%)
- General Ability (50%)
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer
- Candidates if you are interested in knowing complete Syllabus then click on the above PPSC Assistant Agricultural Engineer Syllabus 2017-2018 link and check out the subject wise topics.
PPSC Assistant Agricultural Engineer Selection Process
Download Punjab PSC Assistant Agricultural Engineer Model Papers
- To Download Punjab PSC Assistant Agricultural Engineer Mathematics Sample Papers: Click Here
- To Download PPSC Assistant Agricultural Engineer Mechanical Engineering Previous Year Question Papers: Click Here