PGCIL AE Admit Card 2017-2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Post(s)||Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Deputy Manager (Electrical), Senior Engineer (Electrical) Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||88 Vacancies|
|Application Starting Date||22th November 2017|
|Application Last Date||21st December 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|You Can Also Check|
The latest notification of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is out now. This is the good opportunity for the candidates who are trying for the Central Government Jobs. There are 88 vacant positions for the Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Deputy Manager (Electrical), Senior Engineer (Electrical) Vacancies. Till now a large number of contenders who are looking for the job openings had applied for the PGCIL Job opening. And there is still time to apply for the vacancies up to 22nd December 2017. Willing aspirants can apply by checking whether they are suitable for the job or not. After receiving the application from the candidates the officials of the examination authority will verify and allot the PGCIL AE Admit Card 2017-2018 for the eligible aspirants. There is time to prepare for the exam so by utilizing this time the aspirants have to plan the preparation time by following the syllabus and the previous papers provided on our website.
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- Employee Id
- PAN Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
PGCIL AE, SR. Engineer, Dy. Manager Exam Pattern
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Selection Process
Steps To Download PGCIL AE Admit Card 2017-2018
- Go to the official website of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited i.e; www.powergridindia.com.
- Click on the “Career” tab at the top of the page.
- Move to the Job Opportunities section and look for the PGCIL Recruitment 2017 and click on it.
- Now find out for the PGCIL AE Admit Card 2017-2018 link.
- Click on it.
- Here enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now the hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Take of the printout or save for the future use.