OSSC Block Social Security Officer Mains Syllabus 2017-2018 is available on this page. Candidates who are going to start their preparation for the Mains Examination can download the syllabus from this page. In the below of this article, we are providing the OSSC Block Social Security Officer Mains Syllabus 2017 in the PDF format. So applicants who had applied for the Block Social Security Officer positions can easily download by using the link and save them according to your convenience. The syllabus plays a key role in the preparation for every exam. Without proper preparation, the candidates can’t clear the written exam by securing good score. The candidates who are commencing for the exam on the scheduled dates can go through this page for the OSSC Block Social Security Officer Mains Syllabus 2017-2018 and plan the proper time table by allocating some particular time. Along with the syllabus, the exam pattern is also given in the consecutive section. For more information, the candidate can also visit the official website of Orissa Staff Selection Commission www.ossc.gov.in.
OSSC Block Social Security Officer Mains Syllabus 2017-2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Orissa Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post(s)||Block Social Security Officer Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||115 Vacancies|
|Application Starting Date||9th November 2017|
|Application Last Date||8th December 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Upcoming Months|
|You Can Also Check|
Good news to the contenders who are looking for the Government Jobs in the state of Orissa. The Orissa Staff Selection Commission is inviting the online application from the interested candidates from 7th November 2017 in order to select the candidates for the 115 Block Social Security Officer vacancies. Candidates who commence applying can check the official notification once. In the notification, the candidates can find the details like educational qualification, category wise post vacancies, age limit, the procedure to apply, selection process, pay scale etc. After checking the eligibility details the candidates have to apply by or before the last date that is 8th December 2017. The officials will simply reject the application forms of the un eligible aspirants. In the above table, we have given all the details in an understandable manner have a glance at it.
OSSC Block Social Security Officer Mains Exam Pattern
- The candidates who clear the written exam will be allowed to give the mains exam.
- There shall be 20 questions form each unit which carries one mark for each question.
- Questions will be of Objective Type multiple choice questions and to be answered in the OMR Sheet.
- The Mains Examination is for 200 marks and the duration of the exam is 3 Hours duration.
- There are no negative marks for the mains exam.
- The paper comprises of questions from basic topics of Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Economics, Political Science, Understanding of Disability, Basic Managerial Skills, Emotional Intelligence and Ethical Underpinning of Social Security.
- The candidates who will appear for the written examination will be allowed to appear for the Computer Skill Test.
- This test is for 50 Marks and the duration of the exam is 1 Hour.
- Computer Skill Test is not qualifying and the marks secured in it will be counted for the Merit.