Candidates can find out the OSSC Block Social Security Officer Mains Previous Papers from this page. Here we are providing the updated previous Year Question papers for the aspirants who are commencing for the Block Social Security Officer Mains Exam. As per the latest information, the authorities of the Orissa Staff Selection Commission are making arrangements to organize the exam in the upcoming months but the examination dates are not released till now. To crack the Written exam with a good score each and every candidate has concentrate more on the preparation by using the OSSC Block Social Security Officer Mains Model Papers. For any exam, Exam Pattern is also more important so by keeping that in mind we have provided the latest Mains Exam pattern in the successive section. Please refer the pattern and come to an idea about the model of the exam briefly.
OSSC Block Social Security Officer Mains Previous Papers Details
|Name of the Organization||Orissa Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post(s)||Block Social Security Officer Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||115 Vacancies|
|Application Starting Date||9th November 2017|
|Application Last Date||8th December 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Upcoming Months|
|You Can Also Check|
Newly the Orissa Staff Selection Commission had revealed the recruitment notification for the 115 vacancies. This recruitment is to fill the Block Social Security Officer positions in the Commission. Contenders who are striving hard to get the job in the Orissa SSC for those aspirants this is a wonderful opportunity. A huge number of candidates are showing interest towards this vacancies. The online registration process will starts from 7th November 2017 so interested candidates can apply in the online mode only. The final date to submit the application is 8th December 2017 to avoid last minute hurry the contenders can apply in the starting days of the notification released. To know the details about the recruitment the candidates can visit our website. There we have given all the information in a detailed manner.
Orissa SSC Mains Exam Pattern For Block Social Security Officer
- The Mains Examination is the objective type exam.
- The Question Paper comprises of questions from various subjects from the basic concepts of Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Economics, Political Science, Understanding of Disability, Basic Managerial Skills, Emotional Intelligence and Ethical Underpinning of Social Security.
- From each unit, 20 questions will be given and each question carries 1 mark.
- The time duration of the exam is 3 Hours and the total exam is for 200 Marks.
- There will be no negative marks for any wrong attempt.
- Candidates who appear for the mains exam have to take the Computer Skill Test.
- The duration of the Computer Skill Test is 1 Hour and the test is for 50 marks.
- This test is to check the practical knowledge of the candidate in the practical use of the computer in practical filed.