Good news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the OPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2017. The hall ticket will be out soon. Then the candidates who had applied for the OPSC Recruitment for the Lecturer Post can get their hall ticket from the official website when the officials released. Candidates can also download the OPSC Lecturer Hall Ticket directly from the link which we have given below. Contenders should carry the admit card along with the identity proof for the examination hall. The admit card will be available 15 to 20 days prior to the exam. At that time the candidates should compulsorily download the OPSC Lecturer Hall Ticket by providing the required details like Registration Number allotted to the candidate at the time of the registration and the Date of Birth. After the link was closed the applicants cannot get the admit card for the written exam.
OPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post(s)||Lecturer Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||23 Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||5th December 2017|
|Application Starting Date||14th November 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Upcoming Months|
|Availability of Admit Card||Update Soon|
|You Can Also Check|
Newly the Odisha Public Service Commission disclosed the notification for the recruitment of the Lecturers for various subjects in the commission. 23 vacancies are there in the commission for the lecturer posts. The officials of the Commission will receive the application in the online mode from the interested candidates from 14th November 2017. Before that, the candidates should come to know the complete details about the recruitment of vacancy positions by category wise. All the candidates who are seeking for the job in the Odisha SSC as the lecturer and want to make their career in the Teaching field can apply for the vacancies before the due date that is 5th December 2017. All the applied candidates have to submit the hard copy of the application along with the copies of documents before the 15th December 2017. For all the applied aspirants the officials will conduct the written exam in the upcoming months.
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
OPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern
- In the written test of the OPSC Lecturer Exam consists of two papers they are Paper I and Paper II.
- This is an Objective Type exam consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Both the papers are for 150 Marks each which consists of 150 Questions for each paper.
- The time duration of the exam is 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- The paper will be in English and the candidates have to answer in the same language only.
- To get qualify in the written test the aspirant of the UR & SEBC should secure 50% marks and 40% marks for the SC & ST candidates.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong attempt
Odisha Public Service Commission Selection Process
Steps To Download OPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2017
- Move to the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission i.e; opsc.gov.in.
- On the home page search for the OPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2017and click on it.
- Now a page will display on the screen.
- Enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now Odisha PSC Lecturer Hall Ticket will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.