MPSC Engineering Services Prelims Previous Papers PDF Download | Maharashtra PSC ESE Model Papers
The MPSC Engineering Services Prelims Previous Papers pdf links are available in this article. Applicants who want to settle down their life with Maharashtra Public Service Commission need to prepare well for the Maharashtra PSC Engineering Services Prelims Written Exam. We had also provided the complete information about the Maharashtra PSC ESE Exam Pattern along with MPSC Engineering Services Prelims Model Papers in a clear manner. Contenders need to do more hard work for the Prelims Written Test because there is no more time for the written examination. At any movement, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission will announce the Prelims Written Exam dates. For that reason, we had provided the complete material about the Syllabus, Sample Papers, and Exam Pattern. With the help of these materials, aspirants need to start your preparation for the Prelims Exam. Candidates have any doubts about this article can check the Maharashtra Public Service Commission official website @ www.mpsc.gov.in for knowing the more information.
MPSC Engineering Services Prelims Previous Papers Details
|Name Of The Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Also Known As||MPSC|
|Post Name||Engineering Services|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple Vacancies|
|You Can Also Check|
|MPSC Engineering Services Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018|
|Government Jobs In Maharashtra|
MPSC Engineering Services Prelims Previous Papers
MPSC Engineering Services Prelims Exam Pattern
- The Prelims Written Exam consists Objective Type Questions.
- Marathi, English, General Studies, and Engineering Aptitude Test are the subjects for the written exam.
- The marks for each subject is 10, 10, 20, and 60 marks respectively.
- Total marks for the Prelims Written Exam is 100 marks for 100 questions.
- The time limit for the Prelims Exam is 1hr 30 minutes.
MPSC Engineering Services Prelims Selection Process
- The Maharashtra Public Service Commission will select the candidates by conducting the three levels of the selection process.
- The first level is Prelims Exam, the second level is Mains Exam, and the third level is Interview.
- Aspirants who will clear the Prelims Exam with minimum marks those contenders will shortlist for the next two levels that is Mains Exam and Interview.
- Applicants remember that the Prelims Written Exam is the first qualifying level for getting the job in Maharashtra Public Service Commission to prepare very carefully for the Prelims Exam.
MPSC Engineering Services Prelims Previous Papers PDF Download
- To Download MPSC Engineering Services Prelims Marathi, English, General Studies, and Engineering Aptitude Test Previous Papers: Click Here
- To Download Maharashtra PSC Engineering Services Prelims Marathi, English, General Studies, and Engineering Aptitude Test Old Question Papers: Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.