MPCTAB Admit Card 2017: We know that applicants who had applied to the advertisement for the recruitment of Assistant Grade 1 & 2, Accountant, Record Keeper, Jamadar and Clerk vacancies are in search of admit cards. Contenders can download their MPCTAB Admit Card very soon. Candidates can get complete information related MPCTAB Hall Ticket for the written exam in this article. Madhya Pradesh Commercial Tax Appellate Board will take a very first step is recruiting the candidates for Assistant Grade 1 & 2, Accountant, Record Keeper, Jamadar and Clerk Posts by conducting the Written Exam. To participate in the MPCTAB Written Exam, candidates must hold a valid admit card. It is mandatory for all candidates to produce MPCTAB Admit Card to get entry into the examination hall. On this page, we have provided the MPCTAB Hall Ticket 2017 with direct links in the below sections. Candidates can go through the complete article and download their MPCTAB Admit Card easily by accessing the direct links.
MPCTAB Admit Card 2017
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Commercial Tax Appellate Board|
|Shortly Know As||MPCTAB|
|Examination Mode||Written Exam|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Grade 1 & 2, Accountant, Record Keeper,
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
You Can Also Check
Download MPCTAB Admit Card 2017
Aspirants who successfully filled their application forms before the end date are only eligible to get the MPCTAB Admit Card 2017. The hall ticket is an important document to carry for the Examination hall. Without Admit Card contenders will not be allowed to participate in the examination. Madhya Pradesh Commercial Tax Appellate Board will soon announce the exact date of releasing the MPCTAB Admit Card 2017. Therefore stay connected with this page to get further information related to exam date and admit card availability date. You can also refer syllabus and previous papers from our website www.allindiajobs.in. At the time of downloading the MPCTAB Hall Ticket 2017 aspirants need to enter their details such as registration number, date of birth. After downloading the MPCTAB Admit Card take a print out and carry it to the exam hall. MPCTAB Admit Card contains mandatory details such as candidates name, roll number, etc. Read the complete article to get an idea about the mode of selection and some important points which are useful for exam attending candidates.
Information On MPCTAB Admit Card 2017
Exam attending candidates should check the details printed on their MPCTAB Hall Ticket 2017. Here we have listed the information printed on MPCTAB Admit Card.
- Name of the Contender
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- Name of the Examination
- Detailed Address of the Exam Center
- Name and Code of the Test Venue
- Date and Timings of the Exam
Important Dates For MPCTAB Admit Card 2017
|Start date for applying online||November 2017|
|Last date for applying online||30 November 2017|
|Availability of Admit cards||Soon|
|Date of Written Exam||To Be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||Announced Latter|
MPCTAB Selection Process
The Madhya Pradesh Commercial Tax Appellate Board will include the following steps to recruit Assistant Grade 1 & 2, Accountant, Record Keeper, Jamadar and Clerk Vacancies
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Candidates who have qualified in the written test will be short listed based on their performance and vacancies available. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Based on the performance of candidates in written test and personal interview the final list will be prepared by the examination authority of Madhya Pradesh Commercial Tax Appellate Board.
Important Documents For MPCTAB Exam 2017
Exam attending candidates are advised to carry any one of the following original identity proof document along with them to the MPCTAB Exam 2017. Below we have provided the list of documents currently permissible to participate in the MPCTAB Exam 2017. Kindly carry any one of the following document to examination hall.
- Voter Photo identity card issued by Election Commission of India
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department
- Driving License issued by RTO or RTA
- Photo identity card having serial number issued by Central or State Governments
- Nationalized Bank Passbook with photograph
- Credit cards issued by banks with laminated photograph
- E-Aadhaar or Aadhaar card issued by Unique Identification Authority of India
- Photo identity cards having serial number issued by Public Sector Undertaking of State or Central Government, District Administration, Municipal bodies and Penchant Administration
Steps To Download MPCTAB Admit Card 2017
Individuals can follow the below step by step process to download MPCTAB Admit Card for Assistant Grade 1 & 2, Accountant, Record Keeper, Jamadar, Clerk Exam 2017.
- Visit the official site i.e., mpctab.mp.gov.in
- Now, on the home page search for MPCTAB Exam Admit Card 2017 download link.
- Click on that link.
- Now, enter your details like Registration Number and DOB or Password in the fields provided there.
- Later, Click on the submit button.
- Finally, your MPCTAB Hall Ticket 2017 will appear on your screen.
- Save a print out of the MPCTAB Call Letter 2017 for future use.
Download MPCTAB Admit Card 2017 – Click Here