Mobikwik Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced [Technical & HR]
Mobikwik Interview Questions
In this article, we are focused on the most popular interview questions which are frequently asked in Mobikwik Interview questions. So, the contenders who had a passion for working in Mobikwik Company have a glance at this article keenly. By preparing more and more interview questions can make you feel confident during interview time. As many of the candidates interested towards this company. We suggest applied candidates should take care while answering the interview questions. The most important thing to make you as a perfect performer in the interview is perfect preparation along with good answering skills. So, contenders are advised to do practice on given interview questions by preparing their own responses to get a good output in interview time.
Also Check: Mobikwik Jobs
Also Check: Mobikwik Jobs
Mobikwik Interview Rounds
The Interview rounds for Mobikwik Company are as follows
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR interview
- Personal Interview
The applicants who reach qualified marks in the online test will be allowed for next rounds successfully. The candidate will be placed only when he/she clear all the mentioned rounds, fortunately. For more details and latest updates regarding Mobikwik Interview Questions keep reading this article till the end without any delay.
Mobikwik Technical Interview Questions for Fresher’s
Aspirants should practice on these technical interview questions thoroughly before approaching the interview schedule. By referring the below mentioned frequently asked interview questions, you can easily crack this round without any risk.
XML interview questions
- What is XML?
- What is the difference between XML and HTML?
- What are the benefits of XML?
- Which tag is used to find the version of XML and the syntax?
- What is a well-formed XML document?
- What is XML DOM Document?
- What is XPath?
- What is an attribute?
- Can we have empty XML tags?
- What are the advantages of XML DOM Document?
- What are the basic rules while writing XML?
- What is XML Element?
- What is a valid XML document?
- What is CDATA?
- How comment can be represented in XML?
- What are XML Namespaces?
- Who is responsible for XML?
- What is an XML Schema?
- What is well-formed XML document?
- Why XML has been used for development?
- What is SGML?
- Can I execute an XML?
- What are the special characters used in XML?
- What is a Processing Instruction in XML?
- How does the XML structure is defined?
- What is DTD?
- What are differences between DTDs and Schema?
- What is a Complex Element?
- What is a Simple Element?
Electrical Machines Interview Questions
- How are alternators classified?
- What is meant by armature reaction in Alternators?
- Name the types of Alternator based on their rotor construction
- Upon what factors does the load angle depend?Why do cylindrical Alternators operate with steam turbines?
- Define the term voltage regulation of the alternator which type of Synchronous generators are used in Hydro-electric plants and why?
- What is the necessity for predetermination of voltage regulation?
- Why is the stator core of Alternator laminated?
- In what way does the ampere-turn method differ from synchronous impedance
- How does electrical degree differ from the mechanical degree?
- What is distributed winding?
- State the condition to be satisfied before connecting two alternators in parallel
- State double revolving field theory
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of three dark lamps method of
- Why is short pitch winding preferred over full-pitch winding?
- What are the causes of changes in voltage in Alternators when loaded?
- List the factors that affect the load sharing in parallel operating generators?
- How does the change in prime mover input affect the load sharing?What is meant by infinite bus-bars?What are the inherent characteristics of plain 1-phase Induction motor?
- State the advantages of skewing?
- An induction motor is generally analogous to?
- What is meant by synchronous watt?
Mobikwik HR Interview Questions for Fresher’s
In this section, we are updating all the essential interview questions, especially for the fresher candidates to get a good score in HR interview round. This is a one stop destination for all interview questions about Mobikwik Company. Contenders are advised to go through this article in order to get through easily.
- What can you tell me about yourself?
- Can you list your strengths?
- What weaknesses do you have?
- Why should I consider hiring you?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What is your salary expectation?
- What motivates you?
- What makes a good team player?
- Is there anything that you would like to ask me?
- Why do you want to work in this industry?
- Why should I hire you?
- Tell me about a time you didn’t perform to your capabilities.
- What’s your greatest achievement to date?
- What is your biggest weakness?
- Why weren’t your grades better
- Why didn’t you participate more in extracurricular activities?
Mobikwik Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
In this, we are going to discuss various technical interview questions for the experienced candidates. So, it would be better to refer this section instead of wasting time on searching. Intenders are advised to follow this section for a better result in Technical Interview round.
Java Developer Interview Questions
- What is the difference between an Abstract class and Interface?
- What is checked and unchecked exceptions?
- What is a user defined exception?
- What is the difference between C++ & Java?
- What are statements in JAVA?
- What is JAR file?
- What is JNI?
- What is serialization?
- Why there is some null interface in java? What does it mean? Give me some null interfaces in JAVA?
- What is singleton class? where is it used?
- What is a compilation unit?
- Is string a wrapper class?
- Why Java does not have multiple inheritances?
- Why Java is not a 100% oops?
- What is a resource bundle?
- What is transient variable?
- What is Collection API?
- Is Iterator a Class or Interface? What is its use?
- What is a transient variable?
- Which containers use a border Layout as their default layout?
- Why do threads block on I/O?
- How are Observer and Observable used?
- What is synchronization and why is it important?
- Can a lock be acquired on a class?
- Is null a keyword?
- What is the preferred size of a component?
- What method is used to specify a container’s layout?
- Which containers use a FlowLayout as their default layout?
- What state does a thread enter when it terminates its processing?
- What is the Collections API?
- Is size of a keyword?
- What are wrapper classes?
- Does garbage collection guarantee that a program will not run out of memory?
- What restrictions are placed on the location of a package statement within a source code file?
- Can an object’s finalize() method be invoked while it is reachable?
- What is the immediate superclass of the Applet class?
.NET Developer Interview Questions
- What is an IL?
- What is Manifest?
- What are code contracts?
- What is.NET Framework?
- What are the main components of.NET Framework?
- Name the classes that are introduced in the System.Numerics namespace?
- What is managed extensibility framework?
- What is the difference between early binding and late binding?
- What are the data access namespaces in.NET?
- What are the characteristics of C#?
- What are the different categories of inheritance?
- What is Intermediate Langauge?
- What is Common Language Runtime?
- What’s the difference between private and shared assembly?
- What are the technology areas that Microsoft.Net contains?
- What is VB.NET?
- What are the parts of ADO.NET?
- What are different types of Commands available with DataAdapter?
- What are the two fundamental objects in ADO.NET?
- What are the basic concepts of object oriented programming?
- Can you inherit multiple interfaces?
- What is inheritance?
- Define scope?
- What is ASP?
- What is the difference between Classic ASP and ASP.Net?
- What is ASP.NET?
- What is a Cookie?
- What is the difference between ASP Session State and ASP.Net Session State?
- What is the difference between Server Transfer and Response Redirect?
- What is a PostBack?
- What is AutoPostBack?
- What is serialization?
- What is the difference between Structure and Class?
- What is the difference between Class And Interface?
- What are Delegates?
- What are Authentication and Authorization?
- What is a base class?
- Can “this” be used within a static method?
IOS Developer Interview Questions
- What is init?
- What is new?
- What is the difference between init and new?
- What is retain?
- What is ARC?
- What is atomic?
- What is nonatomic?
- Explain Nil – NULL – NSNULL?
- Whats a struct?
- How many bytes we can send to apple push notification server?
- What is push notification?
- What is keyword Atomic in objective C?
- Can we use two table view controllers on one view controller?
- Is the delegate for a CAAnimation retained?
- What is strong (iOS4 = retain ) ?
- What is weak (iOS4 = unsafe_unretained )?
- What is retain = strong?
- What is assign?
- What is unsafe_unretained?
- What is a copy?
- What is read-only?
- What is the purpose of delegates?
- what is retain count in objective c?
- How would you create your own custom view?
- Whats the difference between frame and bounds?
- Is a delegate retained?
- What are the App states? Explain them?
- Whats the difference between NSArray and NSMutableArray?
- Explain retain counts?
- Multitasking support is available from which version?
- What is the difference between NSNotification and delegate?
- What is read-write?
- What is a self in Objective c?
- What is super in objective C?
- What is the Difference between shallow copy and deep copy?
- What are mutable and immutable types in Objective C?
- When we call objective c is runtime language what does it mean?
- What are KVO and KVC?
- What is polymorphism?
- What is responder chain?
- Can we use one table view with two different data sources? How you will achieve this?
- What is the Difference between Atomic and non-atomic?
- What are the differences between category and subclass?
- What happens when you add autorelease two times?
- What is the use of Controller?
Mobikwik HR Interview Questions for Experienced
This section provides the candidate with an excellent opportunity to gain important information about HR interview questions. Contenders who are wished to get a job in Mobikwik Company should prepare well by referring this section carefully.
- I see, there’s some gap in your work history. Why?
- Can you tell us something about your previous boss?
- Is there anything that you do not like about your last or current job?
- How long can you commit to working with us?
- What is your expected salary?
- Tell us something about yourself.
- Why do you want to leave your present job or company?
- What do you know about us?
- Are you comfortable working in a team?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- Can you perform under pressure?
- How would you compensate for the lack of experience you have for this position?
- Do you know anyone who works for us?
- What is your style of management?
- What irritates you about co-workers?
- What qualities would you look for in your senior?
- Have you ever committed a mistake at work?
- What are the most important things for you as a manager?
We hope the Mobikwik Interview Questions is useful for the job hunters. Without preparation, it is really hard to get a job in Mobikwik company. Keep on checking our site www.allindiajobs.in for current updates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.