Applicants who want to crack the Mizoram PSC Medical Officer Written Test need to check the practice the Mizoram PSC Medical Officer Previous Papers. Aspirants need to do more hard work for the because the written test is very difficult for the Medical officer of Allopathy, Homoeopathy, Ayurvedic, and Dental Surgeon vacancies. For that reason, we had provided the entire information about the Mizoram PSC Medical Officer Previous Papers along with Mizoram PSC MO Exam Pattern. With the help of Sample Papers and Exam Pattern, candidates can start your preparation for the written examination now onwards because this is the right time for the applicants who want to fulfill their dream by getting the job in Mizoram Public Service Commission. All the aspirants have to know that getting the job in Government Sector is very difficult so the contenders don’t lose this opportunity. By checking the Mizoram Public Service Commission official website @ mpsc.mizoram.gov.in applicants have to know the more information about this article.
Mizoram PSC Medical Officer Previous Papers Details
|Name Of The Organization||Mizoram Public Service Commission|
|Also Known As||Mizoram PSC|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple Vacancies|
|You Can Also Check|
|Mizoram PSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2017-2018|
|Government Jobs In Mizoram|
|Mizoram PSC Jobs|
Mizoram PSC Medical Officer Previous Papers
Mizoram PSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern
- This Exam Pattern is common for the Medical Officer of Allopathy, Homoeopathy, Ayurvedic, and Dental Surgeon posts.
- The Written Test contains Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s).
- General English, General Studies, Technical Subject Paper I, Technical Subject Paper II, and Technical Subject Paper III are the five subjects or papers for the written examination.
- Marks awarded for first two subjects are 100 marks (each) and the next three subjects are 200 marks (each).
- Total marks for the written test is 800 marks
- The time limit for each paper is 3hrs.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- There will be Interview / Personality Test for 100 marks.
Mizoram PSC Medical Officer Selection Process
- The selection process is also common for the Medical Officer of Allopathy, Homoeopathy, Ayurvedic, and Dental Surgeon vacancies.
- There are mainly two rounds for selecting the candidates.
- The first round is Written Test and the second round is Interview / Personality Test.
- Applicants who will clear the Written Test with minimum marks will be shortlisted for the next round of selection process that is Interview / Personality Test.
- The Mizoram Public Service Commission will announce the selected applicant’s list on the basis of marks obtained by the contenders in both Written Test and Interview / Personality Test.