The latest Meghalaya PSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2017-2018 and Exam Pattern are updated in this article. So candidates who are eagerly looking for Forest Ranger Syllabus in various websites can stop their search and take a look at the current article very attentively because you can get some precise information related to subject wise Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. As the competition for Meghalaya PSC Jobs is going to be sky high so in order to crack the Written Exam, candidates should know about the Syllabus. For that reason, we are here to share the info related to Meghalaya PSC Forest Ranger Written Test Syllabus 2017-2018.
Meghalaya PSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2017-2018 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Meghalaya Public Service Commission|
|Also Known As||Meghalaya PSC|
|Post Names||Forest Ranger|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various|
|You Can Also Check|
|Meghalaya PSC Forest Ranger Previous Year Question Papers|
|Government Jobs In Meghalaya|
Meghalaya PSC Jobs
The Meghalaya Public Service Commission is ready to release the new recruitment notification for the candidates in order to fill up Various Forest Ranger Positions into the organization. The Meghalaya Public Service Commission is shortly known as Meghalaya PSC. The Meghalaya Public Service Commission came into existence on September 14th, 1972. The first Office of the Commission was housed in the building of the Public works Department of Lower Lachumiere, Shillong. Every year an immense number of job seekers are waiting to make their career with this authority. If you are one of them waiting to work with Meghalaya PSC? then look at the Meghalaya PSC.
Meghalaya PSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2017-2018
Meghalaya PSC Forest Ranger Exam Pattern
- General Knowledge and English are the Compulsory Subjects
- General knowledge caries 100 Marks
- English carries 100 Marks
- Optional Subjects contains 200 Marks each
- Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science/Computer Application, Computer Organization and Architecture, Software Engineering, Database Management System, Data Communication and Networks, Electrical Engineering, Control Systems, Horticulture, Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Environmental Science, Geology, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Statistics, Zoology are the optional subjects.