Meghalaya PSC Civil Service Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018 | Junior Grade Exam Pattern
We are ready to share the latest information related to Meghalaya PSC Civil Service Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018 along with Junior Grade Exam Pattern from this article. In this post, you can get the newly released Civil Service, Junior Grade Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Aspirants who are seriously working hard to get a job in Meghalaya PSC for Civil Service and Junior Grade Posts need to check the Syllabus for which we have given the topics at the end of the article. Scroll down this article and get the Exam Pattern, Selection Process, subject wise Syllabus.
Meghalaya PSC Civil Service Prelims, Junior Grade Syllabus 2017-2018 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Meghalaya Public Service Commission|
|Also Known As||Meghalaya PSC|
|Post Names||Civil Service, Junior Grade|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various|
|You Can Also Check|
|Meghalaya PSC Civil Service Prelims Previous Papers|
|Government Jobs In Meghalaya|
Meghalaya PSC Jobs
Every year the Meghalaya Public Service Commission releases Various Civil Service, Junior Grade Posts in their organization. Like this year also the authority is planning to reveal the recruitment against Civil Service, Junior Grade Vacancies. So interested contenders be ready to apply for Meghalaya PSC Civil Service, Junior Grade Posts in upcoming months. Every year many of the job hunters are showing their interest in Civil Service and Junior Grade Post by applying the Recruitment. After that, only a few of them are clearing the written exam. Without proper preparation, no candidate will not give their best performance in the written exam. So make use of the given Meghalaya PSC Civil Service Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018 and Junior Grade Exam Pattern.
Meghalaya PSC Civil Service Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018
Meghalaya PSC Civil Service Prelims Exam Pattern
- The Examination shall comprise of two compulsory Papers of 200 marks each.
- Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions)
- The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper
- Paper I consists of 200 marks and the time duration is Two hours
- Paper II consists of 200 Marks and the time duration will be two hours
- The questions will be of multiple choice objective type
- It is mandatory for the candidate to appear in both the papers of Civil Services Paper –II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examinations will be a qualifying with minimum qualifying marks
- The (Prelim) examination for the purpose of evaluation. Therefore a candidate will be disqualified in case he/ she does not appear in both the papers of the Preliminary Examination.
Meghalaya PSC Civil Service, Junior Grade Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination
Meghalaya PSC Civil Service Prelims, Junior Grade Syllabus 2017-2018
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public
- Policy, Rights Issues, etc
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change
- General Science.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level),
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.