Manipur PSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2017-2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Manipur Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post(s)||Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||311 Vacancies|
|Application Starting Date||20th November 2017|
|Application Last Date||8th December 2017|
|Date of the Exam||16th December 2017|
|You Can Also Check|
Manipur PSC Jobs
Newly the Manipur Public Service Commission had released the employment notification for 311 vacancies in the organization. All the candidates who are seeking for the Government Jobs in Manipur can apply for these Manipur PSC vacancies for the Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon positions. The candidates who are willing to shine their career in the medical field can apply for the vacancies form 20th November 2017. All the applicants who are going to apply have to complete the application process in the online mode. In no other mode, the application will be accepted by the officials. The applicants have to verify the can check the post wise and the category wise vacancies, educational qualification, age limit, selection process and pay scale from the official notification. One more important thing the candidates have to notice while applying is the applicants who are applying should be a compulsory resident of Manipur. Interested candidates can apply before the 8th December 2017.
Manipur PSC Exam Pattern For Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon
|S.Number||Type of the Exam||Subject|
|1||Objective Type||General Knowledge|
Manipur PSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern
- The Medical Officer Written Exam is an Objective Type exam consists of 200 Multiple choice questions.
- The time duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- Each correct will earn 1 mark and for each wrong attempt, 0.5 marks will be reduced from the total marks.
- Minimum qualifying mark needs to secure the candidate to attend the interview is 40%, 35%, and 30% for Unreserved, OBC, SC/ ST candidates respectively.
- The candidates who had cleared in the exam will be called for the interview and the interview will be for 30 marks.
- The final merit list will be based on the score in the written test and interview.
- The Dental Surgeon Written Exam comprises of 100 questions of multiple choice type.
- The examination will be of 2 Hours and all the candidates have to complete the exam in the given type.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.5 marks for every wrong attempt.
- 40%, 35%, and 30% for Unreserved, OBC, SC/ ST candidates respectively is the qualifying mark of the aspirants.
- The Interview is for 15 marks.
Manipur PSC Selection Process
Manipur PSC Syllabus 2017-2018 For Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon
- Inventions in the World
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Culture
- CompletionActive and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- VolumesProfit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
- Radio Diagnosis
- Community Medicine
- Skin & VD