Manipur PSC Medical Officer Previous Papers Details
|Name of the Organization||Manipur Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post(s)||Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||311 Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||8th December 2017|
|Application Starting Date||20th November 2017|
|Date of the Exam||16th December 2017|
|You Can Also Check|
Manipur PSC Jobs
Manipur Public Service Commission had released the notification for the recruitment of candidates to fill the 311 vacant positions in the organization. Applications are inviting for the recruitment of Medical Officer and Dental Surgeon positions from 20th November 2017. The contenders who are seeking for the Government Jobs in Manipur can apply for the vacancies. Candidates who are willing to make their career bright in the Medical Jobs can utilize these openings. The candidates who are applying have to meet the eligibility conditions which are mentioned in the official notification. Applicants who are applying should be able to speak Manipuri and must be a permanent resident of the state. Manipur Public Service Commission is a constitutional body to recruit the candidates for the various positions of Government of Manipur. The last date is 8th December 2017. So the candidates who are interested have to submit the application forms before the due date.
As the officials had announced the examination dates of the Manipur PSC Examination that they are going to organize examination for the applicants on 16th December 2017. So to perform well in the exam the candidates have to do hard work. By practicing the Manipur PSC Medical Officer Previous Papers the aspirants can know the repeatedly asking questions from various topics. The applicants can also use these previous papers as the mock tests. This will help the candidates to know themselves at which point they are weak and have to concentrate more. Candidates can also know the time management by solving the previous papers in a continuous manner. Practicing the previous papers will help the candidates to know the solving tricks etc. The same can implement in the exam while performing.
Manipur PSC Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern
- The Question Papers comprises of questions from various subjects like General English, General Knowledge, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and post related subjects.
- For the Medical Officer Exam, the paper comprises of 200 multiple choice questions for 200 marks.
- Examination Duration is 3 Hours.
- Each question carries 1 mark and for every wrong attempt, the candidates can loose 0.5 mark form the total marks.
- The interview process carries 30 marks and the candidates would be assessed by a Board constituted by the commission with the subject experts.
- The Dental Surgeon Written Examination will be 2 Hours.
- Question paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions.
- Each correct answer will earn 1 mark and for every incorrect attempt, 0.5 marks will be reduced from the total.
- The Interview will be for 15 marks.
- For both the Medical Officer and the Dental Surgeon the candidates have to get minimum qualifying marks to clear the exam. The candidates of the general category have to secure 40%, 35% for OBC and 30% for the SC/ ST candidates.