महालाभार्थी – Maharashtra Government launched the MahaLabharthi Online Portal to help the poor citizens with all the information about the government schemes @ www.mahalabharthi.in. In rural areas, people are not able to take the benefits from state and central government because of insufficient information. For this reason Maharashtra Government moved few step forward and created Maharashtra MahaLabharthi Portal Online Registration for Government Schemes. The main theme of Maharashtra Government is to bring awareness in public about all the available schemes like Welfare Schemes, Subsidies, and Benefits provided by state and central government. Currently mahaLabharthi.in has information about 229 government schemes.
Maharashtra MahaLabharthi Portal Online Registration
The major purpose of MahaLabharthi Online Portal is to become the destination for all the state and central government schemes. It is easy to register in the Online for mahalabharthi.in. The citizens have a chance to know information about eligibility, scheme benefits, contact authority, application form and other necessary details of the portal. For this, the citizens would be required to provide their contact details, profession and income details among others at the portal. The general public is unaware of these schemes, the main issue is they are bothering about eligibility criteria matches to the available scheme or not. Secondly, many of the citizens don’t know how to apply for the schemes. The public who want to register offline there is an availability of MKCL MS-CIT Help Centers all over the state by paying Rs.70 as registration fee. Below we mentioned simple steps of Maharashtra MahaLabharthi Portal Online Registration for Government Schemes.
महालाभार्थी Portal Launch Details
Chief Minister of Maharashtra. Mr. Devendra Fadnavis officially launched and runs the website throughout the state. On the month of October 2017, the portal was declared officially. Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited created and developed the MahaLabharthi Online Portal. Anyone can get the details of the portal or opt by having a click on this link mahalabharthi.in. Government Of Maharashtra Is Doing MahaLabharthi Project Maharashtra Government is proudly announce to say that they dedicated to creating knowledge for general citizen based on society and social development schemes. This project main purpose is to motivate the public by giving correct and required information about the eligible schemes. Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd. (MKCL), has granted the significant information by creating MahaLabharthi online portal. The government of Maharashtra’s Chief Ministers Office (CMO) is decided to give information about particular schemes eligible beneficiaries through ‘MahaLabharthi’ which could not reach to them.
Main Objective Of MahaLabharthi Project | महालाभार्थी
- You will find a number of schemes which was available on the MahaLabharthi portal.
- Citizens of Maharashtra and also others have a chance to visit the site and also search for any welfare scheme provided by Maharashtra government.
- This portal purpose is to develop knowledge for the public by creating online portal based on society and social development.
- The Maharashtra Chief Minister Office (CMO) is a destination of all correct details of state and central government schemes.
- Every citizen of Maharashtra is eligible to make online registration on this portal to know the welfare schemes of the government.
Offline Registration Procedure For MahaLabharthi
The public who want to register offline there is an availability to take help from MKCL MS-CIT Help Centers all over the state by paying Rs.70 as registration fee. Download PDF by following the link. Take a clear print out of it and fill it up accordingly to the marked areas. After filling the form person needs to get to the MKCL MS-CIT Help Centers located near the location and submit it accordingly.
महालाभार्थी Online Registration Procedure
- Make a click on the link mahalabharthi.in. you will be access to the portal and they have to proceed further to the registration done.
- This site belongs to the Maharashtra state so that the default language will be in Marathi. By clicking the right options on the page you will be easily translated to the selected language.
- After selecting the language, everyone individually needs to click on the marked button as “Citizen Login”.
- The public who is entering the portal for the first time, registration is must and after the next page will move on to access.Nextly click on the Register button.
- After clicking the link, the registration document will be opened. OTP will be needed to continue the procedure.
- By providing the mobile number you will get an option like “Send OPT” then have a click on the link to send an OTP for the number you have registered. The 6 digit code will be required for the verification process.
- Successful completion of this step will lead to rest of the application form. The candidate needs to provide the personal information and click on the button marked as “Register” to close the entire process.
- After that registration button is clicked on the site, it will generate a User ID and personal password for the candidate.
- By that User ID and Password, you will get access to the main page and after you have filled the form with the correct details to search the correct schemes of your eligibility.