Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Prelims Previous Papers PDF Download | Model Papers
The aspirants who had started preparing for the Kerala High Court Exam for the sake of those candidates we have updated the Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Prelims Previous Papers in this page. From the Model Papers, the contenders can get the knowledge about the questions asking in the previous year exams. By practicing the Previous Year Question Papers the candidates can know the time management skills. We are providing the last five years Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Prelims Sample Papers in the PDF format. So contenders who are commencing for the exam can download the old papers from the links available below. This preliminary exam is the main step to get secure the job in the Kerala High Court. So contenders should not waste your time in various activities and set out their preparation immediately. along with the previous papers, the syllabus and exam pattern is also more important to get all this information from our website.
Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Prelims Previous Papers Details
|Name of the Organization||Kerala High Court|
|Name of the Post(s)||Munsiff Magistrate Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||41 Vacancies|
|Application Starting Date||14th November 2017|
|Application Last Date||13th December 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|You Can Also Check|
Kerala PSC Jobs
A few days ago the employment notification was out by the officials of the Kerala High Court. There are 41 vacancies for the Munsiff Magistrate positions. Candidates of Kerala who are trying the Government Jobs can utilize this opportunity by applying in the Online Mode. The starting to receive the online application forms is 14th November 2017. All the aspirants who are interested can apply for the vacancies by checking the eligibility by or before the last date that is 13th December 2017. Contenders who are seeking the Law Jobs can apply for the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017. The candidates who had applied in the online mode only those applications will be accepted by the officials in no other mode the applications will be received. Once check the details carefully before starting the application process.
Previous Papers will be more helpful for the aspirants who are preparing for the Kerala Judicial Service Examination. As we all know that most of the candidates will revise the Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Prelims Previous Papers from the day one of their preparation to get the high score in the exam. After preparing according to the syllabus those who practice the Old Question Papers can analyze themselves at which topic they are weak and in which topics they are perfect. Candidates also know the solving strategies of various model of questions. Contenders can note down the important points and formulas by practicing the previous papers. Before going to the exam the aspirants once check that point can easily solve the questions asking for the Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Prelims Exam. As of now the officials had not released the examination dates so prepare well for the exam by making a correct plan. The candidates who perform well in the preliminary exam will be allowed to give the mains examination so work hard to crack the test.
Kerala High Court Exam Pattern For Munsiff Magistrate Prelims Exam
- The Kerala Judicial Service Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper with three parts they are Part A, Part B, and Part C.
- The Part A will comprise of questions from Code of Civil Procedure, Indian Contract Act, Negotiable Instruments Act, Transfer of Property Act, Specific Relief Act, Kerala Building (Lease and Rent Control) Act.
- Part B consists of Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Penal Code, Indian Evidence Act.
- Part C comprises of questions from Constitution of Indio, Legal General Knowledge, Reasoning & Mental ability.
- This is an objective type screening test consists of 100 Multiple Choice Questions for 200 Marks.
- Each question carries 2 marks and for the incorrect answer, one Mark will be deducted from the total marks.
- The time duration of the Preliminary Exam is 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
Kerala High Court Selection Process
As per the rules of the organization, the candidates have to face the following rounds as the selection process,
- Written Test (Prelims and Mains Exam)
- Personal Interview
Download Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Prelims Previous Year Question Papers
At this point, we are providing the last years Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Prelims Previous Papers in the PDF format. So the candidates can easily download them by using the downloading links.
- Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Preliminary Exam Previous Papers 2016 – Click Here
- Munsiff Magistrate Prelims Sample Papers For Kerala High Court NAC Exam – Click Here
- Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Prelims Old Question Papers 2013 – Click Here
- Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate 2012 Preliminary Exam Sample Question Papers – Click Here
- Kerala High Court Previous Papers For Munsiff Magistrate Prelims Exam 2011 – Click Here
For more Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Prelims Previous Papers candidates can go through the official website hckrecruitment.nic.in once. Contenders can stay in connect with our website All India Jobs for latest updates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.