IQVIA Walkin Drive In Bangalore | Pharmacovigilance Jobs | 2nd December 2017
IQVIA Walkin Drive In Bangalore | Pharmacovigilance Jobs | 2nd December 2017. IQVIA is going to conduct a Walkin in Bangalore for the candidates who had complete any degree. The job hunters who have the desire to work in the IQVIA careers can utilize this opportunity. IQVIA will recruit the applicants for the role of Pharmacovigilance.
You can also check: Interview Questions
IQVIA Walkin Drive Details
|Salary||Best in the market|
|Industry||Pharma, Biotech, Clinical Research|
The aspirants who are going to attend for the IQVIA Walkin Drive should practice IQVIA Placement Papers and IQVIA Test Pattern. This material lets you know the difficulty level of the examination and increase the time management skills.
The information provided about IQVIA Recruitment in this article is sufficient for your job search. You can also bookmark our page All India Jobs for latest fresher jobs, it jobs, walkins, and other job updates.
IQVIA Job Description
- Assist in processing of Lifecycle Safety data by collecting and tracking incoming Adverse Events(AE)/endpoint information; determining initial/update status of incoming events; tracking timelines for completion of event processing; distributing event information to appropriate project personnel in the workflow for continued processing; review and preparation of endpoint documentation; transfer of events to client and other parties as identified by operations lead; obtaining confirmation of report receipt and track submission; and assuming workflow responsibilities for various projects.
- May assist with project workflow including database entry, quality control activities, generation of Lifecycle Safety data reports, preparation of Lifecycle Safety submission dossiers, assisting with deadline quality measurements, as directed by operations team member or manager.
- Assist with administrative team support e.g. project start-up tasks, creation and maintenance of project files, systems access requests; periodic distribution of AE listings; and shipping of information supplies to sites as directed by senior operations team member.
- May coordinate, schedule and submit safety reports to regulatory authorities, marketing authorization holders, investigators, customers and operations team in accordance with deadlines; perform project administrative tasks such as creation of labels using investigator list, maintenance of personal safety files for mail merges and regulatory documents, copying of documents, envelope stuffing, tracking and filing of submission dossiers, and distributing listings to client and/or operations team members.
- Creating, maintain and track case folders; filing, retrieving and distribution of case folders to operations team members; assisting in the maintenance of document control storage and relevant applications/systems as directed. Archiving case folders and project files after event closure; coordination of transfer of archived material to company/customer archive storage facilities after study closure; assisting in creation of records management processes and procedures; providing key input to operations team on acquisition and/or upgrade of records management application/systems; and serving as liaison between Lifecycle Safety department and records management department.
- May assist with system support tasks such as utilizing design specifications, study form, and protocol to create project specific entry specifications and annotated project forms for database under guidance from operations lead and/or manager; creating project tracking spreadsheets and associated tracking entry specifications; assisting in database validation through performance of user testing; performing ad-hoc database searches for operations team leads; assisting operations team member in assessing database setup needs; assist with project phone/fax line set-up as required; escalating any system/equipment problem.
- Oversee and co-ordinate administrative support by coordinating team/department/customer/project oversight group meetings, coordinating stationery orders, dispatching documents via courier services, reserving meeting rooms and IT equipment; and providing administrative support where required.
- Identify and record process or quality problems and bring them to the attention of a senior team member.
- Provide training/mentoring to new/less experienced staff.
- Participate in continuous improvement of all departmental processes and procedures by identifying and implementing efficiencies in workflow and/or case processing.
- Co-ordinate, oversee and delegate resource tasks to administrative team members as appropriate and monitor the intake of cases and archiving process when multiple coordinators are involved.
- Involvement and contribution in local/global department committees e.g. Engagement, Admin, Quality initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned.
IQVIA Qualification Skills
- Good Communication.
- Solid of a clinical domain.
- Able to work in teams.
- Candidates who have attended interview with IQVIA in the past 6 months will not consider.(Technical Face to Face /WebEx Interview)
- Updated Resume/CV, Provisional Certificate & Aadhar Card Mandatory (Do get a copy of all documents at the date of interview)
IQVIA Company Profile
IQVIA is a Human Data Science Company focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
How To Apply For IQVIA Job Vacancies
IQVIA is going to conduct an IQVIA Walkin Recruitment in Bangalore on 2nd December 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend this interview on the mentioned dates with all the required documents.
IQVIA Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 2nd December 2017
Walkin Time: 8 AM
QuintilesIMS Prestige Technology Park II,
Etamin Block B Wing 1st Floor,
Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore 560 103.
Contact Person: Kavya L
Important Documents To Carry For Interview
- One hard copy of an updated resume
- Passport size photos
- Government id proof
- Aadhar Card
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.