Intelnet Global Services Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced (Technical & HR)
Intelnet Global Services Interview Questions
Intelnet Global Services is a service oriented company which had extended its services to various platforms such as health, travel, retail, ecommerce, banking and many more. Here is a very bright career from Intelnet Global Services for all the job seekers. Intelnet Global Solutions is now hiring fresher and experienced candidates for various positions. Here we are providing you with the necessary interview questions that are required for you to attend the interview.
Check Here For Intelnet Global Services Recruitment
Intelnet Global Services Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Intelnet Global Services is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Intelnet Global Services Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Intelnet Global Solutions is completely a service oriented company. So, the technical round of interview would be mostly concentrated on your communication skills and less on your technical knowledge. Here are some interview questions that will be helpful to attend your interview at Intelnet Global Services.
BPO Interview Questions
- What do you know about BPO?
- Do you think that the career opportunity for non-voice BPO is better than voice BPO?
- What are the major sectors that opt for outsourcing?
- What is off-shore outsourcing?
- Are you willing to work in different shifts?
- How comfortable you are in handling the customers through phone?
- What are the major sectors for outsourcing?
- What are different types of BPO?
- What are the job activities you have to maintain in BPO?
- How do you relate call centres to BPO?
- Are BPO and KPO one and the same?
- What are inbound and outbound call centers?
Computer Networks Interview Questions
- Define Network.
- What do you mean by star topology?
- What are the different layers in TCP/IP model?
- What is data encapsulation?
- What is the difference between node and a link?
- What is a subnet mask?
- Explain the tcp/ip protocol layers.
- What are the factors that effect the performance of a network?
- What is a protocol? What are the key elements of protocols?
- Explain bandwidth and latency?
- Explain about 3 way hand shaking protocol.
- What is meant by piggybacking?
Intelnet Global Services HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The HR round of interview is the most critical round because you will have to deal with various clients/ customers time to time. The way you behave with them plays a key role in your job. Here are few hr interview questions that might help you in your interview process.
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- What do you enjoy about this industry?
- Can you describe a work or school instance in which you messed up?
- Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?
- What makes you angry?
- What is the worst thing you did and how many of your friends know that?
- Describe two or three major trends in your profession today.
- Have you ever done any volunteer work? If so, what was it like?
- What is your availability?
- Where do you hope your career takes you within the field?
- How would you rate your memory?
- What’s your most important achievement as a student?
- On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.
Intelnet Global Services Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The major part of the interview for an experienced person is the technical round. Because she/he may be asked questions related to her/his previous job, how he had dealt with odd times and many others. Here we are providing you many such interview questions that will be useful to you to attend you interview.
Trainer Interview Questions
- How is technical training different from non-technical training?
- What methodologies do you use in training?
- What are the basic qualities required for a good trainer?
- What’s different between training technical trainers and training other employees?
- Give an example of a time you used a practical demonstration to explain the topic you were teaching.
- How do you keep current with the latest developments and ideas about business training?
- What is the difference between on job training and off job training programs?
- If your “students” were asking you irrelevant questions, what would you do to keep the training session on topic?
- How do you ensure all your trainees understand the value of a training program?
Manager Interview Questions
- If you knew a worker is 100 percent wrong about something, how would you handle it?
- What information do you need before making a decision?
- Tell me about a time you had to deal with a team member who constantly opposed your ideas. How did you handle it?
- Describe a time you mentored someone. How did they grow? What were they doing initially and what are they doing now?
- Tell me about a time when you reorganized a department or significantly changed employee work assignments. How did you approach the task?
- What strategies do you use to motivate a team?
- If the people who know you were asked why you should be hired, what would they say?
Intelnet Global Services HR Interview Questions For Experienced
The HR interview round for an experienced candidate will be in a quite normal form. It is included in the interview process to analyze the situation handling skills of the person. Here are few interview questions that are useful to you to clear your interview at Intelnet Global Services.
- If you were hiring for this position, what are the top five things you’d be looking for?
- What is a difficult work situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- How has your current role evolved since you started?
- Would like to be relocated frequently?
- What is your biggest professional disappointment?
- At the end of the day on what basis you conclude whether you worked committedly or not.
- How do you set priorities in your work?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Intelnet Global Services. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.