Indian Express Group Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced (Technical & HR)
Indian Express Group Interview Questions
Here we go… Hurry up a bright career for all the fresher and experienced candidates. Indian Express Group is now hiring fresher and experienced candidates for various positions. Given below are few of those positions and some of the frequently asked interview questions for those positions.
Check Here for Indian Express Group Recruitment
Indian Express Group Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Indian Express Group is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Indian Express Group Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Being a fresher you will have a number of dreams regarding you career opportunities. Have you ever thought of working with magazines or news papers? If so, here are great openings waiting for you in Indian Express Group. We are providing you with few commonly asked interview questions.
Journalist Interview Questions
- How often do you use social media? Which sites do you use the most?
- Give me the three best qualities of your writing style?
- Why do you want to work in this medium?
- What do you know about our publication? What could we do better?
- Which current writer, are you inspired by or appreciate the most?
- You may be required to travel to remote places at irregular hours. Will you be comfortable with that?
- How do you stay informed on the news and current events?
- What is your view on the state of journalism in the country today?
- Describe a time you found and pitched your own story.
- What could you improve upon in your writing style?
- What was the most-inspiring story you have ever written?
- If you were to write for our blog, how would you make it better?
- What current stories are relevant to our publication?
Indian Express Group HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
This round is equally important as the technical round because the interviewer analyses your capabilities and decides whether you are suitable for the job or not. So you also need to concentrate well on this round to get your job. Here are some frequently asked interview questions which will be helpful for you to clear the interview.
- Would you be available to work additional shifts?
- Would you describe yourself as organized?
- What can you bring to this organisation?
- What do you think is a reasonable orientation time?
- Are you a self-motivator?
- Do you consider yourself a risk taker or do you like to play it safe?
- Your educational career is not from this domain. But, why are you opting this as your career opportunity
- If you had 26 hours in your day, how would you spend those additional two hours..
- What would you do if I reject you and say the reason is because you are over qualified?
Indian Express Group Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
As now you are an experienced person, your technical interview will be mostly concentrated on the particular domain you have worked for. The interviewer expects everything in clear from you. Here, given below are some of the frequently asked technical questions by the recruiters for Indian Express Group experienced candidates.
Editor Interview Questions
- Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?
- Do you prefer working with print or online publications?
- If you could write a book on any topic, what would it be?
- In public relations, managing editors are expected to work closely with the media and other public outlets. Explain a time when you were expected to collaborate with a media outlet. How did you handle it?
- How comfortable are you with assisting in newspaper design layout?
- What publishing platforms have you used before?
- You have 2 major headlines that are both worthy of a spot on the first page. How do you choose?
- What is your experience in publishing field?
- If you have a 300-page document that’s a rush job and you must edit it by the end of the day, how would you approach the task to ensure timely delivery?
Manager Interview Questions
- What strategies do you use to motivate a team?
- If the people who know you were asked why you should be hired, what would they say?
- Tell me about a time you had to deal with a team member who constantly opposed your ideas. How did you handle it?
- Describe a time you mentored someone. How did they grow? What were they doing initially and what are they doing now?
- If you knew a worker is 100 percent wrong about something, how would you handle it?
- What information do you need before making a decision?
- Tell me about a time when you reorganized a department or significantly changed employee work assignments. How did you approach the task?
Indian Express Group HR Interview Questions For Experienced
The hr interview for an experienced candidate will be an easy one. Because they will have faced all these situations in their career and they can give the answer in the most realistic way. Here we are providing you with the most frequently asked hr interview questions which will be helpful for your interview.
- What would you do if your team does not perform as expected?
- Tell me about the most boring job you have ever had.
- I see there’s some gap in your work history. Why?
- May I contact your past employer for a reference?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for the project?
- Can you tell us something about your previous boss?
- What irritates you about co-workers?
- How do you consider yourself successful?
- Are you happy with your career-to-date?
- What is your philosophy towards work?
- Have there been instances, when your decision was challenged by your colleague or manager?
Hope you have gathered all the information required for attending the interview. Thank you for visiting our website. Have a great day ahead. For more updated career opportunities do visit our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.