Home Credit Recruitment Drive | Telemarketing Executive Jobs in Gurgaon | 27th to 29th November 2017. Home Credit is conducting walkin Interviews in Gurgaon Location for graduate freshers for the role of Telecalling, Telemarketing Executive. Fresher and minimum 0-2 years of experience in any domain are preferred. Must have excellent typing speed and Good at Excel knowledge (Microsoft Excel) is required.
Also Check: Placement Papers
Home Credit Recruitment Details
|Company Name||Home Credit India Finance Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Telecalling, Telemarketing Executive|
|Salary||INR 50,000 – 1,00,000 P.A. + Performance Based Incentives(best in the industry)|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Aspirants should have the ability to collect the cash from delinquent customers through Tele collections mode. Home Credit has clearly mentioned that who are having the requirements only those candidates are eligible to attend for the Home Credit Walkin Drive. Must have a decent typing speed of 15 words per minute and filling the application form flawlessly. Aspirants who are going to appear for the Home Credit Recruitment Drive have to refer Home Credit Interview Questions and Home Credit Test Papers.
By practicing these papers candidates can get an idea how to perform and how to score good marks in the Written test. One more important thing for the aspirants is while going to attend for the interview must carry mandatory documents which are mentioned in this article. For more updates regarding Home Credit Careers candidates are suggested bookmark this page www.allindiajobs.in for more accurate information.
Home Credit Job Summary
- The position holder will be responsible making outbound calls to new and existing customers for EMI reminders and ECS process. In this role, the qualified candidate will be responsible to provide services after sales and resolve customers concerns and complaints.
Home Credit Job Responsibilities
- Make outbound calls to welcome new customers.
- Maintain communication for every call on system.
- Update customers regarding any changes in their account.
- In case of any call back, ensure proper resolution.
- Giving reminders calls against the payment due date.
Home Credit Desired Profile
- Any Graduate / 12th Pass.
- Excellent typing skills will be required to type up a lot of information in short period of time.
- Must have basic Computer knowledge.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Clear communication with good convincing skills.
- 6 Days Working.
- 1 Day Roaster Off.
- Salary- 11,191K+Huge Incentives.
Who should join?
- Candidates who are result oriented.
- Candidates who are process oriented.
Home Credit India Finance Pvt Ltd Company Profile
Home Credit B.V. is an international non-bank financial institution founded in 1997 in the Czech Republic. As of 2007, the company was the second largest consumer lender in Russia. The company operates in 14 countries and focuses on lending primarily to people with little or no credit history. In 1999 Home Credit a.s. was founded in the Czech Republic and in 1999 company expanded to Slovakia. In 2010 the company was the first foreign company to set up as a consumer finance lender in China. In 2000s company started to expand to Commonwealth of Independent States countries – Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, and Belarus. In 2010s company expanded to Asia – China, India, Indonesia, Philippines, and Vietnam. As of 2016 the company has over 15 million active customers, with two-thirds of them in Asia and 7.3 million in China. The major shareholder of the company is with 88.62% PPF. In 2015 company launched its operations in the United States of America through a partnership with Sprint Corporation.
How To Apply For Home Credit Jobs
Interested and eligible aspirants can attend for the Home Credit Walkin Drive 2017 which will be going to be held in Gurgaon on 27th to 29th November 2017. Who are eagerly waiting for jobs in Gurgaon they can directly walkin to the venue along with particulars.
Home Credit Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 27th to 29th November 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Home Credit India Finance Pvt. Ltd.
Sewa Tower, Ground Floor, Tower A,
Plot 19, Sector-18, Udyog Vihar, Phase 4,
Nearest Landmark– Bharti Airtel Building
Contact Person: Shivangi Bansal
Some Mandatory Testaments Need To Carry For Any Job Interview
- Educational Documents
- 2 Copies of Your Updated Resume
- 1 Passport Size Photograph
- 1 Valid Id Proof