GIA India Walkin Drive in Mumbai | 6th and 7th November 2017. Aspirants who are in search for latest freshers jobs they are at right place. GIA India is inviting freshers for support functions and to start their successful career with GIA (diamond industry). GIA India is hiring the freshers and experienced candidates. Candidates who had done work on different machines, instruments as well as coordination with different departments for smooth functions are required.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
GIA India Walkin Details
|Company Name||GIA India Laboratory Pvt. Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Salary||INR 80,000 – 1,25,000 P.A.|
Applicants must have good communication skills to grab this job in Mumbai. Aspirants who had completed their graduation with minimum 60% aggregate they have to carry all academic certificates hard copies while attending for GIA India Walkin Drive. Along with certificates contenders must bring Identity Proof issued by the government. Because sometimes security people will not be allowed into the company without showing proper ID.
Candidates have to check each and every data which are provided in this post. Before going to appear for the GIA India Recruitment Drive people can refer GIA India Placement Papers and GIA India Syllabus. The GIA India Selection process will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Recruitment Process. To know more info about Placement Papers and other IT jobs keep on checking our web page All India Jobs for regular and current information.
GIA India Job Description
- We are inviting freshers for support functions & to start their successful career with GIA (diamond industry).
- Education requirement: Min 12th Standard Pass.
- CTC offered is 10,000/- PM.
- Other benefits – PF, ESIC, Mediclaim Insurance and Life Insurance etc.
- Transport facility available.
- Reasonable decency in English communication.
GIA India Job Roles
- Checking 3 Cs of Diamond/stones. (Cut / Color / Carat weight)
- Ensure stones/diamonds are sent & received in a timely manner.
- Pick up stones from Transport team.
- Work on different machines/instruments.
- Hand over stones for inscription.
- Serving as Mini IC for the CPS teams.
- Co-ordination with different departments for smooth function.
- Hand over stones to W&M team.
- Hand over stones from inscription to CPS.
GIA India Candidate Profile
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Decent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Should be calm and patient.
- Ability to work with others in a close manner.
GIA India Laboratory Compay Profile
GIA has been serving the local gem & jewellery industry. Since 2004 when it first opened its Mumbai campus and four year later, a state-of-the art grading laboratory in the same city. GIA is located in Bandra-Kurla Complex, close to the Bharat Diamond Bourse. GIA developed and maintains the methods and best practices for evaluating diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Staffed by an expert team of instructors, gemologists, and graders, the Mumbai laboratory and educational facilities cater to the needs of manufacturers, traders, and retailers across the country.
As a creator of the 4Cs and the GIA International Diamond Grading System, we established the common language for describing the quality of D-to-Z color diamonds. The world-leader in gem and jewellery education, GIA attracts students from all over the country and the globe. Offering courses and programmes in diamonds, colored stones, pearls, jewelry design and retail sales, GIA provides hands-on skills development relevant to the real world, leading to highly respected and recognized professional credentials. We also developed the terminology and methodology for evaluating colored diamonds, and the classification standard for natural and cultured pearls – the 7 Pearl Value Factors.
How To Apply For GIA India Job Vacancies
Aspirants who had completed graduation can attend for the GIA India walkin on 6th and 7th November 2017. Freshers and experienced contenders are eligible to attend for this drive. Who are interested in designing their career with GIA (diamond industry) it is the excellent opportunity for those people to get settled in the Mumbai location.
GIA India Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 6th and 7th November 2017
Walkin Time: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
GIA India Laboratory Pvt. Ltd.
5th Floor, Trade Centre,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai – 400098.
Recruiter Name: Mr. Jitesh Siddhu
Required Certificates Need To Bring For Interview
- Attend with Updated Resume
- Recent Passport Photocopies
- All Educational Certificates xerox copies
- Valid ID Proof issued by the government