Genpact Walkin Drive For B.Com, MBA, M.Com Freshers | Accounts, Finance Role | 23rd, 24th February 2018
Genpact Walkin Drive For B.Com, BBA Freshers | Accounts, Finance Role | 23rd, 24th February 2018. Are you looking for latest jobs in Hyderabad? Here is the great news for B.Com, MBA, M.Com fresher candidates. Who had completed graduation can attend Genpact Walkin Drive for the Accounts Executive, Accountant jobs in Hyderabad. Genpact is hiring graduate candidates with minimum 0-4 years experienced freshers. Scroll down to see the latest updates regarding Genpact Careers.
Also Check: Todays Walkins
Genpact Walkin Drive Details
|Qualification||B.Com, MBA, M.Com|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive, Accountant|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Aspirants who are having Strong communication & analytical skills along with good team player can attend for the latest openings in Hyderabad. Contenders who will perform well in the 3 rounds i.e.., Online Test, an essay writing round, and HR Round those candidates will be appointed for the position which they have applied for. If you know the right techniques and formulas to use, you will be able to ace the Genpact Aptitude Test. Get access to most repeated Genpact Interview Questions.
Genpact Placement Papers and Genpact Syllabus will give a clear idea how to perform well in the Recruitment Process. Candidates have to prepare hard to get placed in this organization. This article was made by the All India Jobs team to help the contenders by providing the various jobs details throughout India. To know fresh and factful updates about Genpact Walkin Drive keep on visiting Freshers Jobs for accurate and current information.
Genpact Job Description
- Excellent opportunity for freshers and experienced candidates in Accounts and Finance.
- Fresher and experienced can apply.
- Education Qualification – B.Com, MBA, M.Com
- CTC: 1.5 LPA – 3.5 LPA +Incentives+bonus+1 Side Cab.
- Shifts – 24*7 (US Shifts).
- Job Location – Pocharam, Uppal, DLF.
Order Management (2-4 Years.)
- Resources from OTC domain and worked on SAP ERP- preferably Order Mgmt.
- Entering orders in the business ERP within given TAT.
- Prefer people with Siebel experience.
- Creating delivery note on sales orders in a timely fashion, to ensure products allocation.
- Good understanding of upstream and downstream processes.
- Checking various sources of PO inflow (EDI queue, Fax / email inbox) periodically.
General Accounting. Experience 0-3 Years
- Perform monthly intercompany and GL reconciliations.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare and post month end close journals.
- Prepare statutory reporting and validation.
- Validation and review of GL accounts and contents.
- Perform bank statement reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual reports.
Accounts Payable. Experience 0-3 Years
- Process invoices in workflow.
- Understand customers policies and adapt.
- Run uploads for electronic invoices.
- Validate key fields from scanned documents.
Accounts Receivable. Experience 0-4 Years
- Should have Accounts Receivable knowledge or Prior Collections experience.
- Extraction of reports from applications.
- Creation of complex Enquiries.
- Complex Cash applications (based on role requirement).
- Basic level query resolution through e mails.
- Basic B2B collections (based on role requirement).
OTC/Order to Cash/ Accounts Receivables (Collections) (0-4 years)
- Prepare, compile, and mail bills for products paid for by clients.
- Submit bills to clients.
- Respond to billing questions from both local and international customers.
- Perform daily financial transactions which includes classifying, computing, posting, verifying, and recording accounts receivable data.
- Provide information to the customer service and sales departments as requested.
Genpact Company Profile
Genpact is a global professional services firm with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi that helps businesses drive their digital transformation, improve their innovation, and streamline their processes. Genpact was founded in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. The company has over 20 years’ experience driving digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for their clients, which includes hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company, and by August 2007 was publicly traded. Bain Capital became its largest shareholder in October 2012. In 2016, the company reported net revenues of US$2.57 billion with more than 77,000 employees in more than 20 countries. Genpact integrates lean principles, design thinking, analytics, and digital technologies into their client solutions – an approach the company calls Lean Digital.
How To Apply For Genpact Walkin Drive
Aspirants who are interested to work with the multinational company Genpact, this is a good chance for job seekers. Genpact is conducting walkin recruitment on 23rd, 24th February 2018 for B.Com, MBA, M.Com candidates.
Genpact Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Dates: 23rd, 24th February 2018
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Genpact India Pvt Ltd,
14-45, IDA Uppal,
Recruiter – ADIBA
Mandatory Documents Need To Bring For Genpact Walkin Drive
- Latest Updated CV
- Carry 2 passport size photographs
- Photo ID proof
- All Educational Marks Memos (Photocopies)
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.