EduKart Recruitment 2017-2018 For Freshers. Apply online for EduKart Recruitment 2017-2018 Job Openings for freshers. This is the golden opportunity for the aspirants, who are eagerly waiting for EduKart Careers. EduKart Recruitment is a one-stop destination for the aspirants. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for startup jobs through the online mode. Freshers and experienced contenders can take it as a challenge to crack the EduKart Recruitment Online test. Interested contenders can apply for EduKart Recruitment.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs In India
EduKart Recruitment 2017-2018
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||Software, Marketing, Teaching|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Contenders should have Good verbal communication skills to grab this job. If applicant got selected in the EduKart recruitment as a fresher can have a chance to work with the senior team members. Aspirants should willing to work in night shift. EduKart provides the opportunity for entry level engineering and Internships. We are providing details of EduKart job openings, Selection process, company profile, and Registration process. It is the excellent chance for the contenders to make their career with Edukart Education company.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
EduKart company is the Leading Education Marketplace in India. EduKart will provide various job opportunities like Graphical Designer, yoga coach, Service Desk Analyst and much more. Contenders can practice EduKart placement papers to crack the online exam. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest test pattern and syllabus. EduKart company is looking for young and dynamic working people in a good working environment. Contenders should have good command on programming. For more latest updates keep on visiting our site All India Jobs.
Latest Job Openings in EduKart
- Graphical Designer
- Service Desk Analyst
- Test Specialist Performance
- Data Analytics
- Big Data Architecture
- Android Developer
- Java Spring boot Developer
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Visualization Profissional
- UI Designer
- Pega Developer
- ETL Testing
- Yoga Coach
EduKart Company Profile
EduKart is an Indian higher education enrollment platform. Edukart Education is a great place to work.Indian and international course providers offer programs such as MBA, Executive MBA, MCA, MSc IT, MA, MCom, BA, BCom BBA, BCA, and BSc IT on the company platform. The courses are available for distance learning and online courses. It also features certificate courses in areas of retail, finance, telecom, digital marketing, programming languages, project management, and IT. EduKart is India’s leading education marketplace, offering education seekers a platform to compare, choose and enroll in 2000+ courses in degree, diploma, certifications, entrance coaching and K12 categories.
EduKart is courses for everyone. EduKart is founded in 2011. The founder is Ishan Gupta is a passionate entrepreneur, he is an early investor of MBA from Stanford. EduKart has partnerships with universities, both national Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies – School for Continuing Education Bharathi Vidyapeeth, Indian School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies and international (Northwood University, London School of Business and Finance).
|Type of site||Online Education|
EduKart Eligibility Criteria
- Should have the knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Visual Studio, Dream Weaver.
- Should be able to provide solutions for responsive UI for multi browser and multi devices.
- Good experience on scoping, planning and delivering projects.
- Should have experience in ETL, Database, Report Testing.
- Should have expertise in SQL writing.
- Design and follow a complete teaching plan.
- Organize learning material and resources.
- Provide technical leadership and be a role model to data engineers.
- Experience with integrations across CI, SCM on the cloud.
EduKart Selection Process
Edukart Selection Process are four rounds. A huge number of contenders will participate in these tests. The shortlisted contenders can get a chance to work in the EduKart.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
EduKart Registration Process 2017-2018
- Click on the company official website www.edukart.com
- Click on the careers page to see the available vacancies.
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Contenders need to register and then log in to apply for the vacancy.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application form.
Documents Need To Carry For EduKart Recruitment
- SSC Mark sheet.
- Updated Resume.
- HSC / Diploma Mark sheet.
- Original ID Proof (Aadhar Card / Pan Card / Passport / Driving License / College ID).
- Mark memos for all years Graduate & Post Graduate.
How To Apply For EduKart Careers
Aspirants need more details about EduKart Recruitment 2017-2018, stay tuned to our site website. If the job profile is not suitable for the contenders can look for more latest Freshers jobs in India. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular updates and many more.