eClerx Interview Questions
eClerx is a knowledge process outsourcing company which deals with cable and telecom industry, financial services and digital market. Here is good news for all those who are in the search of job. eClerx is now hiring fresher and experienced candidates for various positions. Here we are providing you with the technical and hr interview questions which could be useful to you in your interview.
Check Here for eClerx Recruitment
eClerx Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at eClerx is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
eClerx Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The technical interview round is basically used to analyze your technical skills. Technical skills not only include how much knowledge you have but also include how fast you analyze and understand things. Here, in this round, they will also test whether you are capable of learning new things or not. Here are few commonly asked technical interview questions in the eClerx interview.
BPO Interview Questions
- What do you know about BPO?
- Do you think that the career opportunity for non-voice BPO is better than voice BPO?
- What are the major sectors that opt for outsourcing?
- What is offshore outsourcing?
- Are you willing to work in different shifts?
- How comfortable you are in handling the customers through the phone?
- What are the major sectors for outsourcing?
- What are different types of BPO?
- What are the job activities you have to maintain in BPO?
- How do you relate to call centres to BPO?
- Are BPO and KPO one and the same?
- What are inbound and outbound call centres?
Accounts Interview Questions
- What is ICAI?
- Do you possess any knowledge about accounting standards?
- What is working capital?
- Differentiate Accounting and Auditing.
- What is balance sheet?
- What are the accounting concepts?
- Why did you select accounting as your profession?
- Which accounting application you prefer most and why?
- Differentiate Public and Private Accounting?
- What is the difference between Cash discount and Trade discount?
- Do you think there is any difference between inactive and dormant accounts?
- List out some of the examples for liability accounts?
- Define overhead in terms of accounting?
eClerx HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Worried how to clear the HR interview? Now, you can just calm down as you are at the right place where you can find all the HR interview questions asked in the eClerx’s interview process. Get prepared with these questions with the help of a mock interview or by answering them to yourself. Tell me a little about yourself.
- What do you enjoy about this industry?
- Can you describe a work or school instance in which you messed up?
- Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?
- What makes you angry?
- What is the worst thing you did and how many of your friends know that?
- Have you ever done any volunteer work? If so, what was it like?
- What is your availability?
- Where do you hope your career takes you within the field?
- How would you rate your memory?
- What’s your most important achievement as a student?
- On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.
- What motivates you to do a good job?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- What is your Favourite Subject in your discipline of engineering?
eClerx Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
As you grow up to higher positions in your career, the responsibilities on you go on increasing. As the positions change the interview also gets more difficult. We are here to help you out in your interview and reduce your burden. Here are few technical interview questions asked at the interview at eClerx.
Security Manager Interview Questions
- What is more important for cyber security professionals to focus on, threats or vulnerabilities?
- What are the common defences against a Cross Site Scripting attack?
- Why are internal threats often times more successful than external threats?
- Explain the full process occurring when you go to a browser and visit a URL. Explain how SSL works.
- You find out that there is an active problem on your network. You can fix it, but it is out of your jurisdiction. What do you do?
- What is the Three-way handshake? How can it be used to create a DOS attack?
- How to secure data through NTFS Technique?
- Why would you want to use SSH from a Windows pc?
- How would trace route help you find out where a breakdown in communication is?
- How would you work with engineers who are not versed in security?
- What’s the difference between encoding, encryption, and hashing?
Product Development Manager Interview Questions
- What do you dislike about my product? How would you improve it?
- When do you think it is the right time to release a product?
- Describe one feature from the product you mentioned in “engineer speak.”
- What is the difference between waterfall and agile methodologies, and which do you prefer?
- The demand for a particular product had exceeded your production capacity in your initial levels? How will you handle this?
- Our product has these particular shortcomings. What steps would you take to improve them?
- If I spoke to your co-workers, what would they say about you?
- When managing a product, how do you manage the internal groups?
- How do you know if a product launch is successful?
- What aspects of Product Management do you find the least interesting?
eClerx HR Interview Questions For Experienced
The hr interview for an experienced candidate will be an easy one. Because they will have faced all these situations in their career and they can give the answer in the most realistic way. Here we are providing you with the most frequently asked hr interview questions which will be helpful for your interview.
- Are you happy with your career-to-date?
- What was most and least rewarding about your last position?
- Would your previous employer recommend you?
- What kind of expectations you have from your first job?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for a project?
- What is your ideal company culture?
- How would you rate your memory?
- What’s one thing you think our company can improve?
- Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What colour would you be and why?
- We are a fast moving company and things are always changing, how do you think you will fit in with our ever changing and fast paced environment?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at eClerx. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.